EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
lootrando32.png

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like mobs drop their loot and another random loot and maybe a 3rd or even 4th extra random loot AND some of the random options are out of era shit like neriak guy or sewers etc.

Looks cool to me. Hope they mostly leave it. Everyone I know who isn't a queue quitting autist is having fun. If they drop one thats hack friendly I'm pretty interested.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thats gold lmao

edit: rolled wizard this tlp since i never have before, names Lacrimosa as usual

Last edited:

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
That one drop looks out of era. Was it all the way back on combine when classic gear from revamped zones was still on tlp? I remember lavastorm specifically had a few drops that were super nice.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Servers actually amazingly stable after the server queue fix. I've never seen this many people on a server (Thornblade). There's like 3-5 picks of 30 people in every 5+ zone (Nek, EC, Nro) and Innothule at some point had like 60 trolls (NO PICK, BTW).

Pretty nutty but I've seen WAY more 6 boxers than I'd care to.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Interesting wrinkle that was never mentioned before today: It IS intended that rare rares will drop more loot while common ones will drop less. I feel like this is a big detail to never have mentioned! I thought they just said more rare spawns, not rare loot?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interesting wrinkle that was never mentioned before today: It IS intended that rare rares will drop more loot while common ones will drop less. I feel like this is a big detail to never have mentioned! I thought they just said more rare spawns, not rare loot?
its a bug, they are fixing it.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
the dead give away for out of era is if it has a recommended or,required level. nothing untI luclin should.

Combine had defiant dropping which was totally broken, FIPPY had a ton of out of era items and for the most part nothing was crazy op, raid gear was still better.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That is insane. That's supposedly after the fix? But maybe the fix didn't affect mobs that were already spawned?

Zaide Zaide did you kill the pH for that mob or was it already up when you got there?