EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wow already at Ghoul Lord. I have no idea why I’m even bothering haha. I can barley remember the basics of this game. Seems like by the time I hit 50 server will be absolutely flooded with every item.
If the goal is to just have fun, what is the problem with this?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
If the goal is to just have fun, what is the problem with this?
Nothing wrong at all if you have fun. I always found the allure of being in the race or having unique items fun especially in EQ. Neither of those seem all that attainable to me so not sure I’ll bother. Naive of me to think people would take longer than a day to hit max I guess… certainly wasn’t that way back during the very first TLP around when TBC launched.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find the fact that anyone has managed to kill ghoul lord within 12 hours of a server starting far more impressive than someone killing a_raid_boss00 within 12 hours of an expansion launch.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Key drops being randomized is annoying as I imagined it being. Pretty much stopped our progress in unrest completely.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Keys bring random is some dumb shit.

I can’t wait to hear lucid shards are random.
Luclin shards randomly dropping off of all mobs across all zones would be an amazing improvement. Wtf you talking about.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
For the common peon yes. For the world racing power gamers tlps harbor it might be a unforeseen bottleneck to killing snake daddy on day one.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Key drops being randomized is annoying as I imagined it being. Pretty much stopped our progress in unrest completely.
Just spent the past 8 hours in unrest. Keys still dropped off the names for their specific door

LoadedDice

Trakanon Raider
It looked like they were doing changes to the random loot and boosted rare chance while the server was up. So don't expect what you heard/saw yesterday to be true today.

We saw non-random loot for awhile, way too many named, too much random loot, out of era loot, and a few other bugs, that seemed to be fixed as the night went on.

For awhile they seemed to have that if a monster had a really low spawn chance, it's spawn chance could be boosted or even drop more items. So some people were seeing a crazy amount of loot in a short time, for creatures that had low spawn chance, but multiple spawn points (or short respawn time).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, the server is advertised as increased rare spawns and ngreth said some rare mobs will drop more than one loot. Just trying to get a feel of how it is. 25% would be pretty cool.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Wow already at Ghoul Lord. I have no idea why I’m even bothering haha. I can barley remember the basics of this game. Seems like by the time I hit 50 server will be absolutely flooded with every item.
Zaide is doing a 1-50 marathon and has plenty of experience doing it.

He's also going for a WR, so... yea.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The loot situation is kinda neat in a way. But its hard to not see this turning into a situation where the end result is loot is so volumus to the point everything except bis gear becomes worthless at a blindingly fast rate.

I made a necro and mage. But i feel like i really need people to group with if im to level fast. Don't mind rolling most classes if anyone was planning to start tonight or tom and needs another in a go hard to 50 group. Im olivercromwell on mischief or Aradune. Or just msg me here

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
most people will be at a reasonable pace, zaides diaper crew is on a whole different plane lol
I just hope Zaide is aware we'll be doing drug testing of every member of his static once they hit 50. No Lance Armstrongs here, if any of those degenerates took cocaine or meth the people will know about it.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah if theres SMRs and GEBs dropping 12 hours after a server goes up, nothing but raid loot will have any actual value haha

Juicer Zaide, i always knew it

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Damn that server actually sounds pretty fun for farming krono. frenzy/lord/am probably uhmaaaazing as a solo necro or ench.