EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hmm then what about Phinny? is he not a raid con or something? Maybe zone affects it? They would be dropping Phinny loot.
Yeah no idea tbh. Sadly with Dreamweaver gone our best avenue for feedback is gone.

I could see it being either an oversight, or omission due to him being trivial or a fast spawn or because of him primarily dropping epic items. Though Wraith of a Shissar and Golem loot is randomized and they’re exclusively epic atm.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
We haven't seen CT loot yet either but that could just be RNG being RNG. (unless people got it in their AoCs)

Oh yeah the shields did drop. Wonder why Phinny is the only holdout

Last edited:

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
We got ct loot from somethjng. I remember seeing double shields of rainbow a piccolo and some other junk. Assumed it was a spite but not sure what dropped it

Needless

Toe Sucker
There a way to pull shit in UR rooms that are locked? these rng changes make getting keys impossible lol

Zaide

TLP Idealist
D881FE63-62A3-4063-9CEB-997EB06D43A2.jpeg
F1A1533A-CF7E-49E0-9B9A-22813013743F.jpeg

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol just saw a lowbie rogue killing crocs in full plane armor and the fear weapon

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Think i figured out the crazy drops. Instead of pulling single loot from another mobs loot table it pulls a entire drop from that mobs table and counts whole drop as a single loot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
shit makes no sense to me man, 1 kill and all this? lmao
1622336950879.png

seems rightish though? 3 of 4 drops (including key) from najena, just missing the robe

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I was told that each time a named mob spawns it basically assigns it one “random named” drop table, then it flips a coin and if it’s heads it adds another table and flips again. Any time it hits tails it stops.

The drop table is a full kill of the mob it randomly selects including the garbage “salt Peter” and “rune of trouser snake” shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
That makes sense, i assumed it was something dumb like

Mob spawns, picks a random rare loot table
Rolls everyitem on the loot table of that mob to see if it drops, so it can have multiple drops from that mobs table

Not sure why it would have multiple loot tables though lol

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I can't believe the mad lass actually pulled it off. JChan made EQ great again.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I made a monk this time. Named her Snatty. ( Not that it matters as much with this much loot candy )