EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Most fun in EQ ever. On Thorndale, people have been cool as well. Having fun playing eq...wow

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They don’t think it be like it is, but it do.
73D443CA-52CE-4859-809F-4D4DC4C195B1.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's not random Draco loot. That's his normal drops should forumquest for a refund
Mischief managed, bitch.

This server should have a random chance for mobs to be +1-50% HP/Damage and proc random permanent illusions on people. Turn this shit up to 11

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
There a way to pull shit in UR rooms that are locked? these rng changes make getting keys impossible lol
Just load the game without door files for that zone. It's been mentioned on these boards. I forget how it works. I have it written down somewhere.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
im going to assume reporting people that pickhop to KS rares is pointless yeah? or people that blantantly use showeq etc?

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
im going to assume reporting people that pickhop to KS rares is pointless yeah? or people that blantantly use showeq etc?
DPS race. No such thing as kill stealing. Race or lose. Exploit early, exploit often. Reporting is just more frustration. Just think how it was before you had a timer on picks.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
If anyone has a magic weapon or two they could pass on to my ranger it would be appreciated. Not above hand outs. Hit me up on iyniy if you do.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
The next server needs true random loot. Give fire beetles dropping cloak of flames. Just totally fuck this up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users