EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My pet rabbit took a swing at an enemy earlier. Have you guys seen that?

Also someone sell me a jboot ring for cheap :D

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
1623154328984.png

imagine caring this much about someone that you talk shit about them in a discord they aren't even in because they joined a guild you dislike because you were removed from it by their leadership, so you make your own guild that has a whopping 3 people join it expecting some mass exodus like you're actually crucial to the guilds' success.

Frank, go take care of your kid. It's long overdue. Screaming for you to pay attention to 'em. I can't even let my cats go hungry yet you can basically ignore an entire human child to play EverQuest and argue with grown adults while your kid suffers.

#unchainthekid

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 357339

imagine caring this much about someone that you talk shit about them in a discord they aren't even in because they joined a guild you dislike because you were removed from it by their leadership, so you make your own guild that has a whopping 3 people join it expecting some mass exodus like you're actually crucial to the guilds' success.

Frank, go take care of your kid. It's long overdue. Screaming for you to pay attention to 'em. I can't even let my cats go hungry yet you can basically ignore an entire human child to play EverQuest and argue with grown adults while your kid suffers.

#unchainthekid

Dude are you seriously shit talking Frank for having an autistic child?

You of all people with your cadre of mental issues and shitty past going there is pretty fucked up. Maybe I'm reading your post wrong but it really looks like pure garbage to me. Go fuck yourself dude.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Dude are you seriously shit talking Frank for having an autistic child?

You of all people with your cadre of mental issues and shitty past going there is pretty fucked up. Maybe I'm reading your post wrong but it really looks like pure garbage to me. Go fuck yourself dude.
No... I'm shit talking him for not taking care of his autistic child. Not for having one. Mainly because I am one and I grew up with supportive parents. Imagine if my Dad played EQ all day and would rather raid and shit talk people online than support his kid.

You could hear, for years, a kid in the background screaming for attention and he'd be borderline abusive by either not replying and ignoring the kid's needs, or by yelling back at him.

If how he treats people online is any way to go on, he's a terrible parent.

That kid's gonna be fucked up. Moreso than me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No... I'm shit talking him for not taking care of his autistic child. Not for having one. Mainly because I am one and I grew up with supportive parents. Imagine if my Dad played EQ all day.
Couldn't have turned out much worse if he did mate!

You walked into that one bro.

• 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is happening here? Frank was removed from a guild?

I know we had a little drama last night involving a pair of legs and the inability to read text. It was humorous.

I am not really understanding the relevance of the pick pocket discussion.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
What is happening here? Frank was removed from a guild?

I know we had a little drama last night involving a pair of legs and the inability to read text. It was humorous.

I am not really understanding the relevance of the pick pocket discussion.
Yes. Frank was removed from Faceless/In Virtue's GDKP guild for being toxic and uncooperative with leadership. He made his own guild, <Frankless Virtue>

The pickpocket discussion is Frank berating me in his own private Discord where I can't see it, about how I was wrong about how pickpocket worked, and how he was right.
This comes hot on the tail of Frank harassing me on Zaide's Discord for trying to say clerics can fill the role of an AOE DPS in PBAOE groups in classic, and spending an hour in an argument with me there about how he was right.

The dude has a hate boner for anyone who shows him up. That's why he was removed from Faceless/IV.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I’m sure having a kid with special needs is tough, but being a dickhead to others in game gets old real fast. Not sure what it is about this game that brings out the worst in some people...

Having young kids myself means I’ve been a filthy casual for years and I always just try to be the nicest and most easy going person whenever I get invited to a forum-adjacent guild.

• 1Like

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 357339

#unchainthekid
This seems to be pattern behavior for you. You've had multiple temper tantrums in the FE discord when people criticized you, and I believe the last one got you kicked. You should probably re-evaluate the choices in your life that led you to this point. It's a 20 year old elf simulator and you're assmad someone disagreed with you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
This seems to be pattern behavior for you. You've had multiple temper tantrums in the FE discord when people criticized you, and I believe the last one got you kicked. You should probably re-evaluate the choices in your life that led you to this point. It's a 20 year old elf simulator and you're assmad someone disagreed with you.
I have never been kicked from the FE Discord. I left on my own.

You seem to be equally concerned with what I am doing. How does that make you any better than me or Frank for petty behavior?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You've been a fuck for years. Didn't you like doxx people in the past? I was in Frank's guild on selo and raided with him, I saw first hand him showing love to his son. There were many many times danxor covered for him. Meanwhile, an autistic child does not need 24/7 attention. That's probably why you turned out to be such an attention whoring fuckass yourself. Maybe your parents should have told you NO a few more times so you learned what it meant.

Clerics are shit dps in aoe groups and haven't been necessary if you have ANYTHING reliable since like 2009 or whenever they upped spells. Pickpocket having a separate loot table is a "type /ex to see the zone experience modifier" level troll you fell for.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I have never been kicked from the FE Discord. I left on my own.

You seem to be equally concerned with what I am doing. How does that make you any better than me or Frank for petty behavior?
FC, my bad. And pointing out that you've had several widely known meltdowns doesn't make me "equally invested".

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You've been a fuck for years. Didn't you like doxx people in the past?

Yeah, when I was 19 on P99 entrusted in a position of power. That was a decade ago. I also hacked a euro guild's website on Agnarr for stealing a camp. I'm pretty much the reason EQMac doesn't exist officially anymore, and I am also the reason why it exists again in emu. What of it?

I'm not saying I am clean of any wrongdoings. I am saying I learned from my mistakes that harmed others and I hate to see others hold grudges when I actively spend my time making up for them. Sorry for trying to point out others wrongdoings like everyone did to me constantly. I hope Frank can learn that his actions aren't acceptable like I did.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Talk about holding grudges. Some of you take EQ way too seriously. Jesus let it and your pride go. I mean you go from a discussion about PP to talking about a dudes kid and RL. It's kind of pathetic to even bring up the later. Not to mention just bringing it up out of thin air to harp on about it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users