EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I could be wrong, but as I understand it the only stats/gear that really matter in classic are AC and resists. So tanks need a bunch of armor for AC and everyone needs resist jewelry. That's about it. A Necro or Mage can run around completely n00d and probably be fine. It isn't like, say, Yelinak's Crusaders in Claws of Veeshan where everyone with under 350k HP is dying every time the big AOE goes out.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Create a shortcut to eqgame.exe and add patchme at the end: c:\games\Everquest\eqgame.exe patchme

This way you won't have to delete them every time the patcher runs. You will have to log in via the old interface and also run the patcher once per patch. This will get the latest files but also require you to re-delete the spell files.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Jesus. Trying to find where all my Kronos are stashed from my last TLP. Logged on the wrong character/account apparently and it's telling me it's going to delete all my saved AA's lol.

Kronos are account wide or specific to a character? I can't remember for shit and trying to find my stash from 3 different accounts is a PITA.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
FA acquired.
6B3A9B28-F463-454C-BBEC-EA922DDDA3E9.jpeg

• 10Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Found them. Good god I forgot how profitable early TLPS were. I don't remember making this many kronos. Jesus christ. That's kinda why I resisted playing till now though. It's so addicting to farm krono. Now I don't really feel too worried about it with the server being open for almost 2 weeks already. Ya'll musta made fortunes on this ruleset.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've made more this TLP than all others combined. Its actually insane.

That proposes an interesting question. Did this server then drive krono sales from the company itself more than any of the prior TLPs? Those aren't numbers we would ever get but it seems possible that Mischief and Throneblade have generated more revenue than prior TLPs at the same point in their history. I guess if we get another free trade TLP in early 2022 when these are entering PoP we'll have an idea.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
That proposes an interesting question. Did this server then drive krono sales from the company itself more than any of the prior TLPs? Those aren't numbers we would ever get but it seems possible that Mischief and Throneblade have generated more revenue than prior TLPs at the same point in their history. I guess if we get another free trade TLP in early 2022 when these are entering PoP we'll have an idea.

I think its more that the krono sales are just spread out more evenly, and not 70%+ going to botters locking down Efreeti/Frenzy 24/7. That said, everything being droppable is what is driving my sales, so i think that is a big part of it for most people too.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think its more that the krono sales are just spread out more evenly, and not 70%+ going to botters locking down Efreeti/Frenzy 24/7. That said, everything being droppable is what is driving my sales, so i think that is a big part of it for most people too.

I mean people who buy krono just directly from Darkpaw/Daybreak/whatever the fuck, if those sales are way up.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I mean people who buy krono just directly from Darkpaw/Daybreak/whatever the fuck, if those sales are way up.
Yeah that's what would be interesting to know. Whether actual raw krono sales are up, or if people are just finally spending the ones they've had for years. Plenty of people would have hundreds/thousands of dollars each just laying around in krono untouched for years. My last tlp was 2017. Earned a crap ton of krono there in the first few weeks, and they sat gathering dust until now, where I intend to use them to twink.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Classic sales are always driven by player or players camping single camp spots with necro, mages enchanters. I dont see any of that being different this classic except now those camp spots are spread out.