EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
No one playing EQ is a Michael Jordan of real life. No one.
The closest we had:

1122.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Zaide Zaide Kharzette is my cleric, thanks! I'll send you 250 back. That's the morning price when I'm never on :D

I had another group where I couldn't find any replacement and stayed hours past my best-by date. I feel wretched.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is my rabbit taking a swipe at a rat. I haven't seen it do that since. It actually did run over and take a swing too!
EQ000980.jpg

That's my big UI for the blind.
blind.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
If any of you guys take a camp in SK and get these items I'm sure we can work something out. Hate this zone soo much.

Dareb's Skull - Dropped from High Shaman Phido in Southern Karana.​
Head of Shen - Dropped from High Shaman Grisok in Southern Karana.​
Head of Ghanex Drah - Dropped from Ghanex Drah at undead camp in Southern Karana.​

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone tried to trade a Ghanex Drah head the other day. If you hate it so much, just buy it. I cant imagine any of that head band shit is really all that expensive, or wont be by the 20th or so.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If any of you guys take a camp in SK and get these items I'm sure we can work something out. Hate this zone soo much.

Dareb's Skull - Dropped from High Shaman Phido in Southern Karana.​
Head of Shen - Dropped from High Shaman Grisok in Southern Karana.​
Head of Ghanex Drah - Dropped from Ghanex Drah at undead camp in Southern Karana.​
South Karana is an odd zone to hate. Why?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone tried to trade a Ghanex Drah head the other day. If you hate it so much, just buy it. I cant imagine any of that head band shit is really all that expensive, or wont be by the 20th or so.

Found a lvl 50 monk willing to sell each item for 1kr each. I find that unreasonable at this stage, but also realize I need to finish the robe before the 20th and we see more monks.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Does anyone know Keon? I got shadow invited to his guild at like lvl 5 and joined for the heck of it. Tonight he started having an ugly meltdown in guild chat and was randomly gkicking members and I thought “I wonder if this dude has some history”.

This is for pure curiosity. I don’t give any shits about him or his mass invite guild.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Found a lvl 50 monk willing to sell each item for 1kr each. I find that unreasonable at this stage, but also realize I need to finish the robe before the 20th and we see more monks.
I have a Dareb's Skull if you still need it. Same name in game.