EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Ding 50 then go under contract for my first house the next day. RIP playtime. See you boys in Kunark

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Also, like all trannies before him, it seems like S Secrets is a drama queen. WTF, I thought you were one of the chill ones.

It's all roleplay. I didn't come to play EQ without starting shit.

EQ is massively boring without drama. That's why I am playing a rogue.

Don't tell me you click on this thread to ignore the amazing content coming out of the community.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You wanted that dude guild kicked. I don't believe it was roleplay :)
He was gonna get kicked eventually with that attitude. Ask Azzudien. :p

Plus, how am I supposed to flex as the most craziest tranny on EQ if there's like two others constantly showing me up?!
Natural selection at work.

1623251526964.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yesterday I ran my own DZ of hate to just casually grind through with my 6 box.

Goddamn it was just a wonderfully relaxing time. Collected plenty of armor and gems while only killing my toons once.

Decided to pop into plane of fear solo afterwords. Killed 1 mob and it dropped a Blighted Robe. Right after I looted it I got death touched by Dread and figured that would be a good place to call it for the day. =)

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
2 undertow shawls dropped last night at slab and I won both haha. Gave one to enchanter in group. I love this server.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Keon is a known piece of shit that likes to run a zerg guild in the beginning of TLPs.

Also, jesus fuck, everyone talks about how fast and easy leveling is but if you're behind the curve, it's full of so many roadblocks. PL groups in both picks of Sol A keeping every gnome dead, someone clearing out anything high level in Upper Guk, even all the higher cons in Permafrost were dead. It's frustrating.

Plus, literally every rare spawn has someone camping it.
Gotta get in early. This is what the fast levelers know. Once the farmers get there crews up to lvl, they will just take over whole zones to make krono. Plan on taking time off work for the initial rush, or expect a shitty EQ experience if you only want to go to the popular zones. But 1 guy killing the whole of upper guk, we need trivial loot code done right.

Last edited:

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's all roleplay. I didn't come to play EQ without starting shit.

EQ is massively boring without drama. That's why I am playing a rogue.

Don't tell me you click on this thread to ignore the amazing content coming out of the community.
That's not why I have been coming to this forum.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
sometimes pugs are amazing, sometimes they're a nightmare... join an lguk group last night (right before receiving a tell for another group) and i get down to camp and 1 person gates - okay he was leaving we'll have a rep. another 1 just been afk the entire time in the current group they just realised - okay we'll boot him. down 2 people - somehow the bard dies just running around looking for something - okay we'll wait on him while we get 2 reps. okay got the 2 reps, neither know lguk or how to get to exe - okay i'll go get them. 1 of them doesnt understand how to get to bedroom - okay ill help him. agros the BR anyways after we get out of water - okay we'll kill and reinvis. tell them to hug wall left to not agro bats - okay he runs straight into the middle of the room - okay call him retarded and boot. bring the other to the spot and bard finally comes back - okay we'll pull while we wait for 1 more. somehow bard dies again after i told him 5x ill pull and to just stay in camp playing clarity song - okay he agros entire sage room and dies. /q out - man how can people be so retarded in a 20 year old game in the most common zone in eq

• 3Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You'd be surprised how many actual newbies there are on the server. Everybody likes to talk about how everyone is on their 47th TLP but there are a lot of people who have not played any TLP ever and even some who have not played EverQuest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
sometimes pugs are amazing, sometimes they're a nightmare... join an lguk group last night (right before receiving a tell for another group) and i get down to camp and 1 person gates - okay he was leaving we'll have a rep. another 1 just been afk the entire time in the current group they just realised - okay we'll boot him. down 2 people - somehow the bard dies just running around looking for something - okay we'll wait on him while we get 2 reps. okay got the 2 reps, neither know lguk or how to get to exe - okay i'll go get them. 1 of them doesnt understand how to get to bedroom - okay ill help him. agros the BR anyways after we get out of water - okay we'll kill and reinvis. tell them to hug wall left to not agro bats - okay he runs straight into the middle of the room - okay call him retarded and boot. bring the other to the spot and bard finally comes back - okay we'll pull while we wait for 1 more. somehow bard dies again after i told him 5x ill pull and to just stay in camp playing clarity song - okay he agros entire sage room and dies. /q out - man how can people be so retarded in a 20 year old game in the most common zone in eq
Because some streamers convince new people to play EQ after they have been away for 20 years. Come back for the good times, and they do. They were having a great time. you, not so much. But think, you had an adventure, and then talked about it. And that's what EQ is about, having adventures and sharing the experience. Shame you had to rage quit.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does anyone know Keon? I got shadow invited to his guild at like lvl 5 and joined for the heck of it. Tonight he started having an ugly meltdown in guild chat and was randomly gkicking members and I thought “I wonder if this dude has some history”.

This is for pure curiosity. I don’t give any shits about him or his mass invite guild.
This guy trains people hard on every TLP in Classic.

He rolled up late on Aradune. Velious era. He was sending tells to random people demanding they come powerlevel him in ToFS.

*edit* Oh man, I forgot about his guildnames. Bloody Rapiers, Convicted Rapiers, etc.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
You'd be surprised how many actual newbies there are on the server. Everybody likes to talk about how everyone is on their 47th TLP but there are a lot of people who have not played any TLP ever and even some who have not played EverQuest.
Like who do they think are buying all the krono to buy pixels. It's the same idiots that don't know what the exe camp is, let alone where it is. But they have the money to buy $250 of heritage crates in the hopes of looking like a halfling deputy, buy all the bags they can, and buy a bunch of krono because that's what everyone is using to buy and sell pixels, and they want pixels. You should love the newb, they are the ones throwing their money at Darkpaw.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I paid 5kr to Mahes for the deputy illusion yesterday with zero ragrets~

Told my wife "I just traded a guy $75 worth of game time to look like Ron Jeremy cosplaying as Zorro on raids"

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I paid 5kr to Mahes for the deputy illusion yesterday with zero ragrets~

Told my wife "I just traded a guy $75 worth of game time to look like Ron Jeremy cosplaying as Zorro on raids"
I thought it looked more like this.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-27-at-12.55.00-PM.png

And if you can't find a group, make one. I'm 49 as a rogue strictly puggin. I throw up LFG while I make some food and if I don't get a message by the time I'm done it's time to start building.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users