EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cyrr

Trakanon Raider
Zaide Zaide Any chance i might be able to buy LRs to the Ball of Everliving Golem, Spiroc Wingblade and Hand of the Maestro, or are they all still being given to Warriors? Looking to pay 1kr or so per.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide Any chance i might be able to buy LRs to the Ball of Everliving Golem, Spiroc Wingblade and Hand of the Maestro, or are they all still being given to Warriors? Looking to pay 1kr or so per.
Probably doable; send a tell to Qelyn or Ipower in game.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Just got gm checked less than 2 mins after "bot" call out on faceless chat.. Could it be that faceless discord has better response time than petitions?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Any Faceless bros looking for a necro for your Kunark launch static? I missed the server launch static grouping and I'm not having much luck finding a static. I'm off Wednesday - Friday so I'm fairly open on times, but I'd prefer to get some sleep. I can no life it if that's my only option, though. I really regret missing the initial rush and don't want to experience that again because this server has attracted a much larger amount of stupid people than previous TLPs.

It's pretty aids leveling without a regular group. If I had a regular group I'd be playing, but alas. EQ just isn't special without friends to play with, unless you just like farming. Maybe start asking in commons for anyone planning on rolling Iksars, and you can get a group together?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
It's pretty aids leveling without a regular group. If I had a regular group I'd be playing, but alas. EQ just isn't special without friends to play with, unless you just like farming. Maybe start asking in commons for anyone planning on rolling Iksars, and you can get a group together?
I'm just trying to go from 50 to 60...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
kinadin kinadin Lots of people in guild don’t even know about the Kunark static discord yet. As the 23rd gets closer, it’ll get more people in it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I plan on making an iksar monkey, but I not gonna be super hardcore.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
well.. at least all the bot groups in lguk are keeping picks open.

Funny enough it's the naked bard with a yak that perfectly positions behind the mob every time that gives it away..

pity they still havent scripted a work around for their target being charmed though *shrugs*.

*wait I lie* - Jankkers in pick 79 is far-taunting all of live tower and king :) Just taunts another mob when you charm the target... go Jankkers

Last edited:

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I’m 21 hours lvl 31 with just pugs, not great, but on the finer side of casual.

it is painful when you miss out on the group’s potential with a shit puller or something, but it has its rewards - like sleep and just quitting if you feel like doing something else.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
well.. at least all the bot groups in lguk are keeping picks open.

Funny enough it's the naked bard with a yak that perfectly positions behind the mob every time that gives it away..

pity they still havent scripted a work around for their target being charmed though *shrugs*.

*wait I lie* - Jankkers in pick 79 is far-taunting all of live tower and king :) Just taunts another mob when you charm the target... go Jankkers

Post about them in Faceless' #drama channel. It works better than just using /petition apparently.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I got to 50 on a rogue without a static. Just have to make your own group. Helps if you're talkative and keep a list of good pugs to call on, and what pugs are worthless and are somehow bad at EQ.

Can tell the whales are starting their twinks now too. Rogue gear has tripled in price because of people rolling up those melee twinks finally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I got to 50 on a rogue without a static. Just have to make your own group. Helps if you're talkative and keep a list of good pugs to call on, and what pugs are worthless and are somehow bad at EQ.

Can tell the whales are starting their twinks now too. Rogue gear has tripled in price because of people rolling up those melee twinks finally.

Have you pick pocketed anything interesting on the server?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I stole a fine steel greatstaff. Imagine trying to shoplift one of those. Where would you put it?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like