EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
those halfing guys are funny as hell.
I have tons of DBZ cash laying around maybe ill do an account on mischief and sell those from the crate.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
SorrowsEnd SorrowsEnd no luck, i burned all teh dbz cash on 1 account, ill try again tomorrow on the other 5 account. lets see how much i can burn without getting lucky. And the familiar was the goblin runeye

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
SorrowsEnd SorrowsEnd no luck, i burned all teh dbz cash on 1 account, ill try again tomorrow on the other 5 account. lets see how much i can burn without getting lucky. And the familiar was the goblin runeye
If there's any chance you don't want any of those armors or non mount/illusionsitems, I'd take them for worthless achievement points.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't waste your cash gambling boxes...

I will pay 6kr for deputy illusions, could use 1-2 more and also looking for the kithicor treant familiar.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
They've shown us that they'll tier raids to not share loot (ie phinny) - so wonder how that'll play out for other expos. Though idk if the reason why phinny doesnt share loot is because maybe they dont consider him a "raid."

DickTrickle

They've shown us that they'll tier raids to not share loot (ie phinny) - so wonder how that'll play out for other expos. Though idk if the reason why phinny doesnt share loot is because maybe they dont consider him a "raid."
Might be because of his six hour respawn more than anything. They said the problem with fear minis wasn't the loot tables but that they had no MOTM and thus could spawn in picks.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Considering this was their first run at random loot, the system has worked much better than I expected Darkpaw to be capable of. When I saw the spite golem stream I thought this was DOA.

The out of era loot and spite golem issues were fixed pretty quickly. I expected things like that to either be fixed in their monthly patch or left as "working as intended". Future expansions will definitely have similar issues, but it gives me hope that their hotfix turnaround time will avoid this server getting fucked by something extremely broken.

With that, no server issues on launch, server stability since, and the willingness to listen to the community to try something new makes me much, much more optimistic for EQ than I was a year ago.
The lavastorm stuff dropping and FP sewer stuff during launch grind made the launch grind so much more fun than any grind there ever was before.

• 1Like

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I was really nervous about JChan taking over after Holly left - I felt an engineer in charge of everything(including CS) was not going to go over well. It seemed like it was a rough start, but she is really turning things around for the better and listening to the players. I can say I was definitely wrong about her.
I was a bit nervous about her too until Sean interviewed her (VOD of the interview). She came across as more practical and down to earth. And I don't mean that Holly wasn't like that at points, but she did give off this "business first" vibe a lot (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

DickTrickle

Anyone recall how long it usually takes the first group to hit 65 in PoP? Assuming no server XP bonus.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't waste your cash gambling boxes...

I will pay 6kr for deputy illusions, could use 1-2 more and also looking for the kithicor treant familiar.
You are not my father. =)

Also I have plenty since I consume 6 or every month. In fact if I get 1 mask out of the ordeal I will save like $50.00.

DickTrickle

Thanks for the responses. I have a perhaps unique alternative and I was curious roughly what times I would have to beat to be first.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the responses. I have a perhaps unique alternative and I was curious roughly what times I would have to beat to be first.
1mre.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users