EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the mask!

Full 6/6 team in Deputy illusions with evil eye familiars makes me happy =)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It's just so horrible
Screenshot (82).png

• 6Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I was rolling around the Hole last night with a rock golem charm pet, a mage and necro pet in brownie illusion, my 6 box all in assling deputy illusions with a pack of 6 evil eyes floating behind.

I'd run up groups of folks farming the zone and watch them scatter when the pack of evil eyes pathed through their camp.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Did daybreak change respawn times on VP key quest mobs?

Last edited:

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Kunark Ultra Rares stuff normally 5% or less drop chance and still likely to be hella rare even with server loot rules
Only including useful stuff
Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring
Gauntlets of Potence
Staff of the Dreaded Gaze
Swarmcaller
Locustlure
Baton of Royal Stature
Sarnak Devastator
Jeldorin
Boneshear
Fester
Spirit Wracked Cord !!!!!!!!
Desiccated Halfling Mask
Girdle of Rapidity
Sarnak Lightning Caller
Herbalist's Spade
Breath of Harmony

Loot that's potentially much more valuable on Mischief because the Randomization could increase Rarity.
Circlet of Shadows prenerf
Idol of the Thorned
Cobalt Bracer because people might not camp Spore King Area ever.

Mistakes Bobby.
A Goblin Warder Common drop = Opal
A Goblin Bodyguard = 15 str Gauntlets are NOT out of era
Captain Di'ouz Bronze Statue of Bathezid

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Kunark Ultra Rares stuff normally 5% or less drop chance and still likely to be hella rare even with server loot rules
Only including useful stuff
Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring
Gauntlets of Potence
Staff of the Dreaded Gaze
Swarmcaller
Locustlure
Baton of Royal Stature
Sarnak Devastator
Jeldorin
Boneshear
Fester
Observer Aq`touz
Desiccated Halfling Mask
Girdle of Rapidity
Sarnak Lightning Caller
Herbalist's Spade
Breath of Harmony

Loot that's potentially much more valuable on Mischief because the Randomization could increase Rarity.
Circlet of Shadows prenerf
Idol of the Thorned
Cobalt Bracer because people might not camp Spore King Area ever.

Mistakes Bobby.
A Goblin Warder Common drop = Opal
A Goblin Bodyguard = 15 str Gauntlets are NOT out of era
Captain Di'ouz Bronze Statue of Bathezid
Man some of that stuff like girdle of rapidity, herb spade, swarmcaller and baton of royal I see so much I never knew they were rare lol

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

I've never seen that or the halfling mask drop. Both pretty much define the term ultra-rare. I've killed the halfling mask dropper many, many times. I have to assume this server's rules will make them a lot more common. All of those others I've seen lots.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I've never seen that or the halfling mask drop. Both pretty much define the term ultra-rare. I've killed the halfling mask dropper many, many times. I have to assume this server's rules will make them a lot more common. All of those others I've seen lots.

If the random loot works the same as Classic most of the stuff comes off mobs that will share loot tables with 70+ other mobs and each of these items is between a 1-20 and 1-100 off those mobs. You'll need to kill multiple 1000s of Rare mobs per each one of the rare items on this table and multiple 100s of named for ones closer to 5%... again assuming the same loot rules as Classic. The rare drops in classic are mostly 1 in 4ish and share loot tables with less mobs.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I farmed halfling mask for 54 hours straight once. Thankfully a bunch of that time was afk. That thing is one of the rarest items I've ever camped. You really need to farm Chardok faction to get non kos to properly camp the rares there solo though. Although maybe people have come up with new methods or TLP is just easier. But back in the day, you'd farm gobbos for days and days just to get un kos to Chardok to farm those spicy rares for phat lewtz. Farming Chardok lasted all the way into PoP.

Ya'll ever see that high strength belt from RatheMtn drop on Mischief? That was a super ultra rare classic item that a ton of people never even knew about. What's it called again?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had one drop and I was ML. The enchanter was about to need roll on it and I NOPED it and gave it to the bard.

He didn't buy the halfling illusion spell from Erudin so he didn't think they got it. I told him he's retarded. Same guy stole a peggy cloak from a monk as a Wizard because he never bought levitate.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Had one drop and I was ML. The enchanter was about to need roll on it and I NOPED it and gave it to the bard.

He didn't buy the halfling illusion spell from Erudin so he didn't think they got it. I told him he's retarded. Same guy stole a peggy cloak from a monk as a Wizard because he never bought levitate.
Lol that is super retarded.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

Spoiler alert: he sold the peggy cloak.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I farmed halfling mask for 54 hours straight once. Thankfully a bunch of that time was afk. That thing is one of the rarest items I've ever camped. You really need to farm Chardok faction to get non kos to properly camp the rares there solo though. Although maybe people have come up with new methods or TLP is just easier. But back in the day, you'd farm gobbos for days and days just to get un kos to Chardok to farm those spicy rares for phat lewtz. Farming Chardok lasted all the way into PoP.

Ya'll ever see that high strength belt from RatheMtn drop on Mischief? That was a super ultra rare classic item that a ton of people never even knew about. What's it called again?
Mithril Plated Girth I have seen them for sale.

Granite bracers are silly. They went from krono on previous servers to 100p on mischief

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Classic Population Average

Mischief - 2472
Mangler - 2074
Agnarr - 1925
Aradune - 1456
Thornblade - 1451
Coirnav - 1255

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing

Needless

Toe Sucker
thats dope it's still doing this strong, specially during how limited classic is

also who has valorium chest/helm/arms i can buy, it's pally time

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Classic Population Average

Mischief - 2472
Mangler - 2074
Agnarr - 1925
Aradune - 1456
Thornblade - 1451
Coirnav - 1255

Did you keep Track of just the first month of Classic for those servers?
Crazy Mischief and Thronblade are keeping around 4k people concurrent players online average.