EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
thats dope it's still doing this strong, specially during how limited classic is

also who has valorium chest/helm/arms i can buy, it's pally time

Why would it being shorter make it less likely to be populated? A more telling comparison would have been the first month of all those servers.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you keep Track of just the first month of Classic for those servers?
Crazy Mischief and Thronblade are keeping around 4k people concurrent players online average.

Yes, the Aradune one is off due to the server stability and channels not working much during the first month.

First Month Only

Mangler - 2882
Mischief - 2472
Agnarr - 2346
Aradune - 1612 (Estimated)
Coirnav - 1524
Thornblade - 1451

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also of note

The average high time was almost the same on every server which was 22:10 (10:10pm est)
The average low time was almost the same on every server which was 05:00 (5:00am est)

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
S Secrets Why you such a drama queen? How am I going to get my drama queen content if you leave Faceless?

Plenty of people there to take my place. Also, EQ is toxic for my mental health and it's better for everyone involved if I don't play.

He's going to make a EMU that will do better and you can get in there, of course.

I'd love to, but we all know Jason Epstein who is totally not related to Renova Group / Columbus Nova might not like it if I make a better version of his product.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
One more ancient kithicor treant familiar and I will have 6/6 for sets of enchanted pies for my team.

I had 5 sets going earlier and stacked them together to make a whirling pie dervish at the EC tunnel.

It's been fun to see the various responses I get out in the wild. Some folks have fun with it while others sent hate tells about how they are reporting me for openly botting/mq2 etc. I've asked a few of these people...do you really think I'd being doing ANYTHING even remotely shady with a group of toons this visible?

I did have 5 of the 6 get instantly disconnected and dropped from the server earlier while my druid wasn't touched. I was like where did all my friends go? Loaded them all back in just fine.

Was nervous for a hot minute that I just ate some random 7 day because people are petty.

• 1Like

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, the Aradune one is off due to the server stability and channels not working much during the first month.

First Month Only

Mangler - 2882
Mischief - 2472
Agnarr - 2346
Aradune - 1612 (Estimated)
Coirnav - 1524
Thornblade - 1451
Did you have the Vulak / Fippy data?

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you have the Vulak / Fippy data?

I only started tracking on agnarr. I have data for these servers.

agnarr to pop
coirnav to omens
mangler to the serpent spine
selo to the serpent spine
aradune to present
mischief to present
thornblade to present

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kunark releases tomorrow, right? What server are most of you fags on? MIschief?

How common are rings of the ancients? And are they or JBoots tradeable? Probably going to roll a mag/wiz combo for maximum lazy, but I'll probably do Nec/Dru if Jboots are a PITA.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kunark releases tomorrow, right? What server are most of you fags on? MIschief?

How common are rings of the ancients? And are they or JBoots tradeable? Probably going to roll a mag/wiz combo for maximum lazy, but I'll probably do Nec/Dru if Jboots are a PITA.

Can buy rings for 350plat or JBoots for 1.2k plat which is 1/5th a krono right now.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait. A krono is 6000?

5500-6000 right now. The peak should be tonight to the top end of 6k. I would expect a sharp drop in krono prices of about 30% over the first 3-4 days of kunark with them stabilizing for the next 10 days or so. After that we will see how high they go as this is a new type of server its really hard to judge certain things.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Boy, it took Aradune the full three months to get to the 5000-6000 range. You Mischief peeps are pro.

• 1Worf

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Figure 100+ people are getting big payouts every 4 days if you attend all raids in Faceless. Plus all the boxing going on in hate/giants means the plat is rolling in.