EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
No, but seriously who is Keg. Did i guess right?

Can't stunlock Naggy with one enchanter anymore. RIP Dandin

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
kegkilla and kegadin are presumably not the same person. kegkilla is a longtime poster in this community until getting banned at some point. kegadin i only know from TLP.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Something that crossed my mind today, not sure if it's been brought up already, but on Mischief because of the free-trade wont small guilds theoretically have a good chance at competing in the server first races against larger guilds? Expansions that require keying progression on normal servers is the part that always takes the longest. Guilds use their numbers, assuming they have the organizational skills to efficiently use them, to funnel keys to the push raid. Assuming completed keys on Mischief that key ring will be tradable therefore you only need to get 1 (i know sky has already been confirmed tradable, dunno about the other ones), you wont need to do any funnel system so a guild of like 40 hard-core players might actually be able to progress faster than a large guild that has to spend a lot of time dealing with all the extra members.

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure some progression keys and stuff are not tradeable on FV. It's not purely just epic pieces. No idea about specifics though.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya IIRC from way back when that the signet of command for tacvi couldn't be traded on FV. I want to same same with Anguish? I vaguely remember having to help get people keyed for that.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya IIRC from way back when that the signet of command for tacvi couldn't be traded on FV. I want to same same with Anguish? I vaguely remember having to help get people keyed for that.

What about VP / ST / VT / BoT? I know people on the forums already confirmed that the actual key pieces are tradable but don't think anyone went and completed a key on FV to see if the finished product itself was tradable. By the time you get to GoD+ small guilds can already compete in server firsts anyways even on normal servers.

Sterling

El Presidente
No idea about any of those things. At least specifically, just that some keys/progression things aren't tradeable.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
kegkilla and kegadin are presumably not the same person. kegkilla is a longtime poster in this community until getting banned at some point. kegadin i only know from TLP.
Okay. But can you explain why he lives Rent free in that guys head?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess also you guys won't know if its an exact copy of tradable/vs no trade from FV or if its just everything tradable across the board yet until the server launches.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What about VP / ST / VT / BoT? I know people on the forums already confirmed that the actual key pieces are tradable but don't think anyone went and completed a key on FV to see if the finished product itself was tradable. By the time you get to GoD+ small guilds can already compete in server firsts anyways even on normal servers.

I recall those being no drop on FV. I also recall that you don't need any of those keys on FV, so there was a low incentive to actually look. Been many a year since I was on that server, though.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I know Yelinak's neck is tradable and a good twink haste item on FV and i know the Giant ST key is tradable not 100% on the other ST ones but i would assume they're.

We don't even know if certain key pieces are gonna drop from specific bosses, for all we know Vindi could drop Klandicar's Tailsman. The ME Shard could be a Randomized drop.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
VP, ST, and VT keys are all no trade, the components to make them ARE tradeable. Only real keys outside of classic that are is the Emperor Ssra's Key, Arx Key, Saryn Key, and Xegony island key. I didn't check Txevu but I imagine they are all tradeable.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Okay. But can you explain why he lives Rent free in that guys head?
There's several threads, posts, and posters beyond the ones only on EQ threads on this forum.

I suggest you stay out of all of them.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So this is a truebox server. I get that means 1 account/physical PC, but I saw somewhere else a limit of 2 characters? Is that true?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
limit of 2 characters is only on aradune and only if you don't take a camp someone wants or say something mean and get petitioned.