EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Torn between ranger or rogue.

Rogue is the only class I haven't done, but god it seems just awful until epic when it shoots up to just bad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Got all my advanced loot logs figured out for the area's I am starting in, got my UI massaged, and have more junk food than I have had in 20 years in the cupboard.

Going Ogre Shaman for my "I want to play this" pick, and also rolled my random; Barbarian Rogue.

Thinking I'll focus on the Rogue early on. Never played one.

• 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
why? congestion or rate hike?

If you need to set up a payment method it is one more thing to go wrong when you're trying to go fast. It's just way, way better to have some DBC cash on hand and buy a bit of the stuff with it that you were always going to buy right away. I want to say that on one of these they had to pause taking people's actual money for a couple hours so if you didn't have your shit you had to wait.

Also, there might be something out of era in the shop and you might get to keep it. That one has happened before.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rogue feels so so bad on classic motm mobs. Like 7-15 dmg on auto attacks and 55dmg backstabs bad.

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Rogue feels so so bad on classic motm mobs. Like 7-15 dmg on auto attacks and 55dmg backstabs bad.

Bro, you are living in the past.

Think of all the new items you can pick pocket with (almost) everything being tradable. The only thing you're going to be cockblocked on are magic items but the rest of the world is your oyster. Every single time you push that button you might get a prize.

• 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Signed up to play with faceless, torn between ranger and bard. Ranger is fun but people still underestimate them which makes getting groups annoying sometimes.. bard is like the opposite where people overestimate their usefulness.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I wish I could play this go around. RL got me too busy. This is the one interesting server since like 4-5 years ago... damnit
Glhf boys

• 1Solidarity

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Meals for 5 Days Prepped - Check
5th of Jager - Check
10x 12 oz Red Bulls Zero - Check
GF faction - Ally
Caffeine Tolerance Reset - Failed

God i can't wait to stare at a log in screen for 4 hours!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish I could play this go around. RL got me too busy. This is the one interesting server since like 4-5 years ago... damnit
Glhf boys
Welcome to the benchwarmer club man. Been here for years, it ain’t so bad... be careful around Zaide’s twitch or you’ll fall off the wagon.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Meals for 5 Days Prepped - Check
5th of Jager - Check
10x 12 oz Red Bulls Zero - Check
GF faction - Ally
Caffeine Tolerance Reset - Failed

God i can't wait to stare at a log in screen for 4 hours!
Good thing you didn’t reset the caffeine tolerance otherwise those Red Bull’s would probably make you feel sick.

• 1Like

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Good thing you didn’t reset the caffeine tolerance otherwise those Red Bull’s would probably make you feel sick.

Nah those are the best no crash energy drinks IMO. Probably only gonna drink half of them and lots of fucking water.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the vitamin shit in monster or that amway brand garbage tend to do better for real long grinds than stuff like redbull, IMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bro, you are living in the past.

Think of all the new items you can pick pocket with (almost) everything being tradable. The only thing you're going to be cockblocked on are magic items but the rest of the world is your oyster. Every single time you push that button you might get a prize.

There any non-magic items that are actually worthwhile?

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Red bull has the most B-Vitamins and relatively little Caffeine. B-6 and 12 are super important for staying focused for a long time. That's why you also drink a ton of fucking water.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There any non-magic items that are actually worthwhile?

Anyone know what the highest level NPC you can successfully pick pocket during classic is?

edit - there are many quest drops that are normally Lore No Drop. Setting aside the random loot for a moment that's a ton of shit you can just randomly scoop up.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know what the highest level NPC you can successfully pick pocket during classic is?
can pickpocket fucking anything yolo. Pretty sure nagafan was pick pocketable and you could steal his bags lol. There probably is other nonsense, but pick pocket is always worth maximizing when hot loot like gems drop. <:)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
can pickpocket fucking anything yolo. Pretty sure nagafan was pick pocketable and you could steal his bags lol. There probably is other nonsense, but pick pocket is always worth maximizing when hot loot like gems drop. <:)

If you can pick pocket anyone than

sista.png

Rogues are going to be lifting the principle sky drops off of bosses randomly and no one will even know they got something crazy.

A whole lot of quest items are Lore No Drop so just in normal play you'll just be scooping that shit up on.

• 1Mother of God