EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep, it was even worse in actual classic before pickzones. You'd have groups sitting on camps of like 2-3 mobs waiting for that one room to respawn.

On the other hand, there were like 3-4x as many servers back then, so the high level of servers probably balanced/spread the game out as much as 8 picks of LGuk does on Mischief.

Bottom drop out, as in krono prices make a quantum leap upward? I've been waiting for that to happen myself but it's been more like a steady climb, just a 2x accelerated one.

I'm really looking forward to the expac launches on this server and going full kronolord on those, plus the frenzy over loot, and whatever surprises are in store. It's just fun. In our group we were killing nameds and going "time for another pull on the slot machine" like we were playing a Gacha. Earlier some level 30-something racist paladin jumped me when I was walking around Rathe Mountains and a minute later I had four new pieces of LGuk loot from him. Definitely the most fun server in ages.

What number do you think would make you a krono lord?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of us can afford taco bell via other means.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did you give your krono to reese? That's what I would have done.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Name changed to protect the innocent

1622612180502.png

1622612300834.png

My favorite part is how he assumes I'm using it

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everytime I start a new server, it's easy for me to burn through a good 50 kronos or so depending on the expansion I'm coming back into, and I've never made a single Kronos. I realize I'm the type of person that keeps the market going, but shit, I wish I was part of the krono lording one of these times. Lol

Grats people and all your new riches!!

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i joined this guild randomly and there's like 14 people in the guild, i asked them if they were going to make vp keys mandatory they said no. I told them most likely all your decent players will leave for other guilds that will support them and he said they aren't worried about it, the vp key sucks yada yada.

I don't know how i feel about faceless, clearly the guild to be in if they can actually run 8+ splits but i just don't see how a couple guys can manage a massive guild like that but i was never in TEQB.

Im looking for something that's going to take me to pop but I'm not sure that guild exists right now...

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I haven’t played EQ since 2003 (okay, I played like 2 weeks in the test server guild here in like 2008 before getting bored.)

This sounds casual and fun so I said fuck it, I’m in! Any forum guild to join in Mischief?

I bought five krono, it looks like they sell for around 1300 plat? I figure sell one now to twink with and then hold the others for whatever. I made a half elf paladin.

Are there any UI mods or other shit I should know about having not played in so long?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So i joined this guild randomly and there's like 14 people in the guild, i asked them if they were going to make vp keys mandatory they said no. I told them most likely all your decent players will leave for other guilds that will support them and he said they aren't worried about it, the vp key sucks yada yada.

I don't know how i feel about faceless, clearly the guild to be in if they can actually run 8+ splits but i just don't see how a couple guys can manage a massive guild like that but i was never in TEQB.

Im looking for something that's going to take me to pop but I'm not sure that guild exists right now...
They're making a system that will automate a ton of the logistical overhead. Bids, splits, etc. They will be able to manage it fine when all their systems are up and working.