EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I’m fine with you feeling that you said your piece. I don’t have much more too add either. Your projecting an entire guilds failure in a race on one person after we crawled away from an open world challenge.

bravo - screams beta- and your attitude towards it is just showing your own ass. I’ve always been up front with people about my play- now your just trying to divert
I mean I literally said there were two mistakes made during launch, both were 100% on me. Maybe you didn't read that or didn't see it. Nowhere did I say you were the reason for our entire guild's performance. What I did say is you don't really have much right to complain about the Selo guild based on your own performance. I'm sorry if that bruises your ego. I also said that having you as a single point of failure for skips was 100% a mistake on me, in between your chest bumping and bullshit alpha/beta Joe Rogan nonsense, maybe you failed to "read for comprehension." The faith we placed in you was 100% my failure as a guild leader. I have never said otherwise. Unlike you I don't deflect when called out, I take responsibility for my mistakes, and I actually had already done so when I listed my two major mistakes for Selo launch. I'm sorry that pointing out your bad play has caused you to lash out, get angry, "creatively misremember" and all this other nonsense.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I dont actually think we are disagreeing on much Sieger Sieger

tell me where you disagree on history here:

1. we walked away from open world race for all the marbles which you were the primary decision maker on (I think we agree here -- and we agree that the decisions to not funnel ruined our chances- but we still should have stayed open world and tried as atabishi and others have pointed out)
2. we attempted to clear instances by glitching we failed (of which i was a part of) -- we disagree on the fact here regarding the horse. i tested on test with my SK and AA horse -- we tried to scrounge together what money we could in real time during the raid and i went and got the only horse i could afford with what we had. i had not tested it with the slower horse and it was pretty much a dead end when we did it in real time.

I think we are all saying the same thing tbh the only point we really disagree on is WHEN did we lose.

I would argue we lost when we lost the DPS race and decided to quit. You would argue that we lost when we failed in instances.

I think those are two valid points of view and arguments speaking frankly and there was a large rift in the room on the decisions that got made throughout the entire process and now we have the results of course

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've always said that Phinny guilds faced a very different challenge from us. Keeping interest when you only raid 1-2 days a week (which is the reality on a regular TLP after GoD) for 5 years is non-trivial. Selo appealed to people that want to play EQ almost every day. The same cast of characters that did Selo with me, likely would never have made it 5 years on Phinny. Our "worst months" on Selo were actually the months where lower amounts of content gave us less to do, we'd have people log out, lose interest etc.

I assume you thought I'd start foaming at the mouth over your childish troll, but I've actually said many times that I doubt my Selo guild could have done what Phinny guilds did. I'm also not sure they could do what we did--because the people who finished Phinny were people who got comfortable playing EQ a lot less. But maybe they could have, I don't really know, I have 0 information on which to base that.

Now if I wanted to get real mean I'd point out that OGC never actually reached live, because they quit raiding as a guild at the end of TBL and started doing joint raids with Resolute (something we never did on Selo.) But I haven't felt the need to randomly attack OGC like you seem to feel a need to do with other guilds.

As far as the joint raids go... OGC has been raiding as a guild throughout. The joint raids have, with all due respect to Resolute, been overstated. OGC beat TBL and TOV in-era by themselves, with joint raiding happening later in the TOV cycle. (Edit: My bad, the last fight in TBL had guests)

In COV, yes, OGC and Resolute teamed up more often. That said, I don't have the raid schedule in front of me, but it wouldn't surprise me if OGC did considerably more raids by itself than team-up raids. Quite frankly, the team-up raids weren't a necessity or even all that productive, and for me they were more about server comradery. The overall raid DPS was actually LOWER in OGC/Resolute joint raids compared to normal OGC raids during COV. Why? I don't know, but it was well-documented by OGC's number crunchers.

Lastly Reso folded not long ago so it's just OGC now. I wouldn't say OGC needed Reso to reach live in any way, shape, or form. Reso needed OGC to reliably win raids, and numbers are never a bad thing (plus server health, as mentioned) so teaming up was a bit of a no-brainer in the lategame. I can attest firsthand however that OGC's tier-one players roundly felt like the Reso players weren't pulling their weight outside of a few key people.

OGC never quit raiding as a guild, in any case. We've just slowed down a lot in COV because we're all older, tireder, and 75% of the guild is playing on newer servers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I mean I literally said there were two mistakes made during launch, both were 100% on me. Maybe you didn't read that or didn't see it. Nowhere did I say you were the reason for our entire guild's performance. What I did say is you don't really have much right to complain about the Selo guild based on your own performance. I'm sorry if that bruises your ego. I also said that having you as a single point of failure for skips was 100% a mistake on me, in between your chest bumping and bullshit alpha/beta Joe Rogan nonsense, maybe you failed to "read for comprehension." The faith we placed in you was 100% my failure as a guild leader. I have never said otherwise. Unlike you I don't deflect when called out, I take responsibility for my mistakes, and I actually had already done so when I listed my two major mistakes for Selo launch. I'm sorry that pointing out your bad play has caused you to lash out, get angry, "creatively misremember" and all this other nonsense.

1. we walked away from open world race for all the marbles which you were the primary decision maker on (I think we agree here -- and we agree that the decisions to not funnel ruined our chances- but we still should have stayed open world and tried as atabishi and others have pointed out)
2. we attempted to clear instances by glitching we failed (of which i was a part of) -- we disagree on the fact here regarding the horse. i tested on test with my SK and AA horse -- we tried to scrounge together what money we could in real time during the raid and i went and got the only horse i could afford with what we had. i had not tested it with the slower horse and it was pretty much a dead end when we did it in real time.

I think we are all saying the same thing tbh the only point we really disagree on is WHEN did we lose.

I would argue we lost when we lost the DPS race and decided to quit. You would argue that we lost when we failed in instances.

I think those are two valid points of view and arguments speaking frankly and there was a large rift in the room on the decisions that got made throughout the entire process and now we have the results of course

Going back to the origin quote that set you off:
"That comment I made about selos to you sieger you just said yourself. I think you drank the dima juice and your own views have shifted. not a knock just facts. i saw this and this caused some frustration for me on selos -- like when we didnt funnel gear during the launch "not competition"-- i think there was a split attitude in Faceless that wasnt fully hashed out from the beginning -- i understand why you took the perspective you did though because i think it promotes the most guild stability and i think youve done an excellent job at that so i can respect it. i know why you did it too -- it was the formula for success on selos long term"

i still had a blast on selos launch though regardless.

so to tie it all together -- I wasn't ever complaining about our guilds performance. i was complaining about the decisions that were made and the lack of unity in the room on the approach. i think we 90% did it and lost to someone 100% doing it --you said you fundamentally didn't want to sacrifice people or their loyalty and refused to funnel and do the full race mentality and that the race didn't matter and you wanted to take selos to live -- and you did.

so I think you carried your decision out effectively and I think I was pretty reasonable about that -- choices or disagreements be damned.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I wasn't there and if they did train you, why didnt they get a suspension? How did a warrior train you without dying? I don't think you know how this works.

Theres a big difference between bringing a couple mobs to the staging location and training intentionally by rounding up every mob you can to wipe a raid, if some mobs came to the pit it was due to racing to get there and mobilize to race VS, not to wipe your 15-20 people sitting in pit.

FXIV will never resort to training and underhanded tactics because we don't need to, trying to justify your actions is only an act of desperation.
I'm behind a few pages so sorry if this has been addressed.
Is this a troll post or is this guy serious?

If serious you clearly do not understand how EQ works. Especially VS.... Add to that Kegadin is in the guild who I love, and is probably one of the best trainers on any server.
Also they probably didn't get a suspension because TF aren't as big a sandy vagina karen as FXIV who petition every little thing. Train wars are some of the most fun you can have in this game, get over yourself.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That isn't accurate Rajaah. The actual way progression boards (like the one ran by Beimeth for live) work is join raids do not count. You guys beat Mearatas in a joint raid. So no, OGC did not beat TBL in era. "Phinny Joint Raids" did. As someone who has actually done Mearatas, I literally am not saying it wasn't an accomplishment, but it was not an OGC guild accomplishment, it was a Phinny server accomplishment.

I 100% agree Dima and OGC did a great job, only Atabishi would attempt to denigrate guilds like this. I'm just pointing out (and this was even posted on official forums by you guys) your Unfettered Emerald Excellence kill, the last day of TBL, was in a joint raid. Subsequent kills of it, if any, would not have been in era. I would note that Phinny was a much higher population server than Selo with far more guilds to absorb than Selo, which was a form of advantage we did not enjoy. We were down to around 30 raiders by the time we hit ToV.

You're right, it slipped my mind that we had guests when we did Mearatas right before the end of TBL. It's too bad the kill has any asterisk on it though, because as I remember it, 90+% of the people present were OGC. I think we had 5 people from Rosengard and 2 from Resolute there.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider

2. we attempted to clear instances by glitching we failed (of which i was a part of) -- we disagree on the fact here regarding the horse. i tested on test with my SK and AA horse -- we tried to scrounge together what money we could in real time during the raid and i went and got the only horse i could afford with what we had. i had not tested it with the slower horse and it was pretty much a dead end

I'm going to Bishi style wall of text here to try to actually fully respect your points and explain where I'm coming from.

When you say we didn't funnel are you talking about keys or gear? If you mean gear maybe you missed my post where I specifically refuted your funneling claim, we funneled gear for Luclin launch, to tanks and warriors. We then acquired damage bonus weapons for monks and things of that nature, we actually didn't do a ton of raids that dropped weapons in Luclin or Velious before the first VT. Weapons did drop in a few of those raids that weren't directly funneled, and maybe that is what you are talking about. But you're probably unaware we had gotten good damage bonus, Velious weapons, in the hands of like all the melee we brought to VT. Our actual DPS issue was that we had too many clerics, too many monks, and too few int casters. That ties in to the fact we did not pre-anoint 40, and the top 40 who put in the most work that we "could" make a raid from, just wasn't an ideal comp.

Would I have done that part differently if I could redo it? I really don't know. Something I take real offense to (and for someone to accuse me of showing my ass after this thing you said) is you saying that you tried to carry the guild on your back. Dude there were a lot of people who gave up weeks of their lives for that launch. There were hundreds of people farming VT shards. You were farming haste belts, something I will never not give you big credit for, but there was a world outside of your little world of people doing a hell of a lot of work for the guild. Most of them were not "Faceless Veterans" (a concept with minimal meaning because most people have mixed guild ancestry), so to me to reward OG Faceless people that probably I know their in raid abilities better, but who maybe weren't going as hard at the launch with keys, I dunno. I'm not sure I wanted to win that hard, because I felt like it would've built my guild on a foundation that would have doomed me to long term failure. I could be wrong about that, by the way. I don't know. But the idea we did no gear funneling or gearing of people in the first 40 isn't accurate, Tevinter who you may remember from Agnarr told us very early on how important damage bonus weapons would be for Monks in VT against MOTM mobs, and we made sure they had them. There may have been individual weapons that didn't get funneled, and maybe you saw that and that's what you remember, I don't know.

The total amount of raid gear we had even available at all going into VT was not high. We got a ton of gear from group content and the Bazaar, Plane of Growth trash clears, the Haste belts that you and your crew farmed etc.

Now as to your claim I walked away, I am willing to say there are two separate options. Maybe yours was right, but I do not believe mine was "walking away." The race was server first AHR, not "dps races in OW VT up to AHR." After the first DPS race in OW VT, I did not think we could beat Amtrak's DPS. Cupie mentioned he knew that was the case, we looked at all their characters classes in ShowEQ and looked at our raid. They had a better raid for DPS than we did (this ties in to the Mistake I mention about raid comp and picking specific people.) So if we can't beat them in a DPS race, because DPS races largely come down to basic math, my mind goes to can we still win at all? If we start training them, they can't use OW VT. But they have an AHR waiting for them in DZ that they regain access to in a few hours, so to me a train war advances nothing at all, in fact us getting bogged down in a train war would simply reduce our already bad chances of pulling a win, down to 0, because we would be bogged down in that, then they'd go to DZ when the time came, and what would our option be then? Full clear OW faster than they can kill AHR only in their DZ? Full clear a DZ faster than they can kill AHR in a DZ? So to me the only logical way we had ANY chance to still beat AHR faster than Amtrak was to hit our DZ, and try to get to her in DZ before they could get to her in OW. Our DZ had a 6 hour timer, and I think their DZ came up in around 7-8 hours, so in theory if our 40 had been able to kill AHR before the DZ closed, we would at least be positioned to win. If we actually were doing well in DZ and they were getting close to AHR in OW, I 100% would have had a few people go and train the fuck out of them, interrupt their raid, and hopefully give us time to get there first. The reality is we did terribly in the DZ.

At that point sure we could've gone out and griefed them in OW until their DZ came up. I didn't. I told Drillisen grats and he had built a great raid. Some of that is just having a small bit of class, and I admittedly don't have much of it, but I think there is something to be said for just tipping the hat and taking the loss, instead of being a full on cuck about it, which frankly is how I would've felt about just griefing them when it could make zero difference in who wins.

Now your perception is we stay in OW and keep doing those DPS races and "somehow" we win. By the way that would mean we would have to follow them during their skips, skips we couldn't do, skips that we tried (after you left even) and while we half ass got some of the skips working, we had individuals fuck up bad trying them. Like I said, our first VT was very bad. I'm actually glad that was done behind closed doors and not in public to be honest. I couldn't have known this at the time I made my decision, but we would likely not have been able to follow them as they skipped OW bosses anyway, due to inability to execute on the skips. I'm fine with your opinion your strategy was better, but characterizing my strategy as "giving up" isn't true. I've explained the actual logic involved, and think my strategy was a way to actually have a chance to win.

As for the horse stuff, so honestly man my memory is we tested horse vs no horse, and we could actually sometimes sorta get the glitch to work without a horse at all, but it was low %. Horse raised that % a lot, so my memory is we always assumed a mount would be needed, which further confuses me as to why you perceive we wouldn't give you a mount. And then I specifically remember scrounging plat together for one and you said the slower mount likely would work based on what you thought from the testing. I spent over $1000 on the Luclin launch out of pocket, the idea that I wouldn't have just given you a 4kr mount at the beginning if I thought that was needed confuses me because that would be way out of character for me.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
You're right, it slipped my mind that we had guests when we did Mearatas right before the end of TBL. It's too bad the kill has any asterisk on it though, because as I remember it, 90+% of the people present were OGC. I think we had 5 people from Rosengard and 2 from Resolute there.
FWIW I think for the people in that raid, there is no real asterisk. Beating Mearatas is lke a legit EQ accomplishment these TLP mouthbreathers will never understand. My only point was if Atabishi wants to get real technical and stupid, I could pick apart things for OGC. But Atabishi doesn't represent OGC at all, and I personally have never expressed anything but respect for DIma keeping a guild together for that long and finishing out Phinny.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
i left some earlier stuff you probably want to keep private sieger out of respect for you because I'm not here to fuck with you and still like you / respect you. the original plan was the store bought horse which they took away and we never adjusted despite me asking multiple times to. i think you guys were spread too thin. i never got a rhino.

trg03/27/2019​

its all god

[1:14 PM]
good*
u guys got a solid base now

and itll work for progression

the guys need to cut their teeth on racing

TBH

the fact that i parsed with no necro dots

and after getting dispelled
[1:15 PM]
was sad
u might have some officer time focused on that
by setting up class leads etc now that htings are settled
other than that i think well be good
[1:18 PM]
it could be argued that its lame that the race boiled down to exploitation of asingle zone
but i think amtrak was ready to dps race us through the zone
and we lost it so it was fair and square really

sieger03/27/2019​

it makes it a bit worse tbh than some other races

yeah i mean killing content with the warders up, is clearly not intended/"exploit"

but it's something all the coirnav guilds do and we'd do it too if we could have

[1:19 PM]
so you can't really cry about it

trg03/27/2019​

i think its more important that we make it happen for viability through luclin

if u need me to schedule some time to work on it

im happy to do so with everyone

sieger03/27/2019​

so i found out the way they did towers
is actually much simpler than we thought
they just had necro harmshield corpse carry to the towers and feign

rez a coth mage in safe spots

trg03/27/2019​

yep

sieger03/27/2019​

you'll fail doing it some

but each time you fail is just 1 necro death

trg03/27/2019​

yeah thats right

sieger03/27/2019​

summon their corpse rez them and try again
with practice failure rate goes down

trg03/27/2019​

yep

[1:20 PM]
i was able to get there alone on the first tower about 50% of the time

with just a little practice

the second one is harder
in the back

sieger03/27/2019​

with a rhino mount it'd be easier

like when i was doing the DA yolo

trg03/27/2019​

yeah lmao

sieger03/27/2019​

rhino mount is so fast i actually barely got hit until i stopped

trg03/27/2019​

yeah

sieger03/27/2019​

because you move through the mobs so fast you actually miss aggro sometimes

trg03/27/2019​

nice

sieger03/27/2019​

and when you do aggro the mobs fail to react while you're in melee range, so you get ahead of it a lot

trg03/27/2019​

yep

[1:21 PM]
DBG fucked us taking store mounts out

for sure
that made things super last minute and sketch

sieger03/27/2019​

yeah

that hurt us a good bit

trg03/27/2019​

PoP will be different, u got a month left of luclin

and good riddance

[1:22 PM]
i would push hard and fast for ST keys

and get avatar weapons

thatll equalize playing field a bunch at least temporarily

[1:24 PM]
and btw im good IRL now -- things settling down

no divorce inc or anything lmfao

sieger03/27/2019​

lol, good good

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
FWIW I think for the people in that raid, there is no real asterisk. Beating Mearatas is lke a legit EQ accomplishment these TLP mouthbreathers will never understand. My only point was if Atabishi wants to get real technical and stupid, I could pick apart things for OGC. But Atabishi doesn't represent OGC at all, and I personally have never expressed anything but respect for DIma keeping a guild together for that long and finishing out Phinny.

Me stating that keeping a guild together for 2 years isn't on the same planet as keeping one together for 5+ is real technical and stupid? This forum just gets worse by the day.

• 1Salty

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
i left some earlier stuff you probably want to keep private sieger out of respect for you because I'm not here to fuck with you and still like you / respect you. the original plan was the store bought horse which they took away and we never adjusted despite me asking multiple times to. i think you guys were spread too thin. i never got a rhino.

trg03/27/2019​

its all god

good*
u guys got a solid base now

and itll work for progression

the guys need to cut their teeth on racing

TBH

the fact that i parsed with no necro dots

and after getting dispelled
was sad
u might have some officer time focused on that
by setting up class leads etc now that htings are settled
other than that i think well be good
it could be argued that its lame that the race boiled down to exploitation of asingle zone
but i think amtrak was ready to dps race us through the zone
and we lost it so it was fair and square really

sieger03/27/2019​

it makes it a bit worse tbh than some other races

yeah i mean killing content with the warders up, is clearly not intended/"exploit"

but it's something all the coirnav guilds do and we'd do it too if we could have

so you can't really cry about it

trg03/27/2019​

i think its more important that we make it happen for viability through luclin

if u need me to schedule some time to work on it

im happy to do so with everyone

sieger03/27/2019​

so i found out the way they did towers
is actually much simpler than we thought
they just had necro harmshield corpse carry to the towers and feign

rez a coth mage in safe spots

trg03/27/2019​

yep

sieger03/27/2019​

you'll fail doing it some

but each time you fail is just 1 necro death

trg03/27/2019​

yeah thats right

sieger03/27/2019​

summon their corpse rez them and try again
with practice failure rate goes down

trg03/27/2019​

yep

i was able to get there alone on the first tower about 50% of the time

with just a little practice

the second one is harder
in the back

sieger03/27/2019​

with a rhino mount it'd be easier

like when i was doing the DA yolo

trg03/27/2019​

yeah lmao

sieger03/27/2019​

rhino mount is so fast i actually barely got hit until i stopped

trg03/27/2019​

yeah

sieger03/27/2019​

because you move through the mobs so fast you actually miss aggro sometimes

trg03/27/2019​

nice

sieger03/27/2019​

and when you do aggro the mobs fail to react while you're in melee range, so you get ahead of it a lot

trg03/27/2019​

yep

DBG fucked us taking store mounts out

for sure
that made things super last minute and sketch

sieger03/27/2019​

yeah

that hurt us a good bit

trg03/27/2019​

PoP will be different, u got a month left of luclin

and good riddance

i would push hard and fast for ST keys

and get avatar weapons

thatll equalize playing field a bunch at least temporarily

and btw im good IRL now -- things settling down

no divorce inc or anything lmfao

sieger03/27/2019​

lol, good good
Nothing in this convo makes me believe we didn't give you a rhino mount. I mention a rhino mount would make it easier, because I didn't have a rhino mount before VT, but I did by the time this conversation would have occurred. Maybe this conversation is what you're relying on to "remember" you didn't have a rhino, and I think you're taking it out of context to be honest. I have like a crystal clear memory of Kith giving you a rhino mount in VT after you failed a couple times with the horse mount.

Edit: I also specifically remember we gave both you AND Artemesa Rhinos, out of 4 we had initially. If this is where the confusion comes from then I am more prone to think you just misremembered, since I assume you just searched out DM history for the word Rhino and came up with this.

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can we just all agree to stop putting selos faceless making it to live in the same fucking category of accomplishments as OGC making it to live? I'm sorry. It's not. It's actually disgusting and disrespectful that people even try to boast that. Hey, go look at manglerprogress.com, that entire guild list is in the same category. They have all lasted just as long as selos faceless has. There is no expansion too hard to beat, so the accomplishment of making it to live on a TLP is literally the AMOUNT OF TIME required to lead a guild long enough to do so. Lol the fact that I constantly see this brought up as an achievement in the same ranks as OGC and that it was just pointed out to me that it's in the faceless recruitment post blew my mind. This is on par with faceless claiming the fastest naggy ever on their website when come to find out it was a multi-guild raid led by Dima who wasn't in faceless lol.
Wrong bud. Faceless making it to live on Selos is an immense accomplishment due to pace alone.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Me stating that keeping a guild together for 2 years isn't on the same planet as keeping one together for 5+ is real technical and stupid? This forum just gets worse by the day.
Bud there's guilds on live that have been doing this 20 years and have never taken a break, you're quibbling over nonsense.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Nothing in this convo makes me believe we didn't give you a rhino mount. I mention a rhino mount would make it easier, because I didn't have a rhino mount before VT, but I did by the time this conversation would have occurred. Maybe this conversation is what you're relying on to "remember" you didn't have a rhino, and I think you're taking it out of context to be honest. I have like a crystal clear memory of Kith giving you a rhino mount in VT after you failed a couple times with the horse mount.

Edit: I also specifically remember we gave both you AND Artemesa Rhinos, out of 4 we had initially. If this is where the confusion comes from then I am more prone to think you just misremembered, since I assume you just searched out DM history for the word Rhino and came up with this.

here was my conversation with zaide on the topic in real time on the really bad fallout i had personally -- while I was the only person in the raid working on the skips. if me and art had rhinos why wasn't art able to do the skip? the answer is because I didn't -have rhinos- not on race night (maybe art did) maybe you or someone used my account afterwards and used it -- not sure i know i gave you my info. the fact is we banked on store mounts and they ganked those and we didn't shift and tried to do shit in real time during the raid.

also covers me acknowledging the whole " leave open world because they have instance " theory. at the end of the day it was speculation both ways but I think the core is walking away from OW is pretty lame. i still never fully learned the warder trick that they used to skip a bunch of stuff too.

Zaide03/24/2019​

I cant believe you bailed during VT

trg03/24/2019​

i didnt

[9:31 PM]
im here

Zaide03/24/2019​

Oh they said you left

trg03/24/2019​

long story

[9:32 PM]
i had to afk like 20 minutes

my kid

bad things

nothing i could do

Zaide03/24/2019​

Kk

Sorry

Where are we

trg03/24/2019​

they killed blob

[9:33 PM]
and while that was happening my shit went down

and they decided to go kill tvk

i wish they would have waited on that but nothing can be done now

[9:35 PM]
im trying to get third floor skip

with the shittiest store mount

cause we did that shit last minute

horrible
oh well working with what i got doing my best man

trg03/24/2019​

i think w lost our chance when they went to do tvk

Zaide03/24/2019​

Cant we go dps race in OW

trg03/24/2019​

no they chillen

[9:59 PM]
rwaiting for insgtance

Zaide03/24/2019​

Ah

trg03/24/2019​

i made the third floor skip

[10:22 PM]
with the shittiest store mount int he world

[10:22 PM]
oh wellz

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was going to write this big reply pointing out things and all that, but really I only have one thing to say:

Atabishi: No one cares about you, about your "accomplishments", and they care even less about your opinions on this or anything else. You injected yourself into a conversation because as you so love to claim others of you are absolutely obsessed with Faceless. Like bro, get your own life. This has gone on for far too long and is far too sad to be left unaddressed directly. We don't even need to bring in the countless lies you've put in text over the years when you just cannot go through a day without making a massive reply anytime Faceless is brought up.

• 1Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was going to write this big reply pointing out things and all that, but really I only have one thing to say:

Atabishi: No one cares about you, about your "accomplishments", and they care even less about your opinions on this or anything else. You injected yourself into a conversation because as you so love to claim others of you are absolutely obsessed with Faceless. Like bro, get your own life. This has gone on for far too long and is far too sad to be left unaddressed directly. We don't even need to bring in the countless lies you've put in text over the years when you just cannot go through a day without making a massive reply anytime Faceless is brought up.

How many posts about me have you made? cringe

Also, i know you have a hard time reading and keeping along, bad public schools in your area? But im literally the one who started the entire conversation asking if there were dps races and who was winning them. Sieger then posted an opinion rant as if they were facts on OW so i posted an opinion rant with the main point of saying that his rant was also an opinion.

• 1Salty

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Why do we even make new threads for new TLPs, half the posts are always about shit from 1-10 years ago anyway.

Lets get these sumbitches up to 2000 pages.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Atabishi Hands.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users