EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

What happened was that people were pushed so hard that when the break finally had to be called (the force was at "wiping to Tallon Zek multiple times with AA glyphs running" levels of fatique) the break ended up being like nine hours or something long. It was long. The first attempt at baphoning the raid force didn't even work and they had to wait another couple hours and try again before everyone actually showed up. This was after several phase one wipes, phase two wipes and one phase three wipe. Going for a nearly unbeatable record was fine but when your force was failing through phase one that was a good time to call uncle.

I was just going off of

Screen-Shot-2021-07-11-22-50-19.52.png

I guess "before clearing time" could mean "before finishing the clear of time".

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wasn't your excuse for why you didn't beat Amtrak's time that you had to take a break before PoTime?

Not exactly. After getting to phase 4 and most people were basically asleep at their computer we decided to go to sleep assuming that we still had 16 hours to beat the record, since that was what was posted on the speedrun site. We didn't beat the "record" because we extended the break cause some people didn't wake up on time and we wanted to give them the opportunity to get up, and just had people go level for a few hours while we waited to go in to time. If we had known selos was going to be added, and that their time was 45 hours (i was actually told that their time was 48 hours by people who were there, so i thought even if people brought up selos we were still good) , we would have went in way ahead of time and finished. We would have just piggied in people to replace those who overslept.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly. After getting to phase 4 and most people were basically asleep at their computer we decided to go to sleep assuming that we still had 16 hours to beat the record, since that was what was posted on the speedrun site. We didn't beat the "record" because we extended the break cause some people didn't wake up on time and we wanted to give them the opportunity to get up, and just had people go level for a few hours while we waited to go in to time. If we had known selos was going to be added, and that their time was 45 hours (i was actually told that their time was 48 hours by people who were there, so i thought even if people brought up selos we were still good) , we would have went in way ahead of time and finished. We would have just piggied in people to replace those who overslept.
Are you going to reroll the next server to settle the score? That would be the proper autism response.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"We were never going to beat Selo's time"

speedrun.png

A four or five hour break before Time and TEB could have cut quite a few hours of Amtrak's score. They wiped a lot in Time before before having to call it anyway and then redo phase one after coming back with the break itself running long.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 362031

A four or five hour break before Time and TEB could have cut quite a few hours of Amtrak's score. They wiped a lot in Time before before having to call it anyway and then redo phase one after coming back with the break itself running

that phinny clear by the standards of the day was insane

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you going to reroll the next server to settle the score? That would be the proper autism response.

No. I'm actually moving to another country in 12 days. Aradune will be the last TLP I ever play. I'll continue raiding on aradune when I can but I'll never see another TLP.

View attachment 362031

A four or five hour break before Time and TEB could have cut quite a few hours of Amtrak's score. They wiped a lot in Time before before having to call it anyway and then redo phase one after coming back with the break itself running long.

If Amtrak's time was posted and we knew what we were shooting for, we would have beat it. Nothing your dumbass can say to make me think otherwise.
Still scared to post your char name btw?

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I mean, not really, it should have been like 8 hours faster or whatever but the server shit.

“standards of the day, and whatnot”

the corpse banking and all that other crazy shit before everything got de-bottlenecked won’t ever be done again

I don’t really count server stability issues

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Thought the Mith Marr wipe was more embarrassing tbh

That wasn't on the fight, right? That was just retards Leroy Jenkinsing around before the fight (or were there two)? I'm not sure you can really put that on Bishi. You have to zerg recruit and there's zero chance you won't get retards.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Thought the Mith Marr wipe was more embarrassing tbh

Mith Marr was embarrassing but honestly the cringiest cringe moment was Atabishi believing that Altered Minds was legitimately racing and all the complaining he did about being "behind" before deciding to exploit past the locked door in Torment rather than do the Saryrn key proper to still not bring home a first place PoP clear.

Sterling

El Presidente
“standards of the day, and whatnot”

the corpse banking and all that other crazy shit before everything got de-bottlenecked won’t ever be done again
I did enjoy being level 65 10 minutes into the expansion launch.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mith Marr was embarrassing but honestly the cringiest cringe moment was Atabishi believing that Altered Minds was legitimately racing and all the complaining he did about being "behind" before deciding to exploit past the locked door in Torment rather than do the Saryrn key proper to still not bring home a first place PoP clear.

Still scared....talking out your ass until then. There was a time when we had "thought" that we were behind but in reality actually weren't. We thought they had done a lot more progression than they had but that was figured out in like the first 12 hours of launch. We did the same exact thing with Saryn that AM had already done, the same exact thing that all server first guilds had done on every TLP with saryn.

• 1Hodjing

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we talk about Mischief yet?
lol. From a 3 page selos derail to atabishi's life goals re-run.

I'm sure mishcief will include more drama. If 2 guilds trying to get OW there will be training from both and the dreaded poop-socking. Especially as zog seems to take it very personal.

• 1Weird Boner

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol. From a 3 page selos derail to atabishi's life goals re-run.

I'm sure mishcief will include more drama. If 2 guilds trying to get OW there will be training from both and the dreaded poop-socking. Especially as zog seems to take it very personal.

FXIV has taken to socking targets now. 12 hours on Talendor last night, like 6 hours on Sev today.\

Think they made like 8k between both targets for all that time.

• 1Picard