EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
View attachment 368253
The warders committed suicide when they heard the stampede of people on the way to get their broken loot.

By that I mean it appears that the top guilds got sniped on Sleeper awakening by an OGC splinter cell with funny names. Funny part was that at first glance everyone thought it was the other guild doing it.

They've told me that the rampant rumors of them spending 900 krono buying sleeper keys are not true, BTW
A dude spent 200kr on 12 keys. Uncertain if it’s the same people who woke it but who cares.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 368253
The warders committed suicide when they heard the stampede of people on the way to get their broken loot.

By that I mean it appears that the top guilds got sniped on Sleeper awakening by an OGC splinter cell with funny names. Funny part was that at first glance everyone thought it was the other guild doing it.

They've told me that the rampant rumors of them spending 900 krono buying sleeper keys are not true, BTW

thats some pretty strong shenanigans. I approve

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
With sleeper awake in mischief, are the ancients dropping only 2.0 loot or do they still have 1.0 randomized in there?

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
With sleeper awake in mischief, are the ancients dropping only 2.0 loot or do they still have 1.0 randomized in there?

Currently 2.0 but a dev post on the forums makes it seem like it's gonna start dropping again on Monday with a fix to the randomization overall.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
All I know for sure is pre-awakening we weren't getting any primal/prismatic weapons, now tonight we got a bunch.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like Rajaah said, we're getting Primal's - but we're still getting CT 1.0 loot. So dont think you're getting away with that just yet. AoW appears to be dropping only his loot table now, and not just gems/spells. Looks like Ngruk fix/adjusted a few things that were just wildly out of whack like that. Just hope by Monday (the date he gave) he gets rid of that CT 1.0 loot. Nothing like killing one of the harder NToV Dragons and getting 90% 1.0. Feelz bad man.

Bobby's excel sheet has some good suggestions to Ngruk, and it looks like he'll be taking notes off of that for the changes.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
From what I saw on streams... the warders were sharing with the rest of Sleepers so you'd get 1 avatar weapon sometimes and nothing else. I think Bobbys stream half of them dropped like 1 avatar weapons each while the other 2 dropped real loot. But the final arbiter dropped warder loot also.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, did the warders drop good stuff before they became woke, or did the drop junk and then good stuff afterwards?

Before they woke, they dropped all the good stuff - it's all on ECtunnel right now. SoD's, Gnome masks, ect. I think some Shrouds dropped also.

"
SOD 100 kro
Mask of Tinkering 30kro
Primal Fist Wraps 20kro
Primal Bow 10kro
Primal 1 hander 8 kro
Primal 2 hander 5 kros
Primal Knight weapon 20kr
Shield of The Clawed Guardian 20kro
Dragon Scaled Mask 10 kro
Writ of Dragon Kind 10 kro
Smolder 10kro"

Daidraco

SoD is a nice weapon, but no where near worth 100 f'n krono. Much less the 125 he originally had it up for. Im sure some idiot will pay that, but f'k that noise.

Sterling

El Presidente
it's a server where everything is droppable,when looking at an item that's 20 krono, instead of thinking it's 200 dollars, you just look at at as 360k plat. Otherwise you're just going to make yourself crazy on these servers.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Those items that don't drop anymore are about the only things that have a shot at maintaining some value. If you're trying to sell any other raid item right now... don't get greedy. You get someone in front of you that offers you a real amount of krono... just fucking sell it.

So many idiots auctioning non sleeper items for 30-40-50 krono.

No one is going to buy your yelinak gloves for 50krono. And if they do, great... but if someone offers you 20 or 30kr... you should prob just take it lol. Everything but those ST items will flood the market more and more every few days. Take advantage of the idiots auctioning stuff for a bunch, and just undercut the shit out of them so they get stuck with their items.

People trying to get 40 krono for blade of carnage when it was dropping off Mraaka for 2 days? Okay... idiots.

People thought Kunark prices dropped fast. You ain't seeing nothing yet. Botters running probably 4 entire raids on Mischief and they were NOT raiding at the start of Kunark. They barely started raiding kunark at the very end. So, you're about to see 4 entire bot raids sell off 99% of their loot. Just imagine what 4 raids a week will get, and everything but their first tank items, will go right for sale.

Sell Sell Sell.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Yeah on normal servers... This server has way more loot on top of the fact that everyone who opened growth DZ day 1 could take 6-12 toons into growth and potentially get 10-20 tunare/vulak/yelinak items. Mraaka was dropping AoW loot for 2 days and could spawn every 10-60minutes and spawned in picks.

You know MOST of the people auctioning now are the people who got that easy loot and they're being greedy and about to get caught with those items in their hand.

I am just warning those ppl here that if they want to get any real krono out of their items, do it NOW. You aren't going to get more krono if you wait a day or 2 or 3.

Prices will settle and not drop as fast once they get to their real prices. But, the prices now are super inflated. There are so many of all of those items already for sale.

On most servers you'd be lucky to see 1 BoC for sale the first week. That 1 BoC might go for 40-50 krono on a REGULAR server. Because... you need to actually kill AoW to get it. Well, when there are already 20+ BoC just from killing Mraaka on each of these 2 servers... Your odds of getting lucky and getting that 1 40 krono customer... is not great.

Daidraco

I bought a bunch of Krono cheaply from someone that I played with on Aradune that quit. I have yet to see why I would ever dip into more than a pittance of it on Mischief. Though, I admittedly have been very stingy about it. Im honestly having more fun just doing bid wars for gear in Faceless' DKP auctions. Another forum poster and I bid up each other in 1 point increments over a 100 times for one piece of gear the other night and it was hilarious.