EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I can probably get rid of my fungi at this point. If you don’t find one before Sunday afternoon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah on normal servers... This server has way more loot on top of the fact that everyone who opened growth DZ day 1 could take 6-12 toons into growth and potentially get 10-20 tunare/vulak/yelinak items. Mraaka was dropping AoW loot for 2 days and could spawn every 10-60minutes and spawned in picks.

You know MOST of the people auctioning now are the people who got that easy loot and they're being greedy and about to get caught with those items in their hand.

I am just warning those ppl here that if they want to get any real krono out of their items, do it NOW. You aren't going to get more krono if you wait a day or 2 or 3.

Prices will settle and not drop as fast once they get to their real prices. But, the prices now are super inflated. There are so many of all of those items already for sale.

On most servers you'd be lucky to see 1 BoC for sale the first week. That 1 BoC might go for 40-50 krono on a REGULAR server. Because... you need to actually kill AoW to get it. Well, when there are already 20+ BoC just from killing Mraaka on each of these 2 servers... Your odds of getting lucky and getting that 1 40 krono customer... is not great.

You would be surprised. I sold 9 BoCs for 28-38kr each on Friday.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
You would be surprised. I sold 9 BoCs for 28-38kr each on Friday.

That statement is exactly why I suggested everyone to sell sell sell. They have no idea how many of these items are trying to be sold and/or already sold and/or about to be sold :)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I have a really good idea of how much of this stuff is actually dropping and he is full of shit.

Tunare and Yelinak(minus head/neck) more common then normal until the full "fix" goes in.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
I have a really good idea of how much of this stuff is actually dropping and he is full of shit.

Tunare and Yelinak(minus head/neck) more common then normal until the full "fix" goes in.
Elderan is probably the dude running either the GME or Boomerang bots.

I wouldn't put it past them to have 12-15 groups. That's 12-15dz of Mraaka. multiple respawns in DZ.

Myth-Plausible.

• 1Pathetic

Sterling

El Presidente
I enjoy krono in that it lets me pay for my few accounts by just playing, and being able to take your currency with you server to server is nice. However, I think that once you get to the point where you're seeking validation by how many krono you've accumulated or if playing EQ is how you're paying your bills it's probably time to think a little bit about some of the choices you've made.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah the first week or two of an expansion prices drop almost daily. Tunare ears going for 10-14kr already is cool.

Stifle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know if quest items are dropping off random loot tables? Wondering about that eyepatch of plunder quest where you have a bunch of map pieces that drop from lodi and storm feather

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone know if quest items are dropping off random loot tables? Wondering about that eyepatch of plunder quest where you have a bunch of map pieces that drop from lodi and storm feather

Only if they were dropping off rare/raid con mobs before. Stormfeather is not a rare mob so you would still have to camp him. The map piece from lodizal does drop randomly and there's tons of them out there but it doesn't really matter because of stormfeather.

• 1Like

Stifle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dig
Only if they were dropping off rare/raid con mobs before. Stormfeather is not a rare mob so you would still have to camp him. The map piece from lodizal does drop randomly and there's tons of them out there but it doesn't really matter because of storm feather

Fug that camp is the worst. 18h spawn may skip up to twice on p99. Anyone know if that holds here on live?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1629661604080.png

Cleared out most of my things to sell, this is what I have left. Selling dirt-cheap and/or giving away (depending on the item - most of it is free), message me (on here) if you want anything and I'll parcel it.