EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
uber twinked lol

Let me know your name when you start maybe I can roll up a wiz.
Sure I'll hit you up. I haven't decided on a class yet but I usually do a magician or bard on these so thought of trying something else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I know I keep reiterating it, but I really can't fucking wait for Luclin to get rid of the absolute stupidity that is EC tunnel and trying to parse spam like I just dropped Adderall and need to read The Matrix.

My favorite are the guys who drop Spiked Searhorse belts in chat for 1KR and then some dude follows it 5 people later with a Runebranded Girdle for the same price. It's just like..

Tom Cruise What GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The hammer/warsword turn in only works with primal and not prismatic weapons.

Definitely works.

Source: I updated the writeup myself years ago and have turned in probably 4 of each on Mischief. :cool:

1630305669577.png

Thanks homies, this is rad. Glad I didn't pony up for an overpriced fist wrap in commons.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rabkorik

Does anyone have any unused monk gear burning holes in their inventory? I think I'll be starting this up today.

Alternatively, I could pay you with my hard earned Krono that I didn't realize I had.

I know I want a fungi tunic but don't really know what else I should be aiming for.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone have any unused monk gear burning holes in their inventory? I think I'll be starting this up today.

Alternatively, I could pay you with my hard earned Krono that I didn't realize I had.

I know I want a fungi tunic but don't really know what else I should be aiming for.
I have quite a bit of monk gear as I've upgraded. No extra fungi. I don't need cash for this stuff, but nothing is bad.

Rabkorik

I do love not bad free stuff. I'll hit you up once I create my character but no rush.

Is shared bank available or do I need to hoof it as an Iksar?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do love not bad free stuff. I'll hit you up once I create my character but no rush.

Is shared bank available or do I need to hoof it as an Iksar?
I can parcel it once you get the character name worked out. I hopped on to figure out what I had; probably about 10k pp worth of gear. 21% sky haste belt. ( no market to sell a lot of this stuff anymore )

Rabkorik

Vlett hooked me up big time. Now just on the hunt for Fungi / Jboots if anyone is looking to sell.