EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
uber twinked lol

Let me know your name when you start maybe I can roll up a wiz.
Sure I'll hit you up. I haven't decided on a class yet but I usually do a magician or bard on these so thought of trying something else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I know I keep reiterating it, but I really can't fucking wait for Luclin to get rid of the absolute stupidity that is EC tunnel and trying to parse spam like I just dropped Adderall and need to read The Matrix.

My favorite are the guys who drop Spiked Searhorse belts in chat for 1KR and then some dude follows it 5 people later with a Runebranded Girdle for the same price. It's just like..

Tom Cruise What GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The hammer/warsword turn in only works with primal and not prismatic weapons.

Definitely works.

Source: I updated the writeup myself years ago and have turned in probably 4 of each on Mischief. :cool:

1630305669577.png

Thanks homies, this is rad. Glad I didn't pony up for an overpriced fist wrap in commons.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rabkorik

Does anyone have any unused monk gear burning holes in their inventory? I think I'll be starting this up today.

Alternatively, I could pay you with my hard earned Krono that I didn't realize I had.

I know I want a fungi tunic but don't really know what else I should be aiming for.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone have any unused monk gear burning holes in their inventory? I think I'll be starting this up today.

Alternatively, I could pay you with my hard earned Krono that I didn't realize I had.

I know I want a fungi tunic but don't really know what else I should be aiming for.
I have quite a bit of monk gear as I've upgraded. No extra fungi. I don't need cash for this stuff, but nothing is bad.

Rabkorik

I do love not bad free stuff. I'll hit you up once I create my character but no rush.

Is shared bank available or do I need to hoof it as an Iksar?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do love not bad free stuff. I'll hit you up once I create my character but no rush.

Is shared bank available or do I need to hoof it as an Iksar?
I can parcel it once you get the character name worked out. I hopped on to figure out what I had; probably about 10k pp worth of gear. 21% sky haste belt. ( no market to sell a lot of this stuff anymore )

Rabkorik

Vlett hooked me up big time. Now just on the hunt for Fungi / Jboots if anyone is looking to sell.