EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could have been in any EQ thread - but now with perks!

Activate 1 Perk for $2.99/mo, 2 Perks for $3.99/mo, or all 3 Perks for $4.99/mo

lol.

Wonder if they are having bad results, and thus trying to get more money.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Activate 1 Perk for $2.99/mo, 2 Perks for $3.99/mo, or all 3 Perks for $4.99/mo

lol.

Wonder if they are having bad results, and thus trying to get more money.
New'ish management trying to think of ways to increase profits without blowing up the integrity of the game is all I'm seeing. If something drastic was going on, those "perks" would be a hell of a lot more meaningful.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Love how people are simultaneously complaining that the perks make it P2Win and are worthless at the same time

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
5% exp bonus the only one that matters. Watching this perk progression is like watching belle delphine get into only fans. You’ll get the pineapple in the butthole perk for 29/mo within a year flat mark my words

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
10% increased chance to gain a skill up with crafting is going to be mandatory for some players. That's so much saved time and money. Another inventory slot and bigger bazaar bags is good stuff. Can't lose levels from dying is just too much quality of life to say no to. You can go be a gigantic fucking idiot at all times and it doesn't matter. Never wait for a rez, go do stupid shit and not care, train the fuck out of people and die horribly, whatever. Rage logging has no consequences. 5% multiplicative bonus exp and 10% additional currency on a TLP is not optional.

So that's all three. The bonuses may be small but they're also all time related or quality of life related.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
10% increased chance to gain a skill up with crafting is going to be mandatory for some players. That's so much saved time and money. Another inventory slot and bigger bazaar bags is good stuff. Can't lose levels from dying is just too much quality of life to say no to. You can go be a gigantic fucking idiot at all times and it doesn't matter. Never wait for a rez, go do stupid shit and not care, train the fuck out of people and die horribly, whatever. Rage logging has no consequences. 5% multiplicative bonus exp and 10% additional currency on a TLP is not optional.

So that's all three. The bonuses may be small but they're also all time related or quality of life related.
Or you follow the time tested tradition of not tradeskilling because tradeskills suck and not riding in 10% exp lmao

i don’t know I consider those optional. Exp is def not optional on tlps

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love how people are simultaneously complaining that the perks make it P2Win and are worthless at the same time

While I am not sure I would call any of these p2w(exactly what are you winning in EQ anyway). You could easily say this might just be the start. You do this and I could very assume that even better ones come later for more money, especially if people pay for these in mass. I am curious which playerbase is bigger, live or tlp. Which would make the direction of future ones go certain directions.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But I'm a f'n Warrior and I rarely ever dip below 90% of max level. How is this even an issue for some of you? The money I loot is inconsequential to what I actually sell. etc.

Tradeskill is likely the most powerful one in all of the perks, but after you max out.. you have 2/3 months or more on any server before it even comes back into thought again. Bag space? gtfo - more than half the shit people are selling is penny auction shit which can be made in less than 5 minutes on most servers regardless of class. Even farming for hours, after two big ass p2w bags - I would have to loot shit loot to fill it in that time frame.

Like Cinge Cinge said, this is just the start of a Gamigo thought process. Im not advocating the shit, and more or less trying to influence people in realizing that the "perks" arent worth af, and at best (the most extreme derp being at 0.01%) are worth it for a single month. The idea being that its not worth it, even if you're Jeff Bezos.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the bazaar bags and extra inventory space is a decent QOL improvement, I guess? Not really all that great and like Cukernaut Cukernaut , tradeskills are fucking shit anyways.

The no de-level, 5% bonus exp and 10% coin ones though are almost a 100% must. Once you get the level cap on an expansion, not having to worry about fucking around and being risky anymore? Holy fuck, insane - total game changer.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Yes, it broke fartaunt. That being said, the taunt changes massively fucked up aggro in general. There was a post with a ton of replies in the EQ Bugs forum and it's currently listed as "fixed internally" - so we'll see with the next patch if they fixed aggro issues while still breaking fartaunt(which was their goal) or if they just revert the changes.

It's amusing watching the bots actually have to run to grab mobs now.

DPG really showed them!!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Accendo said they would, assuming the stuff is on TLP (obviously no mercs or raid currency on mischief, for example).

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
silly newb question.
As an iksar shaman should I quest cannibalize 2 or can I buy it for a reasonable fee?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
05.png

Dalnir dungeon crawl was awesome. I hope people are checking out some of these under-used dungeons and not just sticking to the Unrest->Guk->Velks meta. There's some really cool stuff out there if you go off the beaten path.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user