EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I can't speak to aradune, but the gdkp stuff is super transparent on mischief in GiG. I can understand not liking the system since it's not a closed loop like DKP but it's hardly ripping anybody off. Sounds like that dude doesn't know zaide hasn't been with the guild for months, too.
There was no Faceless on Aradune lmao.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
BD512B1D-2A6B-4CA4-B6CF-E8484CD82E23.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 381759

Some people were bullshitting in General about the "best" 3 box classes and this dude messaged me, asking if I had any advice on what the best box crew was throughout the eras.

Well, as you can see from above, this Zaide Zaide dude is a real fucker! Total shitbag Kronolord! I tried playing stupid, but it's clear DPG needs to ban this RMTer.

....Faceless was on Aradune?

Anyway

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can confirm. Was in Faceless on Aradune for 6 years and Zaide would make us shake down special needs kids for krono to feed his black tar addiction.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone have all/a bunch of the various Item Effect clickies that someone could borrow and use and give back for either cheap or even free? Some folks in game want just a silly amount to use them once. That a ranger can use that is.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Don't think there's many for rangers. Goblin skull ear... + resist aa from sleepers tomb... Not sure if there is another aa clicky for rangers.

The only other ones I can think of are either + mana pool or + mana regen and the ones I'm thinking of are not ranger usable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stover678

Lord Nagafen Raider
Faded Skull Medallion from Arch Lich, normally (so any T2 on Mischief), has the Grim Aura clicky. Unfortunately, Grim Aura, from what I have found, does not stack with Ranger attack self-buffs (Nature's Precision, Warder's Protection). 10th Ring clicky buff does stack, but is overwritten by any regen spell and certain DoTs. The 10th Ring buff does persist upon death, too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The rank of AA is different than the spell you cast on yourself I think even if the names look the same. Yes it is confusing.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
We got another fun spike in krono prices over a day or 2 went from 95k-140k. Many items are already selling above 2M pp which is the bazaar limit, I wonder how long it will be before the bazaar goes completely unused to sell raid items due to everything being valued over the selling cap? 5 weeks of Luclin saw krono prices go from 30k to 140k and the inflation happened not gradually, but over 5 distinct days.