EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dulaks has a good zem, and the mid 30 to late 40 stuff gives great money. You can get over in the back and just go from one ship to the next as your group levels up. So it’s just really easy. I never thought the rares you would get in those spots were worth af, but on mischief I’m betting they’re pretty nice.
Last I checked the price of krono, it was high as giraffe Pussy. So the plat or rares would just be icing on the cake. Plane of innovation is a good follow up to Dulak for future reference.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
"Double time loot does not drop any more"

Screenshot (117).png

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That would be funny but given his track record I don't think he was trolling, just dropping the ball. The good news is even if he becomes aware of this it's super unlikely it would get hotfixed before the next patch and then pop is almost over. Prices are already cratering so by that time everything will be pretty cheap.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The good news is even if he becomes aware of this it's super unlikely it would get hotfixed before the next patch and then pop is almost over.
I'm honestly looking forward to LDoN anyhow. I'll never understand the hate for that expansion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of the aug stuff, but instancing was a fucking godsend and it's an awesome "simple" option for lower levels/alts after the "RAID! RAID! RAID!" nature that was so prevalent in PoP.

• 1Barf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm honestly looking forward to LDoN anyhow. I'll never understand the hate for that expansion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of the aug stuff, but instancing was a fucking godsend and it's an awesome "simple" option for lower levels/alts after the "RAID! RAID! RAID!" nature that was so prevalent in PoP.

The issue with LDoN is that you've probably had your fill of Time but now you have to keep doing Time with something else on top. "Has all the Quarm loot been assigned good get TLs to North Ro"

LDoN with double/triple loots though could be fine.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The issue with LDoN is that you've probably had your fill of Time but now you have to keep doing Time with something else on top. "Has all the Quarm loot been assigned good get TLs to North Ro"

LDoN with double/triple loots though could be fine.
Sure, as a raider I get it. I'm more a fan of LDoN from the standpoint that it's a great bone they threw casual normies and great for catching up alts/rolling a new char to play with the homies.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I’m excited to have some stuff to grind during the day, and it should be fun to see when bis weapons can overtake bow (with augs)

DickTrickle

LDoN is great because a sane guild will drop elementals then, if they haven't already. On a normal server, anyway.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Might interest some people, but I cant say that interests me in the slightest.

It's actually a worse idea than a lot of the shitters people have been posting in this thread which really is an accomplishment.

If they do that it confirms Mischief was just a broken clock situation and they're completely clueless on why people are enjoying it so much

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
LDON would be great if we had mercs ready to offset the incoming server population dropoff. The instancing was a great idea, but they fucked up big time by making everyone have to farm all the camps separately. That was what killed EQ for me the first time. Never got to see the joys of untuned GoD or beyond. Never even looked back until SoF and defiant gear were things.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like someone is trying to manipulate the Krono prices. Everything for sale on the Baz just cleared out (at price ~400k) and is all relisted at 800k or 795. A few people popped barters up at 650k. I assume they'll just turn off the barter if anyone gets near the buyer.

DickTrickle

Looks like someone is trying to manipulate the Krono prices. Everything for sale on the Baz just cleared out (at price ~400k) and is all relisted at 800k or 795. A few people popped barters up at 650k. I assume they'll just turn off the barter if anyone gets near the buyer.

I can't imagine who would do such a thing. A full on degenerate, no doubt.

1642878442842.png

• 1Worf

herbert

Trakanon Raider
So, I haven't done the GOD+ era on TLPs. I hear a lot about "meleequest", but what melee in particular are competitive? Getting the itch. I don't care about topping parses but I don't want to play a shitty toon. How do BST do? Ranger? Monk?