EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Finally got the video of our full first Solteris clear. It was only 1 hour 37 minutes from zoning in til it was cleared.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Think it's kinda funny how they "plugged the platinum hole" last patch, yet krono prices are still rising up to 1.1M today. Something tells me Marcia wasn't the only "hole".

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Think it's kinda funny how they "plugged the platinum hole" last patch, yet krono prices are still rising up to 1.1M today. Something tells me Marcia wasn't the only "hole".
Maybe they're all just coming back from their suspensions and offloading. That's the kind of half assed job DPG would do. But, yeah, them not actually finding all the issues would be spot on too.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe they're all just coming back from their suspensions and offloading. That's the kind of half assed job DPG would do. But, yeah, them not actually finding all the issues would be spot on too.
One of the guys that "took a break" early on in Mischiefs life came back to zero platinum, but they didnt touch any of his Krono. He had a not so insignificant amount of krono - so they basically patted him on the bottom for it and let him come back. Yet Ive heard "horror stories" where if the boogie man finds out you have too much krono, they'll ban you and wipe all your krono! .. So Im not sure what to believe on the matter, but I put a little more faith in the guy I know that got banned since I still talk to him on Discord from time to time.

Speaking of, I still see a bunch of the same people in Zaides little movie. Thats fucking dedication right there. Cassi wore me out raiding till 3am every night lol.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
One of the guys that "took a break" early on in Mischiefs life came back to zero platinum, but they didnt touch any of his Krono. He had a not so insignificant amount of krono - so they basically patted him on the bottom for it and let him come back. Yet Ive heard "horror stories" where if the boogie man finds out you have too much krono, they'll ban you and wipe all your krono! .. So Im not sure what to believe on the matter, but I put a little more faith in the guy I know that got banned since I still talk to him on Discord from time to time.

Speaking of, I still see a bunch of the same people in Zaides little movie. Thats fucking dedication right there. Cassi wore me out raiding till 3am every night lol.
We kicked her in early Luclin :)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I wanted to screw around raiding on mischief from scratch at this point, what kind of timeline would we be looking at to get to a useful level/aa’s? Would be 1 boxing

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If I wanted to screw around raiding on mischief from scratch at this point, what kind of timeline would we be looking at to get to a useful level/aa’s? Would be 1 boxing
Buy a PL and be 75 in like 2 days, autogrant AA and then lesson burn for 30 mins a day to slowly add 20+ per night while you raid on the side to build gear.

Just don’t join a cuck raiding guild.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Buy a PL and be 75 in like 2 days, autogrant AA and then lesson burn for 30 mins a day to slowly add 20+ per night while you raid on the side to build gear.

Just don’t join a cuck raiding guild.
Cucks drop a shitload of loot though...

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider

Hope you are right, the way things are trending though, krono will be priced above bazaar sell limit before summer.

krono2023-2.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Are there raiding guilds on mischief that operate on basically opposite-of-EST times?

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I think Time X Money is PST, but the catch is they are also GDKP. The other that comes to mind is Rivervale Metro Police and I think they are straight DKP. I don't really know enough about them to say what kind of culture and membership base they have.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hope you are right, the way things are trending though, krono will be priced above bazaar sell limit before summer.

krono2023-2.png
I wonder how if, and by how much the OMM missions will spike your Krono price.
On Aradune it took us from 50k to 150k in 2 months. But, it obviously be different on Mischief due to tradeable gear, and the 3k per mission is peanuts at your current inflation levels.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how if, and by how much the OMM missions will spike your Krono price.
On Aradune it took us from 50k to 150k in 2 months. But, it obviously be different on Mischief due to tradeable gear, and the 3k per mission is peanuts at your current inflation levels.
Mischief just released TBS and 6 weeks ago while in TSS, Krono prices were 325k. The Marcia thing probably had some to do with it, but find it hard to believe it's completely responsible for 300-400% inflation over that short period, especially seeing Marcia was patched 3 weeks ago and prices still continue to rise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Are there raiding guilds on mischief that operate on basically opposite-of-EST times?
You mean like a 5AM EST start time? I don't know of any. My guild, Dead of Night, raids Tues/Thurs from 11:30PM - 3AM EST. LMK if that interests you.

Lemmings Unbound and Primeval Might are Euro/day time and start around like 12-1PM EST I think.

yerm

You mean like a 5AM EST start time? I don't know of any. My guild, Dead of Night, raids Tues/Thurs from 11:30PM - 3AM EST. LMK if that interests you.

Lemmings Unbound and Primeval Might are Euro/day time and start around like 12-1PM EST I think.

That is basically around noon my time give or take. Wouldn't work, thanks though. Probably for the best too that eq isn't a good fit anymore.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Mischief just released TBS and 6 weeks ago while in TSS, Krono prices were 325k. The Marcia thing probably had some to do with it, but find it hard to believe it's completely responsible for 300-400% inflation over that short period, especially seeing Marcia was patched 3 weeks ago and prices still continue to rise.

Lot of people cashing out and nobody buying in. Server is finally starting to die.