EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We've had 20 guilds clear Solteris so far, another 3 at least will clear it this week once they get Commodus down. I am sure the server population is declining over time but overall it is still feeling great. I think by the end of the expansion we'll have just about double the "normal" number of guilds clear the expansion as compared to other TLP's in the Phinny+ era.

In comparison we had 27 guilds clear the previous expansion.

I think we'll see a steep decline for SoF clearing. Between it being new and harder content with tons of flagging requirement, and it being after the new TLP we should see some significant attrition even if Oakwynd looks to be a flub.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We've had 20 guilds clear Solteris so far, another 3 at least will clear it this week once they get Commodus down. I am sure the server population is declining over time but overall it is still feeling great. I think by the end of the expansion we'll have just about double the "normal" number of guilds clear the expansion as compared to other TLP's in the Phinny+ era.

In comparison we had 27 guilds clear the previous expansion.

I think we'll see a steep decline for SoF clearing. Between it being new and harder content with tons of flagging requirement, and it being after the new TLP we should see some significant attrition even if Oakwynd looks to be a flub.

It’s just funny the doom n gloom people had for mischief. Still my favorite ruleset.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It’s just funny the doom n gloom people had for mischief. Still my favorite ruleset.
It just sucks that the economy got turbofucked at multiple points in its lifespan as well as Daybreak not being willing to relax truebox. I'd still be playing if those 2 weren't a thing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Mischief 2.0 will be an awesome server if it ever drops. It would have a lot of the plat shit fixed (prob not all though) and would probably include relaxed truebox as well. The only downside is it would fix some of the craziest loot shenanigans that made Mischief really fun in the early eras. There is nothing like that first PoHate raid on Mischief. I'll never forget it.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mischief 2.0 will be an awesome server if it ever drops. It would have a lot of the plat shit fixed (prob not all though) and would probably include relaxed truebox as well. The only downside is it would fix some of the craziest loot shenanigans that made Mischief really fun in the early eras. There is nothing like that first PoHate raid on Mischief. I'll never forget it.
Yeah, that part of it will never be duplicated. When Velious was released I made the choice not to do things with the guild and decided to do Plane of Growth with my box group just in the hopes of getting some armor drops... what a bonanza. I must have gotten 25 good Tier 1 loots that day, not to mention all the lower tier stuff. Meanwhile, the guild killed AoW and got no loot, haha.

PoP was honestly almost as good or better, but most of it stayed available outside the more obvious exploits.

It was fun just having a reason to test myself against all kinds of different bosses and situations that I never would have cared to do before.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Lot of people cashing out and nobody buying in. Server is finally starting to die.
I don't really believe people are cashing out and leaving, not enough top end gear for sale to warrant that. I'm still leaning towards there being an active plat exploit causing the prices to continue to spike. Also there are still tons of krono for sale, just at super inflated prices.

One of the crappier things outside the economy being completely unstable, is we are already to the point top end items are no longer sold in the bazaar. Previously you could sell items for plat in the bazaar that had value up to 5-6 krono when krono prices were in the 300-400k range. Now that we are closing in on 2M per krono, nothing valued over 1 krono will ever be sold in the bazaar. Guess it's time to bring back the EC tunnel, because the bazaar is getting more and more useless.

krono-may23.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure the devs must have forgotten to take out the /createplatinum command and some people caught on to it.

kronobartermay.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
So are people just using krono's now? Platinum seems too volatile.
Yeah for the most part, only the very low end newest expansion raid look you will see in the bazaar now. Nothing valued above 1 krono is viable to sell, it's really the only stable currency the maintains it's value. At least the uber rich buyers have some sense of humor.

kronobartermay-2.png

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Looks like some sort of sabertoothed chipmunk. Weird.

I was an iksar in EQ1, once kunark came out. Space tigers were gay.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like some sort of sabertoothed chipmunk. Weird.

I was an iksar in EQ1, once kunark came out. Space tigers were gay.
I wont say that I disagree with you that the Vah'shir, Kerran's, whatever the fk they want to be called are gay af. But Im confused as fk at how you got playing iksars in kunark and space tigers are gay in the same thought.

• 1Worf

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Think it's pretty much down to 1 guy now that's ruining the Mischief economy. He constantly is buying 900+ krono at hundreds of thousands of platinum above the next buyer, and changes the barter character name every day or 2. There was a point last week where he went missing for 3-4 days and krono price dropped by 30% before he returned. His new thing appears to be buyout krono and hike prices up until they are selling for 2M, then disappear for a while until they are back down, rinse and repeat. If krono ever exceeded 2M in value, he wouldn't be able to barter them so he knows exactly what he is doing.

krono-jun23.png

• 1Mother of God