EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
It was a blast, and definitely could have been done faster. Having said that, I've heard SoD unlock is not as arduous, and I'm happy to hear it because raiding for 16 hours starting at 4pm is so draining.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Finally got the video of our full first Solteris clear. It was only 1 hour 37 minutes from zoning in til it was cleared.

Guy: "I'd already zoned into Katta and my throne was down"

Always have gate potions bruh

This era is really solid, the Atlantis theme and everything, the raid weapons look cool, and the missions are a lot of fun. Only problem is no AAs and not a lot to do for raid-geared people. If they added some AAs and maybe tiny amounts of raid currency to group missions in TBS it'd be one of my favorite eras.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Guy: "I'd already zoned into Katta and my throne was down"

Always have gate potions bruh

This era is really solid, the Atlantis theme and everything, the raid weapons look cool, and the missions are a lot of fun. Only problem is no AAs and not a lot to do for raid-geared people. If they added some AAs and maybe tiny amounts of raid currency to group missions in TBS it'd be one of my favorite eras.
I think his bind had changed due to gate shenanigans we did during the group task rush. He was prob bound like at the Shissar turn in dude

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Can't remember which server it happened on but does anyone have the Video saved from when Cadbru had wraith of shissar parked at the fear portal and everyone that zoned in was getting killed?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you guys able to help me out, by point me at where I can acquire a globe of discordant energy for the 2.0? I've heard you don't needa clear Anguish on Mischief, and that mini's have the potential to drop it? Have a group of 80's that wanna nab a few if this is realistic. (SK, Sham, Cleric, Bard, Monk, Berz)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Any of you guys able to help me out, by point me at where I can acquire a globe of discordant energy for the 2.0? I've heard you don't needa clear Anguish on Mischief, and that mini's have the potential to drop it? Have a group of 80's that wanna nab a few if this is realistic. (SK, Sham, Cleric, Bard, Monk, Berz)

No idea about Mischief specifics or minis, but the easiest way to get a globe is to take out Ture and Hanvar. Neither fight poses much of a challenge at 80 compared to the other bosses in there. That'll get you one (every five days?) and after that try Keldovan+Jelvan and Vangl. If it's a real group should be able to do all of them, boxing I'm not sure. But yeah, Ture+Hanvar every five days for 25 days or so will solve your problem.

Should kill the minis anyway for the augs, which IIRC are good for a while, especially for undergeared chars.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes, minis. So can do those every two hours until you get one. Not sure how common but should be an easy farm.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Easiest way by far is the “event” at the top of harbingers spire. The two bosses (that you can spawn like 8 times each per cycle) share the same loot pool as the minis. Easier than minis and don’t require keying.

• 1Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Easiest way by far is the “event” at the top of harbingers spire. The two bosses (that you can spawn like 8 times each per cycle) share the same loot pool as the minis. Easier than minis and don’t require keying.
See, this one confused me. Heard the same thing and thought they were wrong. Good to hear confirmation here. So, is there anything I needa do to start said event? Or just clear the room at the top?

also thanks Rajaah Rajaah and DickTrickle DickTrickle

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
See, this one confused me. Heard the same thing and thought they were wrong. Good to hear confirmation here. So, is there anything I needa do to start said event? Or just clear the room at the top?

also thanks Rajaah Rajaah and DickTrickle DickTrickle
Each cycle is triggered by killing a dragorn sycophant, and there are 8 or so at the top. So you kill one, and attendant of light and like 6 mobs spawn. Kill attendant and guardian of the beacon spawns. Likely everything in the room will agro during this, so kill everything that’s not sycophant beforehand or during first cycle, and just keep all of the remaining sycophants slowed or mezzed. Once guardian is dead, kill next sycophant and repeat. You end up with about 16 shots at an orb, plus you’ll get all of the augs. It shouldn’t be a problem to do at all with the group you have, just gotta find event up. Think the sycophants are only a few hour spawn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also an FYI in case you don't know, I believe keying requirements have been removed from Anguish. I'm almost certain you don't need the signets, but you might still need a backflag or the trials to loot stuff? Someone here should know for sure.

• 1Like

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Magician Shock of Many got fixed in the new test patch. Really happy to see that. Getting gutted the day before SoF launched was such a dick kick.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
was gonna check this out again for SoD , my old main was a ranger in oow , are rangers still viable? and would anyone recomend another class for SoD that might be in demand for groups and good at Molo?

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much any class is viable as long as you have an IQ above room temperature.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont remember rangers being in demand, but im sure you can molo. Utility by that point is nice including pulling.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
i decided to roll up a bard for SoD , but i will probably play both, also anyone kronolords around who are selling for cheep? im trying to convince some friends to come back and it will be easier if i can just give out some krono to the boys to turn there accounts on

Ranger is "Deadthings" Bard is "Kurdt"