EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, was a misread and thought you meant the stream itself. Are those unique views, though? Count two for me because I thought I was missing something. Then I realized you think congratulating someone showed how butthurt he was.

So you got people to click on an embedded EQ video in an EQ thread. A true troll coup de grace.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
An entire raid did not corpse bank. 3 groups corpse banked (a total of 18) in AoS on phinny. The only role that ultimately ended up playing on phinny was that no one could contest them in OW (an example of how important levels matter in pop and why OGC immediately lost PoP upon their DZ collapse because they had no chance to do it in OW). Outside of using it to secure OW, it was not really used properly to their advantage in their actual race. I know this because I literally have the entire AoS PoP spreadsheet and plan including all the drafts that led up to the plan they went with, which might have been good at the time but would now be looked at as a very slow strategy of doing pop, which is another testament to how much those 18 lvl 65 characters mattered in carrying them even to a 52h clear.

Again, plz do not talk about anything to do with raiding in any reply you send to me. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You probably don't even know without asking someone why levels mean absolutely everything in the PoP race, so why are you even trying to have an argument about it.

I noticed you glossed over the adding that rule line part after the fact, guilty?

This is just how shit works man. A big reason eq is so easy is just the accumulated shared knowledge more than any mechanic changes. You can see it on p99 or even shit like wow emus and classic. Strats are refined, knowledge disseminates, and the whole game seems easier.

Having played on pop on tlps in various eras, I can say with confidence that you are objections are whining bullshit man. You just lost. Selo was not easier than aradune, because I played pop on rizlona which was the same mechanics and it was SO fucking easy to do storms. Every fucking person casually had that done in an hour or two if they were slow. On selo it took several hours to do storms even with a dozen picks forced open, and aaxp wasn't fixed until recently so most people had bad gaps in their aa counts and very few a nice bank going into 65. The opposite is true every other level cap increase, but for only pop, people were relatively undergeared and underaa'd compared to other tlps. What other bottlenecks are there? Bert key hasn't been an issue since phinny and the vial farm is identical between the servers. You guys had WAY more warm bodies, more planning time, faster storms, and better gear and aas going in. Selo had a bit faster 61-65. You guys lost because you didn't push and that's just the truth. Both teb and amtrak could have cleared pop many hours faster had either guild pushed harder.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wow, no shit? I am glad it took you all collectively a couple days to figure that out. How many FoH members does it take to figure out the obvious?

You're not just a troll. You're fucking weird. You talk like someone who never talks to actual people, just strangers on the internet. It's uncanny to read your rants.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
You're not just a troll. You're fucking weird. You talk like someone who never talks to actual people, just strangers on the internet. It's uncanny to read your rants.
But you just said I was? Am I or am I not, I need to know how the collective elite here label me

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Coming from the autist who is trying to roast 'Bishi and give their opinion on what TLP server was harder from many years back. Stop Uncle Rico'ing...holy shit

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Coming from the autist who is trying to roast 'Bishi and give their opinion on what TLP server was harder from many years back. Stop Uncle Rico'ing...holy shit. Dif with me being "weird and a troll" and you being an autstic retard is that your post to 'Bishi is 100% serious. And all my shit is done in jest

DickTrickle

Great job writing your post inside your own quote. Get on that edit.

1685753391687.png

Don't mind my retardation, it's just my trolling!

DickTrickle

Sorry, in the middle of raiding at the moment...everything can't be picture perfect to your liking amung the FoH royalty in here. I haven't really actively used a forum since 2005
Fair enough. There have been massive innovations in the realm of internet message boards since then. It's a whole new game.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Jinx and Atafagshi were apparently attempting to set EQ records at going full retard, I’d call them chromosome smugglers but I’m fairly certain that extra chromosome is prevalent in their facial features.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user