EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Mostly, still seems to be some issues around the UI or something where the charmers don't realise their pet broke unless paying proper attention.

audio triggers didn’t work either. I ended up making an audio trigger for being hit in general after I wasn’t retarded anymore.

aggro felt messed up due to fte mechanics - maybe I’m wrong though

I rolled a necro to 50 so I could be a shitter. May log on a few times and have some fun

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
maybe it isn't the classic eq experience that I miss, but the autism. This thread is better than playing tlps

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Try just 20% harder next time, the real autists are getting upset over here and its meeting my criteria. You are actually TRYING to be funny which is a step in the right direction...kinda like if I called you Jizzfyre
Your mother loves that Jizzfyre, she gobbled it down faster than any raid target you’ve killed in EQ.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sorry, in the middle of raiding at the moment...everything can't be picture perfect to your liking amung the FoH royalty in here. I haven't really actively used a forum since 2005

All it took for you to come out of retirement is Zaide triggering the shit out of you by mentioning you bat phoning people begging them to join your failing guild

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
All it took for you to come out of retirement is Zaide triggering the shit out of you by mentioning you bat phoning people begging them to join your failing guild
Why are you stil typing to me, you trying to dig out from the "like a middle aged woman, thinks they automatically makes his dumb shit less retarded" statement. It was a piss poor attempt at being funny but came off extremely socially awkward and made zero sense. You come off as the cringelord nasal dweeb in discord making jokes and constantly talking about the TLP Auction prices and how they are outragious and fall silent when the men in the chat talk about touching a women. This forum is the legacy you leave and its a sad state of affairs let me tell ya....so scamper along and make your posts elsewhere about the single player platformers, "irl" issues and Uncle Rico about the "good times" of when you could "compete" in EverQuest. I will continue on getting all the "raid racing" EQ autists upset because its working WAY better than expected because I cannot meme and use the swears in Discord. The twitch clip is nearing 100 views btw

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fwiw I think TGR are great and I think FTE is going to be fine once they get over some P99 tendencies.

Its pretty scary that ronne ronne is their RL though ;)

desperate-thor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
May have already been pointed out but there was a missed opportunity for Atabishi to make a guild called That's FTE Baby.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Who bitch this is??
Pretty sure it wasn't directed at you, aren't we trying to be the center of attention here. Run along and play weeby-body-pillow= jrpg-body-pillow-hug-fest on the forums elsewhere and let the real men sling funny shit at eachother.