EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
whoa, my post was just a snarky answer to Rajaah's "who is this guy" question in the form of a stupid reference to Sox's paranoid search for some random forum name

i don't care who this idiot is and i'm far too old to get jollies out of doxing anyone.

Jinxed, dont take yourself so seriously if you're gonna work so hard to be a shitter.
Its hard to gauge the level of upset in here honestly, we have checked multiple boxes from woman hating spew, twitch clip removal and ban, private message salt in-game...considering most of this has spewed OUTSIDE of the FoH forum is it really too far fetched to believe that a Dox attempt wouldn't be realistic? To assume I "should know" all these inside jokes and Dox memes is a little dense considering my join date.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Good news is that its cleared up...Bad news is our Pal Ambi is getting played like a fiddle. Raj, Yerm and Dicktrickle have stopped interacting with me why? Because they a) Have better shit to do and b) listened to greyman and know to stop "feeding the troll" and c) probably don't even play on this shit excuse for an EQ server so why even bother.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure if its funnier that autism guy is giving himself an aneurysm with all this autistic raging out, or that he got his ass handed to him by Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Well, you don't need Wizards to enter Hate or Sky DZs I guess.
1685828762933.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This one really kills me. Some guy who is bat phoning multiple TLPs (and is involved enough to have the access to call them or is obsessed enough to simp for someone who did), maybe continuously through many, is trying to insinuate "no life" from 15-20 years of forum activity that couldn't come close to matching the dedication to EQ.

I truly hope you stick around here through the TLPs if you're going to give us retard gold like this. Mr. Sox Mr. Sox can only carry so much of the burden.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
This one really kills me. Some guy who is bat phoning multiple TLPs (and is involved enough to have the access to call them or is obsessed enough to simp for someone who did), maybe continuously through many, is trying to insinuate "no life" from 15-20 years of forum activity that couldn't come close to matching the dedication to EQ.

I truly hope you stick around here through the TLPs if you're going to give us retard gold like this. Mr. Sox Mr. Sox can only carry so much of the burden.
The Mod involvement and the speculation of me being undercover of the said person bat phoning multiple TLP's was a previous page ago just to get you up to speed. It's actually funny that person lives in your heads rent free though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The Mod involvement and the speculation of me being undercover of the said person bat phoning multiple TLP's was a previous page ago just to get you up to speed. It's actually funny that person lives in your heads rent free though.
Hence the allowance of "or is obsessed enough to simp for someone who did".

But yeah, I'm sure you've never bat phoned and not associated with those people in any way; you're just the completely uninvolved master troll.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Hence the allowance of "or is obsessed enough to simp for someone who did".

But yeah, I'm sure you've never bat phoned and not associated with those people in any way; you're just the completely uninvolved master troll.
Yah, being in a batphone guild...nobody here on this thread has never done that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

So you decided to lose your mind and obsessively post over something that has nothing to do with you?

Every time I think you can't embarrass yourself more, you up your game.