EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This one really kills me. Some guy who is bat phoning multiple TLPs (and is involved enough to have the access to call them or is obsessed enough to simp for someone who did), maybe continuously through many, is trying to insinuate "no life" from 15-20 years of forum activity that couldn't come close to matching the dedication to EQ.

I truly hope you stick around here through the TLPs if you're going to give us retard gold like this. Mr. Sox Mr. Sox can only carry so much of the burden.

My favorite is him trying to mock a guy who plays Final Fantasy like that's sadder than a guy cold calling people begging them to join his EQ TLP guild.

Or his entire life revolving around an MMO messageboard that does nothing but dunk on him repeatedly. Guarantee you could make fun of him at 3am and you'd have a response in under 2 minutes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
My favorite is him successfully mocking a guy who plays Final Fantasy to the point where he doesn't post in the thread anymore. like that's sadder than FTE cold calling people begging them to join their premier EQ TLP OW Guild.

Or his entire past couple days reolves around an 2005 MMO messageboard that does nothing but dunk on him repeatedly for giving a conflicting opinion than Zaide. Guarantee you could make fun of him at 3am and you'd have a response in under 2 minutes while he plays EverQuest and he sits and cackles while I get dog walked for his own personal entertainment.
Genuine question here, are you even playing on Brokewind?

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Soxx Puppets has a batphone. I like to crank call myself all the time. I never thought this forum as nothing more than old dogs chasing cars here.

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good news is that its cleared up...Bad news is our Pal Ambi is getting played like a fiddle. Raj, Yerm and Dicktrickle have stopped interacting with me why? Because they a) Have better shit to do and b) listened to greyman and know to stop "feeding the troll" and c) probably don't even play on this shit excuse for an EQ server so why even bother.

So fucking sorry my guy, I forgot to come back and incessantly refresh this thread. Truly pathetic by me. Hope you can look past this shortcoming. Meanwhile, would you mind just kindly clarifying for us:

Did you batphone people using a prior server batphone? If not, are you in the actual guild which did this?

Did you have breakfast today? If yes, how would you feel right now if you had not eaten breakfast today?

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
So fucking sorry my guy, I was busy slobbing Zaides nob and agreeing with everything he tells me to agree with. Truly pathetic by me. Hope you can look past this shortcoming. Meanwhile, would you mind just kindly clarifying for us:

Has Zaide ever batphoned on previous TLP's? If so, we must shame everyone else who batphoned and used batphones in the past regardless of this fact. I actually prefer to talk to random people II am unfamiliar with because my social circle is the circumference of my shaft and I welcome people to enlarge it but we MUST share the same exact views and opinions of ZaideGod else it keeps shrinking---currently the size of a pine needle.

Did you have breakfast today? Because i'd gladly eat whatever you left on your plate.
At least I knew I was right about A) and C)

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Taking the cringe to 11

rob reiner lol GIF by Maudit

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
How is the new RI doing on oakwynd? Any updates?

golden roosters? I heard they might make everyone their bitch

any other guilds doing anything?

the conversation from certain individuals seems extremely focused on fte

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
How is the new RI doing on oakwynd? Any updates?

golden roosters? I heard they might make everyone their bitch

any other guilds doing anything?

the conversation from certain individuals seems extremely focused on fte
RI has been absorbing members/officers from FTE daily and TGR are doing very well.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Did the roosters win classic?

what has RI cleared? Who all is leading it this time?
Roosters won, they killed EoV the other day. Kudos to them. RI has cleared the dargons + inny (including a dual wielding naggy that FTE got obliterated on for an entire evening OW). Don't think bindrushing is a welcome option since its pretty cringe

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I wonder who the long term alpha guild is going to be on the server. Is it the roosters?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
One might say it's tough to say at this point.

I'm guessing TGR won't be a batphone type guild but still go hard on xpac release. Over time, a batphone guild should have a gear advantage but FTE (the mechanic) could make some races interesting (like getting the first OW Trakanon or OW ST pieces).

I think the instant aggro drop on FD (as I understand it since I don't play) does make it a little less interesting from a drama perspective because you can't keep it in a guaranteed lock for your raid.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
It will come 100% down to a tracking team. Because of FTE (mechanic...not the guild) it will come down to a solid established tracking team. Obviously some mobs are going to be easy to kite around for quite a while (Talendor and Sev) but some it will be MUCH harder so kiting around isnt going to be a viable option for mobilization to show up.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Would this categorically mean that RI, for example, is a beta guild, if they aren’t the alpha guild? FTE?