EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jasper, hi.

It's Jasker.

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry I'm late on a reply.

There are currently a few plat dupes active. The issue is that people use the plat to buy krono on live servers and bring those krono to TLP. The dupes don't need to be on the TLP. These few dupes are just what I know of, there are sure to be more.

Kronolords are smart tho. We don't introduce a ton of krono/plat into the market too fast.

In short- Don't blame kronolords for market instability. It's noobs that discover or buy their way into currency trading.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sorry I'm late on a reply.

There are currently a few plat dupes active. The issue is that people use the plat to buy krono on live servers and bring those krono to TLP. The dupes don't need to be on the TLP. These few dupes are just what I know of, there are sure to be more.

Kronolords are smart tho. We don't introduce a ton of krono/plat into the market too fast.

In short- Don't blame kronolords for market instability. It's noobs that discover or buy their way into currency trading.

Duping plat on live servers wouldn't cause inflation on TLPs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
There are a few dupes active on EQ2 that actively dupe currency and remove Krono from the market, too.
I believe that to be a separate group from what Frenzic is mentioning though. EQ2 is fairly hackable.

People in EQ2 generally sell on ECTunnel when they cash out, and that helps obscure the tracks.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider

I assume it happens like this- RMT guy goes and buys krono. Comes to TLP and sells them.

This can cause krono prices to change and cause prices to inflate.

If I dupe plat on a live server and use that plat to buy 100 krono. Then I take those 100 krono and go to TLP server and start selling them for plat and gear. That is going to have an effect on the TLPs economy. If an item was worth 1 krono before, now its going for 2 because of the influx. This is the inflation I'm talking about.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying though?

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I assume it happens like this- RMT guy goes and buys krono. Comes to TLP and sells them.

If I dupe plat on a live server and use that plat to buy 100 krono. Then I take those 100 krono and go to TLP server and start selling them for plat and gear. That is going to have an effect on the TLPs economy. If an item was worth 1 krono before, now its going for 2 because of the influx. This is the inflation I'm talking about.

This makes no sense...

Plat dupe on live wont cause plat inflation on a tlp. Sure that person could buy alot of krono on live and come sell them on TLPs but that only causes deflation of the krono market not inflation.

I would love for someone to come into some of the tlps with 100s of krono to sell for plat or items. Its a win for sure.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

The inflation you're talking about doesn't exist. Mischief's inflation is because of a massive influx of platinum, causing Krono prices to skyrocket and sometimes double over a 24hr period.

I've never seen your scenario where Krono is devalued relative to items/plat so I don't think you know what you're talking about

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If you kronolords could go ahead and blow out the krono economies of regular servers to come unload them on TLPs that would be just fine. Got in there and really boost those TLP krono prices with a massive supply increase.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider

I've never seen your scenario where Krono is devalued relative to items/plat so I don't think you know what you're talking about

I'm one of the richest players in the entire game. Of course I have no idea what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

Zaide- I've proven my wealth and kronolord status many times. I still use one of the exploits. I'm not sure what I'm bullshitting about.

Anyways, its not about me. I was just confirming that there are active plat exploits.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm one of the richest players in the entire game. Of course I have no idea what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

Zaide- I've proven my wealth and kronolord status many times. I still use one of the exploits. I'm not sure what I'm bullshitting about.

Anyways, its not about me. I was just confirming that there are active plat exploits.

So how rich do you need to be to be considered as a krono lord.. Just wondering. Like is this krono in hand or over time or what.

Give me a monthly and or yearly krono in take so I can get an idea.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you kronolords could go ahead and blow out the krono economies of regular servers to come unload them on TLPs that would be just fine. Got in there and really boost those TLP krono prices with a massive supply increase.

I've done this. I haven't bothered with TLP servers recently, but a few of the earlier ones, I did exactly this. Brought over 100s of krono at once.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
So how rich do you need to be to be considered as a krono lord.. Just wondering. Like is this krono in hand or over time or what.

Give me a monthly and or yearly krono in take so I can get an idea.

I have no idea. I wasn't the only rich person on the TLP I played. There was at least one other big seller on there. I would consider someone A lord if they have 100s of krono. It's just a silly title people started years ago.

I can give you estimates of my personal intake. There were months I'd sell 500+ krono. I have multiple seller accounts, paypals etc, which makes it hard for me to keep track of exact sales figures. I think my best sales month was around $7000 usd. Thats Krono and plat says in EQ1.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have no idea. I wasn't the only rich person on the TLP I played. There was at least one other big seller on there. I would consider someone A lord if they have 100s of krono. It's just a silly title people started years ago.

I can give you estimates of my personal intake. There were months I'd sell 500+ krono. I have multiple seller accounts, paypals etc, which makes it hard for me to keep track of exact sales figures. I think my best sales month was around $7000 usd. Thats Krono and plat says in EQ1.

Thanks just wondering what people consider kronolord status is...

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

If anything it would deflate it due to excess kronos flooding in, forcing people to undercut to move them.

Thanks just wondering what people consider kronolord status is...

I thought I was one for a while because I make around 20-30 krono a pop on TLP launches, but I hadn't seen nothin' yet.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Your best month was 7k usd? So if someone is earning >82k salary they have you topped? Shit man. I hope this krono farming is a labor of love or a side gig.

Meanwhile inflation is a relative term. There are 3 "things" that can inflate or deflate. There are goods/gear, plat, and krono. If one of plat or krono go up, the other deflates, eg if someone hauls in hundreds of kr from live the plat cost would go down, or if plat dupes the kr cost goes up. Meanwhile both are related to goods in normal economics, where a lot of quitters would mean more supply and prices go down. Based on the apparent economy of mischief and thornblade, plat was introduced far more than krono and even gear (and these servers had absurdly more gear for sale than any other tlp), causing krono prices through the roof and even potentially items to be sold outside the bazaar due to perceived value over the plat limit. Krono was the thing in shortest supply.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If anything it would deflate it due to excess kronos flooding in, forcing people to undercut to move them.

I thought I was one for a while because I make around 20-30 krono a pop on TLP launches, but I hadn't seen nothin' yet.
I’ve met multiple people with over 4000 krono at any given moment, and they sell on top of that so who knows what their total annual krono count would be. I also know a guy who made $100k USD in like 4 months selling krono on Mischief/TB/Aradune. I am pretty sure Elderan Elderan knows some of these dudes too.

There are definitely guys selling krono who are making more $ than your average EQ player does at their 9-5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user