EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
But... but... what about the rainbow bunnies they devote resources to make every year? Surely that means they care what the players want. Right?

Every year I look forward to the 41% bunnies, don't try to take that away from me

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I mean I’d rather Elderan got some tendies at my expense every year than have my server krono prices be 1 million+.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean I’d rather Elderan got some tendies at my expense every year than have my server krono prices be 1 million+.
Chick-fil-A and Sriracha sauce with them tendies and then walk next door to Taco Bell for a Baja blast no ice.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chick-fil-A and Sriracha sauce with them tendies and then walk next door to Taco Bell for a Baja blast no ice.

To old to eat Taco Bell but defiantly down for some Chicfila if I want some waffle fries or Bojanles of I want some spicy chicken.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't mind seeing them bring free-trade to live / Bristlebane for a single expansion. Especially if it came with reduced loot drops. Right now everything is loot pinata in the group game on live.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To old to eat Taco Bell but defiantly down for some Chicfila if I want some waffle fries or Bojanles of I want some spicy chicken.

Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
Im over the hill these days but trying to keep up.. So no one else doing anything on this shitpile?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh I'm doing something on it! but that something isn't going to be trying to run a guild, it's gonna be levelling and then joining whoever's winning, or maybe just the euro's so i can synch up raid times with work from home times.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Reality is they are never going to stop making bad business decisions when it comes to their games. It is what it is... that simple.

The best thing that could happen to EQ is everybody stop paying them for anything and let the game die already. Maybe a decade from now someone will buy the IP for $20 bucks and bring it back with out the clown show.

But, we all know that isn't going to happen.

Everybody is going to continue giving them their money and complaining.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah kinda what I was worried about, he's been asked a couple of times in his own recruitment thread about who he was and what makes his guild the "premiere" when it hasn't even launched, canned responses that amounted to "because".

Just looking for a guild that will get shit done with minimum drama, doesn't have to be the best, just not be run by retards.
Looking at the current landscape I would recommend Golden Roosters.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Trying to get into a static for launch as a ranger is equivalent to sticking a fork in your dick, repeatedly.
Everyone whines about mages being too easy mode. So of course every static begs for a mage.
I could flip to monk and join the other 12 monks already in guild. At least I would get a group, though the fight for any kind of loot will be a real joy.
/sigh

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Trying to get into a static for launch as a ranger is equivalent to sticking a fork in your dick, repeatedly.
Everyone whines about mages being too easy mode. So of course every static begs for a mage.
I could flip to monk and join the other 12 monks already in guild. At least I would get a group, though the fight for any kind of loot will be a real joy.
/sigh

Someone needs to pull and Rangers come with snares and shit.

At least when you hit 50 as a Magician your immediate Ranger reroll will have a 10% exp bonus.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Rangers have solid aggro in classic and everyone being naked means there's no huge AC gap from gear. Can easily tank 1-50 and any extra mana being expended on healing the Ranger is countered by not having to heal half the people in the group constantly because the warrior can't hold aggro.

TLDR make the warrior pull and tank with the Ranger until the Hole.

• 1Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah in classic you definitely need to tank as a ranger. Snare/flame lick is your bread and butter. This is assuming you are in a regular group and not the meta enchanter/cleric carry group.

• 1Like