EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Right I'm saying boosting it before the 70s ends makes an already stagnant era even less interesting, but the moment tss launches you can skyrocket it. I don't think they want to raise it too much too early. Well, they may just be oblivious, but I wouldn't.

Imo you want to speed up the necessary evils and mandatory bullshit, but not chase item and toy timesinks. Those are for keeping retention. It may just be accidental but I think this bonus setup is fine. In fact the whole server looks good... except that one little part.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That six month block at 65 having coin drop modifier and bonus LDoN points is more threat than bonus.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I feel like a lot of this rests on Meeko's shoulders, not as the champion of FTE but as the poor schmuck with orders to make it happen. He's getting a bit frustrated and snappy in discord but can't blame him too much because he's the lightning rod for a lot of the shit that TLPers are flinging at the moment.
I just imagine all the dumb shit like this we see publicly is multiplied x10 in their DMs.
CC749C3D-CA7B-4538-AD68-E1A4699957BD.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I think we should join forces with the other 95% of players that are all 55 year old women who draft their posts in microsoft word.

Jasper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love how they throw out a $50,000 prop bet in their post. It is odd how many people try and $ flex in EQ. This came up the other day in our guild discord. Was a camp dispute and someone was trying to flex about their 12 bedroom house, or some shit to a guildee. Amazing how much of this you see in EQ. My guess is, if you're flexing about $, you probably are full of shit. That said, you can usually tell the players who really have it. The ones you get to know a little and just from their posts and actions, you can tell they have $. They rarely intentionally flex it though. There are some ballers who play EQ and drop some serious $ on it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love how they throw out a $50,000 prop bet in their post. It is odd how many people try and $ flex in EQ. This came up the other day in our guild discord. Was a camp dispute and someone was trying to flex about their 12 bedroom house, or some shit to a guildee. Amazing how much of this you see in EQ. My guess is, if you're flexing about $, you probably are full of shit. That said, you can usually tell the players who really have it. The ones you get to know a little and just from their posts and actions, you can tell they have $. They rarely intentionally flex it though. There are some ballers who play EQ and drop some serious $ on it.
1684084870661.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

RonTheDude

Silver Squire

Anyone trying to get their point across with rainbow bold underline font with a mix of all caps - doesn't have $50K to toss around. Right up there with people who put books they've read on their resume.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've seen it twice now lol. Guy was applying to an analytics manager position and he listed out the influential books he's read. You can probably guess they were oddly political and nothing to do with analytics.

It seems like something a dumb person would do thinking it demonstrated smarts.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I've seen it twice now lol. Guy was applying to an analytics manager position and he listed out the influential books he's read. You can probably guess they were oddly political and nothing to do with analytics.
He didn't read the description, obviously. He can manage a team of Redditors posting the same political ideology to each other quite well - the problem is, that wasn't what the job was for.

yerm

I personally don't care if someone is rich or not, and I know a ton of people are with me on this one, I care if you are broke as a joke poor or not. People living in squalor on some fixed income welfare or leeching off family are a giant liability. My favorite people to play eq with and the guildleaders I've most enjoyed having were people who weren't super rich or anything but had their shit together and a life behind the game. Even if its a mediocre life, as long as you aren't some eq living degen who will see every possible krono as a life changing fast food meal.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I would absolutely tell the turbo nerds and autists to fuck off and touch grass if I was Meeko. This is going to be a hilarious disaster that weirdos will never let go because replaying classic every year is the only joy in their life.

yerm

If he just called people cowards and said the bugs build character and talked a bunch more shit, I'd have way more respect for the guy than the current soy filled passive aggressive shit.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's not be so negative about this server. I think it will be a lot of fun! New adventures, new friends!

New car for me...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users