EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ever SINCE Agnarr server launched it's become the "standard" exp rate (even though AT THE TIME it wasn't)...so it be known and so it be decreed between all of us important EQ players here. Is this the same council who came up with the EQ raid race records making said decree?
Well, it's the XP rate with the most TLP servers that used it, by far. You wouldn't call that the standard? I guess you're using a non standard definition of standard.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Lucky for us Agnarr is still up and has never had it's EXP rate modified. Let's compare it to Oakwynd right now.
View attachment 476218View attachment 476219
Get fucked
Instead of grasping at straws to keep bolstering your EQ legacy as-if people outside of this forum give a shit. You know damn well Agnarr at the time of launch was no where near "standard" exp and since then there has been so many variables on servers before and since then that have made it easier/harder to clear certain content (Voices in VP to be charmed, Server Performance issues due to Covid and RNG Loot drops making VP key farming easier as well as dozen other wrinkles). You might think of these servers as clean mirrors of your beloved self proclaimed records but we all know your a 1 Trick EQ pony. SO how about you update your record base for 1 to 50 and we can watch this clip in the meantime from your twitch

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Instead of grasping at straws to keep bolstering your EQ legacy as-if people outside of this forum give a shit. You know damn well Agnarr at the time of launch was no where near "standard" exp and since then there has been so many variables on servers before and since then that have made it easier/harder to clear certain content (Voices in VP to be charmed, Server Performance issues due to Covid and RNG Loot drops making VP key farming earlier as well as dozen other wrinkles). You might think of these servers as clean mirrors of your beloved self proclaimed records but we all know your a 1 Trick EQ pony. SO how about you update your record base for 1 to 50 and we can watch this clip in the meantime from your twitch
Do you think I am embarrassed by this? I love that clip, if I didn't I would just delete it. Kegadin is a friend of mine, I don't really think it's a bad thing to lose to him, he's super talented. The thing about video games is you play for fun and sometimes you don't win, that's okay.

Also are you aware that Faceless holds no records at this time and hasn't for like 3 years? Like what are you even talking about?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Do you think I am embarrassed by this? I love that clip, if I didn't I would just delete it. Kegadin is a friend of mine, I don't really think it's a bad thing to lose to him, he's super talented. The thing about video games is you play for fun and sometimes you don't win, that's okay.

Also are you aware that Faceless holds no records at this time and hasn't for like 3 years? Like what are you even talking about?
Show me the record books that you gatekeep under your mattress to sleep better at night, I wanna scan the times for the server first 1 to 50 to see if its been updated since Oakwind launch.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Show me the record books that you keep under your mattress I wanna see if the server first level 1 to 50 record has been updated since Oakwind Launch
Lmao it's not something that is tracked anywhere. I think you might care more than I do.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ever SINCE Agnarr server launched it's become the "standard" exp rate (even though AT THE TIME it wasn't)...so it be known and so it be decreed between all of us important EQ players here. Is this the same council who came up with the EQ raid race records making said decree?

You're so obsessed with Zaide for some reason that you keep making yourself look like a complete retard trying to own him.

All you're doing is embarrassing yourself

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Show me the record books that you keep under your mattress I wanna see if the server first level 1 to 50 record has been updated since Oakwind Launch
What are you babbling about, broseph? I've never submitted, participated in, or viewed an EQ record. You're just retarded and everyone's having fun dumping on you.

Zaide has said before he expected all his records to get beaten so I don't think that his will to live is hanging on that.

Yeah, but everyone who is interested in tracking times understands and accepts that. It’s a factor outside of our control but it’s still fun to push for time goals regardless and fun is what this is all about.

Basically all speed run times will be beaten not just in EQ but in every game. I am pretty happy to see an Aradune guild beating those old top times finally, certainly some of the guilds on Mangler and Coirnav could have as well if they’d been motivated to do so. In a few years we might actually get to see how fast these things can actually be done; right now every fastest time has vast room for improvement.

Even Atabashi who cares a lot thinks many of the records are beatable. Both have said before all the changes make them hard to genuinely compare but you just roll with that reality.

You actually come across as the most obsessed about any of this, choker.

AtabishiRetired

Peasant
The rules are clearly listed in every category, here is PoPs.
"The timer starts the moment the expansion opens and ends once Quarm has been slain. Runs done while The Planes of Power is not the current latest expansion on the server are not eligible for consideration."

Selo has no special advantage over previous servers with times on that board.

Wasn't even going to respond again until you decided to respond with that line as if it's always been there. You added this rule line shortly after adding Selos in there as it resulted in many people starting to say they would now be submitting all special ruleset server times. This line was not in there before hand. Keep trying to tell yourself that you are suitable to be a moderator of anything lol.

I also wouldn't expect a person like you, with your level of early era raid knowledge being on par with a bottom tier standard casual guild raid leader, to understand the nuances of what matters and what doesn't in how fast an expansion can be completed. Selos could have been completed in easily less than 24h. Levels are all that matter in PoP racing, so yes having the ability to speed level is an insane advantage. So let's not even delve in a conversation about racing expansions as that is far out of your element.

Again, if their time was posted there prior to PoP launch, I wouldn't have even said a word. The time was high enough to easily be beaten. I would think it's stupid to be adding those kind of servers to it, but given that the time was still extremely beatable would make that less of a problem to be added. If everything went wrong and we some how managed to not beat it, I still would have not said anything. It's an easily beatable time and if it was at least added prior to our attempt so we had every opportunity to try, failing would fall on us. What I complain about is the fact that you made a poor decision as a moderator because of your own personal issues, which resulted in making the entire thing meaningless. That's the part I have a problem with.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
You're so obsessed with Zaide for some reason that you keep making yourself look like a complete retard trying to own him.

All you're doing is embarrassing yourself

"Trying" to is subjective, when you swing on Zaides nuts for a couple decades its tough to get a taste for independant and critical thinking for yourself. He is owning himself at this point getting upset at someone trolling him on FoH. I don't give a shit about records, when I want to play a game to have a dick measuring event it sure as shit isn't on EverQuest. The whole record thing is a goddamn joke and as said in an earlier post...NOBODY gives a shit outside a select few people. The fact that YOU think I am upset or trying to battle over semantics of how fast shit was cleared on dynamically rulesetted EQ servers is comical as fuck. Kudos for 'Bishi for making critical points to expose some more Zaide bullshit.... but as to the embarrassing twitch clip. I would be salty naming the stream title "First to 50" under the moniker of "ZaideGod" then getting body bagged in said drumbed up competition.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
"Trying" to is subjective, when you swing on Zaides nuts for a couple decades its tough to get a taste for independant and critical thinking for yourself. He is owning himself at this point getting upset at someone trolling him on FoH. I don't give a shit about records, when I want to play a game to have a dick measuring event it sure as shit isn't on EverQuest. The whole record thing is a goddamn joke and as said in an earlier post...NOBODY gives a shit outside a select few people. The fact that YOU think I am upset or trying to battle over semantics of how fast shit was cleared on dynamically rulesetted EQ servers is comical as fuck. Kudos for 'Bishi for making critical points to expose some more Zaide bullshit but as to the embarrassing twitch clip. I would be salty naming the stream title "First to 50" under the moniker of "ZaideGod" then getting body bagged in said drumbed up competition.
It's clear you don't understand how Twitch works. My stream was titled "Charity Stream". Clips are titled by the person who makes the clip, which is not me. The clip is titled "First 50" because I say "We're going to raid Kegadin now, he's going to be the first 50". Since you don't understand all that stuff I will assume you don't know what a Twitch raid is, which is when I take my viewers, and bring them to someone elses channel. Generally it's seen as a friendly and positive thing to do.

You seem like you care a lot bro. But the "I was just trolling" defense will surely carry you through this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wasn't even going to respond again until you decided to respond with that line as if it's always been there. You added this rule line shortly after adding Selos in there as it resulted in many people starting to say they would now be submitting all special ruleset server times. This line was not in there before hand. Keep trying to tell yourself that you are suitable to be a moderator of anything lol.

I also wouldn't expect a person like you, with your level of early era raid knowledge being on par with a bottom tier standard casual guild raid leader, to understand the nuances of what matters and what doesn't in how fast an expansion can be completed. Selos could have been completed in easily less than 24h. Levels are all that matter in PoP racing, so yes having the ability to speed level is an insane advantage. So let's not even delve in a conversation about racing expansions as that is far out of your element.

Again, if their time was posted there prior to PoP launch, I wouldn't have even said a word. The time was high enough to easily be beaten. I would think it's stupid to be adding those kind of servers to it, but given that the time was still extremely beatable would make that less of a problem to be added. If everything went wrong and we some how managed to not beat it, I still would have not said anything. It's an easily beatable time and if it was at least added prior to our attempt so we had every opportunity to try, failing would fall on us. What I complain about is the fact that you made a poor decision as a moderator because of your own personal issues, which resulted in making the entire thing meaningless. That's the part I have a problem with.
Selo smoked previous servers where people literally corpse banked to 65 you nerd.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
It's clear you don't understand how Twitch works. My stream was titled "Charity Stream". Clips are titled by the person who makes the clip, which is not me. The clip is titled "First 50" because I say "We're going to raid Kegadin now, he's going to be the first 50". Since you don't understand all that stuff I will assume you don't know what a Twitch raid is, which is when I take my viewers, and bring them to someone elses channel. Generally it's seen as a friendly and positive thing to do.

You seem like you care a lot bro. But the "I was just trolling" defense will surely carry you through this.
How friendly and positive were you acting towards your groupmates when you fell behind while streaming? As for getting your jimmies rustled...my job has been accomplished with great ease because you're a simpleton who'd rather get with people online hes known for 20 years and be a self proclaimed "God" than socialize and possibly be apart of a different hierarchy of friends because you are scared you wont get the same approval of the current minion batch that follows you around like the Pied Piper . You and your socially awkward minions cannot grasp simple personality trait concepts to actually know what's going on which is WHY you guys ALL got jebated with me trolling because I am sure you and your rainmans were in a discord room over the past couple days and you told them HOW to think.

1685732277878.png

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"Trying" to is subjective, when you swing on Zaides nuts for a couple decades its tough to get a taste for independant and critical thinking for yourself. He is owning himself at this point getting upset at someone trolling him on FoH. I don't give a shit about records, when I want to play a game to have a dick measuring event it sure as shit isn't on EverQuest. The whole record thing is a goddamn joke and as said in an earlier post...NOBODY gives a shit outside a select few people. The fact that YOU think I am upset or trying to battle over semantics of how fast shit was cleared on dynamically rulesetted EQ servers is comical as fuck. Kudos for 'Bishi for making critical points to expose some more Zaide bullshit.... but as to the embarrassing twitch clip. I would be salty naming the stream title "First to 50" under the moniker of "ZaideGod" then getting body bagged in said drumbed up competition.

I don't know anything about records or twitch clips because I'm not the obsessed stalker here. But I'm sure you believe following his every move and mashing f5 constantly to respond to everything here makes you look really good

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
God you make this so easy.

There have been two "slow" exp TLPs, Phinigel and Coirnav. There has been one "fast" exp TLP, Selo. Miragul is faster too if you count it.
Hey, I remember that server. That was when they tried something different. They won't make that mistake again. All TLP's will start in classic.

AtabishiRetired

Peasant
Selo smoked previous servers where people literally corpse banked to 65 you nerd.

An entire raid did not corpse bank. 3 groups corpse banked (a total of 18) in AoS on phinny. The only role that ultimately ended up playing on phinny was that no one could contest them in OW (an example of how important levels matter in pop and why OGC immediately lost PoP upon their DZ collapse because they had no chance to do it in OW). Outside of using it to secure OW, it was not really used properly to their advantage in their actual race. I know this because I literally have the entire AoS PoP spreadsheet and plan including all the drafts that led up to the plan they went with, which might have been good at the time but would now be looked at as a very slow strategy of doing pop, which is another testament to how much those 18 lvl 65 characters mattered in carrying them even to a 52h clear.

Again, plz do not talk about anything to do with raiding in any reply you send to me. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You probably don't even know without asking someone why levels mean absolutely everything in the PoP race, so why are you even trying to have an argument about it.

I noticed you glossed over the adding that rule line part after the fact, guilty?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How friendly and positive were you acting towards your groupmates when you fell behind while streaming? As for getting your jimmies rustled...my job has been accomplished with great ease because you're a simpleton who'd rather get with people online hes known for 20 years and be a self proclaimed "God" than socialize and possibly be apart of a different hierarchy of friends because you are scared you wont get the same approval of the current minion batch that follows you around like the Pied Piper . You and your socially awkward minions cannot grasp simple personality trait concepts to actually know what's going on which is WHY you guys ALL got jebated with me trolling because I am sure you and your rainmans were in a discord room over the past couple days and you told them HOW to think.

View attachment 476228

Anything else you need to get off your chest little dude?