EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Anything else you need to get off your chest little dude?
7o1tf9.jpg

Zaide

TLP Idealist
gain, plz do not talk about anything to do with raiding in any reply you send to me. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You probably don't even know without asking someone why levels mean absolutely everything in the PoP race, so why are you even trying to have an argument about it.

I noticed you glossed over the adding that rule line part after the fact, guilty?
3D0924B7-AF47-4D44-9D38-B837E8BCC438.jpeg

6AA15696-D4A1-4B8B-85F2-304B1AF153A8.jpeg

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson?

As for the rule, I probably did add that part, but it doesn’t change that Selo was fine to add when it was added and still fine under the updated rule. It just prevents people from trying to roll onsome fresh live server and clear content 50 levels below them for credit. An obvious exploit scenario, no one would oppose the rule in good faith.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1685733060825.png

That's you choker, in case it wasn't clear.

It's funny that you have this conspiracy theory about zaide coordinating in discord the replies here. That's truly next level.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Who decided to make these "rules" and where was the
View attachment 476232
That's you choker, in case it wasn't clear.

It's funny that you have this conspiracy theory about zaide coordinating in discord the replies here. That's truly next level.
Well can someone coordinate some 3rd parties together to construct these "rules for racing" other than Zaide and his autists. Little unfair that Zaide alone gets to call the shots on these EQ raid race rulesets amirite?

AtabishiRetired

Peasant
View attachment 476229
View attachment 476230
How many times do we need to teach you this lesson?

As for the rule, I probably did add that part, but it doesn’t change that Selo was fine to add when it was added and still fine under the updated rule. It just prevents people from trying to roll onsome fresh live server and clear content 50 levels below them for credit. An obvious exploit scenario, no one would oppose the rule in good faith.

Rofl how long are you going to hold on to this when i msg'd you close to 5 years ago when I didn't even know you, and was something I did to EVERY person who was the leader of a guild that raced for server firsts. The fact that I asked you this question so long ago must really still mean a lot to you. You don't see any other guild leader posting the exact same question I sent them. This is only proof that I had no idea how unknowledgeable you were at anything outside of leveling 1-50.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Sometimes I feel embarrassed, that I play the same game as some of these retards.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Dude, don't make him stop, it's making me laugh.
FoH forums is like a safe haven for degen activity but we've all known the common faction types that linger on here after all these years and its no secret. I congratulate TGR on server firsts I get publicly shamed, I agree with 'Bishi on certain points and I am ostracized....which one of you is getting carried by the stork and the other by the kid in the red?
1685734031854.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Fwiw I think TGR are great and I think FTE is going to be fine once they get over some P99 tendencies.

Its pretty scary that ronne ronne is their RL though ;)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
FoH forums is like a safe haven for degen activity but we've all known the common faction types that linger on here after all these years and its no secret. I congratulate TGR on server firsts I get publicly shamed, I agree with 'Bishi on certain points and I am ostracized....which one of you is getting carried by the stork and the other by the kid in the red?
View attachment 476235
Damn, dude. The Pied Piper reference? How old are you?

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Rofl how long are you going to hold on to this when i msg'd you close to 5 years ago when I didn't even know you, and was something I did to EVERY person who was the leader of a guild that raced for server firsts. The fact that I asked you this question so long ago must really still mean a lot to you. You don't see any other guild leader posting the exact same question I sent them. This is only proof that I had no idea how unknowledgeable you were at anything outside of leveling 1-50.

Not even known for leveling for 1 to 50 anymore, that goes to Kegaden

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
But if you REALLY can't figure it out. People who stay subscribed to a service (any service for that matter) either have an "A+ would do biz with again" mentality or "Ooops, I need to unsubscribe..that notifcation bothers me...time to delete it". Implying that people detest and wouldn't want to be "in that service" ever again and think its intrusive is insulting to the people who are indifferent because its their own destiny to "use the unsubscribe button" to no longer get these annoying notifications from people they don't care for anymore and would never want to do biz with again.

I don't understand what that youtube link means to the context of this conversation, but I'm fascinated by it and I would absolutely appreciate an eli5.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
I don't understand what that youtube link means to the context of this conversation, but I'm fascinated by it and I would absolutely appreciate an eli5.
Did you know how to program your VCR away from blinking 12:00 back in the day? Do you know how to unsubscribe or delete an IOS/Android application (not saying YOU specifically...just the context as requested btw...not looking at stirring up the pot in a direction not intended)

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user