EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
1686033069005.jpeg

BOY HAVE I GOT THE SCOOP FOR YOU GUYS. GUYS GUYS
Thanks for letting us know man. But can we keep this thread more Oakwynd or at the very least EverQuest related? Please and thank you.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You see the name in the of whom it is in game, you can send him a msg if you have complaints or are you one of the dozen people on here just replying to shitposting that doesn't even play on the server?
Extensively editing the quote and then also replying is dumb.

I've never been in a Faceless guild you obsessed maniac. You really have a distorted view of everyone here because of some hard on you have for a single person.

It's amusing you think there's any qualifications needed to shit post on a thread.

Edit: And then you edited away your quote edit eight hours later. Weird, dude.

Last edited:

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Extensively editing the quote and then also replying is dumb.

I've never been in a Faceless guild you obsessed maniac. You really have a distorted view of everyone here because of some hard on you have for a single person.

It's amusing you think there's any qualifications needed to shit post on a thread.
Really? I thought Rajaah's breaking news for tasting his own was quite funny, I guess its a matter of taste I suppose.

Ok, so you weren't in a Faceless guild...I was then so I guess I am more of an expert on Zaide than you are. So you hatred must be towards Vicious...show me on the Cloud Final Fantasy body pillow where Vicious hurt you? Did he dress you down for being a socially awkward retard in front of 60 guildmates? Don't worry, you weren't the first and won't be the last.

It's also amazing that you find yourself replying and getting baited by shitposts for damn near 20 pages now. Being the crafty forum veteran that you are with 10k+ posts with worthless cheevs on here that you wear like a badge of honor that nobody gives a flying fuck about i'd expect a little more. If you have anything Oakwynd related I'll be here for ya bud.
1686055824492.png

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Really? I thought Rajaah's breaking news for tasting his own was quite funny, I guess its a matter of taste I suppose.

It's also amazing that you find yourself replying and getting baited by shitposts for damn near 20 pages now with no skin in the game on Oakwynd.
View attachment 476808
You're not doing any baiting. You're the one actually invested in this server so all these other people are the ones shit posting.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
You're not doing any baiting. You're the one actually invested in this server so all these other people are the ones shit posting.
Says the one coming back over and over to an Oakwynd TLP thread who doesn't play on it...thats rich. (baited again btw).
Maybe complain to the person who made the thread, dunno what else to tell ya. I had 100 pages on it before I even got into it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It's also amazing that you find yourself replying and getting baited by shitposts for damn near 20 pages now with no skin in the game on Oakwynd.
View attachment 476808

You've obsessed over this thread and its consumed your entire life for several days now. It's just sad now

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Says the one coming back over and over to an Oakwynd TLP thread who doesn't play on it...thats rich. (baited again btw).
Maybe complain to the person who made the thread, dunno what else to tell ya. I had 100 pages on it before I even got into it.
I was posting in this thread long before you ever showed up. You're literally not baiting anything. People who play/ed EverQuest still tend to have an interest in EQ-related things. I don't know if you even understand the meaning of the words you use.

And my God dude, collect your thoughts and take your ADD meds. Your edit to post ratio is like 5 to 1.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
I was posting in this thread long before you ever showed up. You're literally not baiting anything. People who play/ed EverQuest still tend to have an interest in EQ-related things. I don't know if you even understand the meaning of the words you use.

And my God dude, collect your thoughts and take your ADD meds. Your edit to post ratio is like 5 to 1.
Show me where Vicious touched you on the body pillow, we will make it alright.
1686057441533.png

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah its just 1 autistic guy making a third if the posts. So a normal eq thread.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Christ, the only thing that would make this worse if this was EQEMU drama.

J JinxedChoker calm your tits. If all you're going to do is antagonize people here and make work for Amod Amod , you're not going to last long here. There's little we hate more than having to do our goddamn jobs.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Christ, the only thing that would make this worse if this was EQEMU drama.

J JinxedChoker calm your tits. If all you're going to do is antagonize people here and make work for Amod Amod , you're not going to last long here. There's little we hate more than having to do our goddamn jobs.
I am fine with that but no bullshit we have ALOT Of people in here just playing "get on the bus" to just shit on Oakwynd without even playing on it. I have tried to about face and have discussion in regards to "the meta" on topic of Heirloom character meta but we get people unhinged here over losing OW content ON THE SERVER then it just spirals out of control from there. I've asked multiple times if certain people play on the server and its just crickets so is that fair to the topic at hand which is:

EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)​

But if that's honestly the case and Mods are needing to get in the middle of it I am sorry that is the case that people complained and summoned them. I guess I am just more thick skinned where in nearly 30 years of using a computer I've never complained about obvious trolling.

Last edited: