EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Banned on EQ forums for posting that DPG GMs protect certain bot groups. DBG mod income mostly comes from botter kronos confirmed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Banned on EQ forums for posting that DPG GMs protect certain bot groups. DBG mod income mostly comes from botter kronos confirmed.
I only got a warning when I said the same thing on the forums a few months back. You must have really pissed them off! lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright I know this is one of you pathetic fucks, own up

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
He's going back to his other hobby of full-time Mythbusters Cosplay.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
These days I think boomer is what you call gen Xers acting like old whiny people.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Dude talks like a woman who is ready to cry for 10 mins straight.

Bit ironic that's complaining about something that's less common on Oakwynd.
Watched a dude have a melt down on a raid the other night in the guild I'm in. Was pretty comical. It was one of those wtf is going on moments. I'm guessing he was pissed off that people were being told to watch their agro. Dude kept going off about it in raid chat until they finally kicked him. Everybody was like... meh and we continued on.

I mean, don't get me wrong here. I've had some epic melt downs in the past myself. Most of those were related to stress which is one of the reasons I decided I would never be involved in any kind of guild officer/leadership/raid leading ever again lol. The stress of trying to make sure everyone is happy, everyone gets what they need and want, everyone feels like they are part of something, etc... that shit just built up in me over time until I blew the fuck up and yeah... I screwed my guild on Aradune. I've admitted it before, and I willing accept it was my fault still today.

I will say that Zaide's discussion about Drama Tax that guild leaders have to deal with is on point. It is a very real thing. Fuck ever having to deal with that shit again. My hat is off to the leaders that can handle herding 50+ cats around a game and not going off LOL.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
all the boxers on this server are hilariously antisocial, buncha fat fucks should at least try and socialize in EQ since they surely dont irl
1688056711990.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user