EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Being a part of a guild, along with the online and Discord communities is a big part of it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
.Just sit around shooting the shit and bringing up shit you did 3 servers ago that was wild.

Idea GIF by BabylonBee

“You remember that time we stayed up for 2 days on Redline and stole that pouch from Dandin the Enchanter in Field of Swamp”

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Best DBC I spent on this server was that stupid firecracker that makes everyone in 100m act like they're drowning.

drown.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Selling shit that isn't real for more cash then kids in China make in an entire year making Nikes.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Zaide Zaide really dig the pod man! I quit retail at the end of PoR and Mischief was my first progression experience back. Really interesting hearing about all the history and events in between. Cheers!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Zaide Zaide really dig the pod man! I quit retail at the end of PoR and Mischief was my first progression experience back. Really interesting hearing about all the history and events in between. Cheers!

Sir this is a dramaquest podcast I need you to talk some shit on your least favorite one, ideally the first one.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sir this is a dramaquest podcast I need you to talk some shit on your least favorite one, ideally the first one.

Yeah we need the hard hitting questions…

“How many Navy Seals was it again?”

Radio Interview GIF by Stadtradio Nürnberg

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
The longest fight we will probably have on this server. Also probably peak FTE shenanigans.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
I have been told that the water dragon in Timorous Deep can aggro you while you are in the fire pot room, but others say that is bullshit??

Fire pot room does not have water inside. Any of you know which one is correct?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have been told that the water dragon in Timorous Deep can aggro you while you are in the fire pot room, but others say that is bullshit??

Fire pot room does not have water inside. Any of you know which one is correct?
I have before but maybe there's a safe location there. Fay has a really large aggro range. If it's like most any other server he should be dead most of the time, though.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Nabbed Quillmane's cape today from under a 24/7 krono farmer's nose, felt good. One of the last items I needed for the mage epic which I've never done.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bro Oakwynd is about to be a dead server by Daybreaks own hand.

It's the fucking rapture up in here right now. Sebilis picks collapsing all around me, general channels dropped ~500 people in the last hour.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

RonTheDude

Silver Squire
Bro Oakwynd is about be a dead server by Daybreaks own hand.

It's the fucking rapture up in here right now. Sebilis picks collapsing all around me, general channels dropped ~500 people in the last hour.

You mean DBG actually temp banning cheaters and exploiters? I'm okay with that.

• 2Like

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
I have before but maybe there's a safe location there. Fay has a really large aggro range. If it's like most any other server he should be dead most of the time, though.
I have been told to just soulbind on top of the combine spires.

That way I can tab cycle target and if no targets get selected then It is all clear to swim down 👍

• 1Truth!

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Boy I feel dumb watching those FTE battles. I need director's commentary because I can't figure out what the hell is going on.

• 1Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

You mean DBG actually temp banning cheaters and exploiters? I'm okay with that.

do you guys have details to share on this?

• 1Weird Boner

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
The most fun I had raid-wise was PoP at 55. Was more challenging than the earlier expansions at 50, by a good margin, while not going into the "practically unwinnable" level of some of the later stuff. Without PoP gear yet, that first run of PoP fights at 55 could be absolutely blistering and a good rush. Emperor Ssra was also a lot of fun.
Best part of PoP wasn't even the achievement targets. It was all the shit you had to do at 55 to get flagged for Sol Ro.
Boy I feel dumb watching those FTE battles. I need director's commentary because I can't figure out what the hell is going on.
RI brought a bunch of people into the zone to spawn a new pick, since the contested quest turn in mob is up on a new pick. The person doing the turn in picked over but was beat to the turn in by random non-guild people. When you turn in the item, another loot-locked mob spawns that you need to kill for the item. This mob is loot locked to the quest turn in person for 30 minutes. RI guild got the FTE tag on the loot lock mob and kited it around for 15 minutes until the FTE lock dropped. They then controlled the mob for the remaining time until the mob became non-loot locked then killed it and won the dps race.
Same thing happened on Vaniki and also in August :lumie:

• 2Like