EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
RI brought a bunch of people into the zone to spawn a new pick, since the contested quest turn in mob is up on a new pick. The person doing the turn in picked over but was beat to the turn in by random non-guild people. When you turn in the item, another loot-locked mob spawns that you need to kill for the item. This mob is loot locked to the quest turn in person for 30 minutes. RI guild got the FTE tag on the loot lock mob and kited it around for 15 minutes until the FTE lock dropped. They then controlled the mob for the remaining time until the mob became non-loot locked then killed it and won the dps race.
peak TLP experience right here, folks.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully this banwave doesnt kill another TLP server. It pretty much ended Vaniki last summer.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Logged in this morning and EC tunnel is a ghost town. 53 in zone when I got on, which is like 1/3rd the usual in the mornings like this.

Server deserved it though, I've never seen so much blatant warping/fartaunting/fully automated farm bots on a TLP before.

All my peeps were definitely innocent though and the injustice is insane.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a single "I got banned for no reason" thread for this one on the forums. Did they already delete the threads, or do the people that got suspended just really not care?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a single "I got banned for no reason" thread for this one on the forums. Did they already delete the threads, or do the people that got suspended just really not care?

Oakwynd really is full of blatant no fucks given cheaters. I doubt any innocent people at all got caught in this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Oakwynd really is full of blatant no fucks given cheaters. I doubt any innocent people at all got caught in this one.

It's obvious when you hit a contested camp like Quillmane. My first attempt I zoned in to a wizard with perfect tracking and in zone teleports (not bound there) whining that a bard was charming the Placeholder and running it to the corner of the map.

This is a hobby for some people lol

I managed to snag 2 kills a few days later from a perma-camping KronoBearded Bard(tm) to get my mage the cloak. And this was with shitty druid tracking on a laggy Teamviewer connection while at work :p

• 1Solidarity

RonTheDude

Silver Squire

It was pretty blatant with botters (not boxers) sitting at epic camps all night long & folks warping around. It wasn't the majority by any means, but it doesn't need to be. Watching a good chunk of the local "top guild" cope on the official EQ discord is also pretty hilarious.

• 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
There's gotta be someone inside running a protection racket, certain crews having immunity regardless of how many reports and how much evidence is present suggest they are greasing the right palms. Probably not a huge insight for people here but it's annoying none the less.

Supposedly some of the mage botters have found a way to bypass FTE making it essentially impossible to contest them, previous TLPs when I wanted a CoS on my SK I just went down there and harmtouched bodyguards until I got one.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Best part of PoP wasn't even the achievement targets. It was all the shit you had to do at 55 to get flagged for Sol Ro.

Yeah that's more what I was referring to. Mithaniel Marr was a pretty incredible fight when we server first downed it at 55.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's gotta be someone inside running a protection racket, certain crews having immunity regardless of how many reports and how much evidence is present suggest they are greasing the right palms. Probably not a huge insight for people here but it's annoying none the less.
Yeah totally bro. Middle aged, ponytailed programmers are making secret organized crime style alliances with chinese dudes in Chengdu internet cafes and risking their jobs for a couple extra krono a month. It's so obvious, I run surveillance on these crews around the clock and anyone who disagrees with me is a naive idiot!1

• 2Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah totally bro. chinese dudes in support shops in Chengdu are making secret organized crime style alliances with botting chinese dudes in Chengdu internet cafes and risking their jobs for doubling their income. It's so obvious, I run surveillance on these crews around the clock and anyone who disagrees with me is a naive idiot!1
ftfy

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah totally bro. Hunter Biden dudes in support shops in Chengdu are making secret organized crime style alliances with botting Donald Trump dudes in Chengdu internet cafes and risking their jobs for doubling their income. It's so obvious, I run surveillance on these crews around the clock and anyone who disagrees with me is a naive idiot!1

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Cracks me up that anybody doesn't realize that certain employees do this to offset the insane cost of living out there working for a shit company that barely pays them anything.

How many TLPs with bots farming 24 hours a day 7 days a week with absolute immunity (including name and shame policcy on the forums and instant suspensions for anyone that trains one of these farmers) will it take for people to give up the bullshit belief that nothing nofarious is going on? I mean, you have to be a complete fucking moron to not get it by now.