EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
i know arenas exist but wonder why EQ never did a battleground type thing... CTF PVP or an objective PVP/E zone

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
i know arenas exist but wonder why EQ never did a battleground type thing... CTF PVP or an objective PVP/E zone

Battlegrounds could be interesting. I also think that a WoW style arena could be neat as a gimmick. Queue up 3v3 or 6v6 and then have a ladder and some rewards.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want a real mischief server. Fuck randomized loot drops, I want the dropper randomized. Trying to get a quillmane cloak by killing minos in steamfont? Maybe quillmane himself spawns. Farming pon garbage for time loot? Better ready the fuck up for when that actual potime god spawns there. God damnit a dar ghoul knight spawned in the middle of sol b and now I can't invis to naggy.

Or just selo with double loot and normal lockouts. I'm a compromiser.

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want a real mischief server. Fuck randomized loot drops

1643226663767.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Zaide Zaide man, just tell them to do a fast and slow Mischief.

That way they dont have to come up with anything creative, gives them a year to think about the next round of TLPs. Make one slow enough it hits live in twice the time of OG Mischief, make the other one Selos fast (or so it hits live in half the time).

And its easy, they already have done all the work.

Then they can spend the next year trying to decide on how to fuck up the next set of servers. Or how hard it would be to do whatever xpac start, all / all armor, all race class combos, or whatever it is.

I'll take 200kr for coming up with an obvious idea.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide man, just tell them to do a fast and slow Mischief.

That way they dont have to come up with anything creative, gives them a year to think about the next round of TLPs. Make one slow enough it hits live in twice the time of OG Mischief, make the other one Selos fast (or so it hits live in half the time).

And its easy, they already have done all the work.

Then they can spend the next year trying to decide on how to fuck up the next set of servers. Or how hard it would be to do whatever xpac start, all / all armor, all race class combos, or whatever it is.

I'll take 200kr for coming up with an obvious idea.
Honestly Ngreth is so out of touch it would blow peoples mind. This dude actually believes that most TLP players don’t care about TLP servers until PoP+. Also, apparently none of these guys have ever actually looked at the data to see when each server has sudden changes in population.

So even though they know the data exists so they could just look and see number changes with each expansion, none of them have ever looked at that data never mind using it to guide the production of a better server.

This is not a joke.

• 3Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Assuming they only start theory crafting rulesets after a server is announced or gets closer is pretty sad in its own right, like after mischief launched they should have a whole list of shit that needs to be coded and prepped for, tested and ready to go.

More than likely they spend all their time making new content for live that hardly anyone gives a shit about.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly Ngreth is so out of touch it would blow peoples mind. This dude actually believes that most TLP players don’t care about TLP servers until PoP+. Also, apparently none of these guys have ever actually looked at the data to see when each server has sudden changes in population.

So even though they know the data exists so they could just look and see number changes with each expansion, none of them have ever looked at that data never mind using it to guide the production of a better server.

This is not a joke.

Maybe this would help them

1643489553750.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
My only request for a new server is they don't have a xpac change-over during the holidays. I'd rather spend time with the kids making cookies or watching bad Christmas movies with the wife than poop sock a 40-hour work week of EQ just to make the GL happy.
I already have enough stress, anger, and frustration in my life.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users