EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
ENC looking for a hardcore 40-50 group with people who want to be one of the first groups at 50 when the Vaniki level raise happens.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1655017157076.png

Which of you autists are these?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Enjoying Vaniki but also don't expect it to be a long term home. I'm just here to experience GOD/OOW raid content. Never done those before and figured rather than play on a normal TLP for 1.5 years, I can get to see those expansions in 3 months.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Alrite someone come over to Yelinak and start a legitimate guild. I can't do it I don't have the playtime needed to do it anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alrite someone come over to Yelinak and start a legitimate guild. I can't do it I don't have the playtime needed to do it anymore.

Join Without Regret. It's the closest to a real guild - we've gotten most of the OW dragons and such the past week. Killed Naggy today with 32~

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
having a hard time coming up with some goals for my druid/mage combo on vaniki... any ideas? kinda seems like raiding is the only point unless you got 2+ charmers in a group

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
having a hard time coming up with some goals for my druid/mage combo on vaniki... any ideas? kinda seems like raiding is the only point unless you got 2+ charmers in a group

God zones have zonewide random drops off basically any mob. I forget all of them but I think barindu was a 100hme ring and riwwi had like a better fungi and I forget the other. You just need to find stuff that doesn't summon and plow away. I'm not sure if the droga and nurga rescue quests are in but if so those are decently powerful. Some of the velious quests that were gimpy at 60 may be ok for a 40 like phenocryst one, and the good ones like the circlet of falinkan would be like epic level, and rank 3 focuses last a while.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Will keep that in mind when I finally get time to level my wizard to 50. Life has been super busy as of late.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
/autoskill level requirement dropped. Monks just got a whole lot easier. Lol

• 1Worf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
What does that do?

Some enchanter tragic comedy:
fun.png

I wonder what this one means:
Code:
- Corrected an issue where the Level Locked Progression ruleset did not apply a 10 level offset when entering Plane of Fear, Plane of Growth, Temple of Veeshan, and Plane of Mischief.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What does that do?

Some enchanter tragic comedy:
View attachment 417326

I wonder what this one means:
Code:
- Corrected an issue where the Level Locked Progression ruleset did not apply a 10 level offset when entering Plane of Fear, Plane of Growth, Temple of Veeshan, and Plane of Mischief.

Yesterday I was getting a ton of resists on chanter spells in Acrylia, against 44-46 mobs. Like a TON.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1655360941493.png

For tribute, how do these focuses work? Do they stack with the same focuses from items? If I already have an item with Spell Haste II (which I do) is this redundant?

Also curious about Swift Arms. I'm guessing the haste from that is bard song or overhaste? AKA stacks with enc/sham haste AND worn haste?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1655361637942.png

Fun times in Kedge. Except you don't get the cheevos for open world mobs??

1655361663385.png

Alright, there we go.

Dropped staff AND robe on the second one

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 417429
For tribute, how do these focuses work? Do they stack with the same focuses from items? If I already have an item with Spell Haste II (which I do) is this redundant?

Also curious about Swift Arms. I'm guessing the haste from that is bard song or overhaste? AKA stacks with enc/sham haste AND worn haste?
Focus effects behave as worn items. So, no, they won't stack like any of that.

• 1Like