EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean it's a key camp. DPS races are expected and you get a better rep if you actually fight and keep it.
1657743156153.png

I give up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
No one even made a Yelinak Progress. Sad days for TLP's when you can't argue about a website and who got first/have the admin take guilds off if they trained the admin guild and whatnot...

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No one even made a Yelinak Progress. Sad days for TLP's when you can't argue about a website and who got first/have the admin take guilds off if they trained the admin guild and whatnot...

I mean, there's no Vaniki Progress either is there?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If you aren't willing to dps race for keys than you aren't going to get keys. You're going to roll up on something like Pained Soul or Rotting Skeleton and there's going to be half a dozen members of some guild camping it. When you come back two hours later a few of the faces are going to be new but that guild is still going to be there.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The people in the guild are really awesome people, good wholesome people that will go out of there way to help you for pretty much anything and that should be noted but...

This is just not fun, you'll notice theres a raid mob lacking in this list as well because it was deemed too hard.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't think anyone is arguing that Vaniki's server population isn't pathetic.

It's a shame. The server is a good time but the initial list of achievements were not great and a month was a long time to be level fucking forty.

• 1Like

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
There are no hardcore guilds on Yelinak if little dick guilds are getting OW dragon kills in era during EST primetime.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't say Yelinak has been a complete waste of time...
View attachment 421824

Almost 1/2 of what I made in my entire time on Mischief.
I've said it before, but fucking A man wish I was that savvy, or rather had the accounts, time. I've been playing TLPs for like 10 years or more, whatever, and never once on any server have I been net positive for Kronos. Lol. I've bought off ECT dozens of Kronos though. Guess there always has to be the buyers to go with the sellers.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've said it before, but fucking A man wish I was that savvy, or rather had the accounts, time. I've been playing TLPs for like 10 years or more, whatever, and never once on any server have I been net positive for Kronos. Lol. I've bought off ECT dozens of Kronos though. Guess there always has to be the buyers to go with the sellers.

Dude paid me 7kr for cazels spoon yesterday, straight from the DBG store. Mobile games have ruined MMOS.

This is really fun and really broken btw.
1657753533324.png

1657754015885.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Logged in on the Yelinak server last night and tried to get a group on my 38 wizard for many hours. Wasn't enough people LFG of the necessary roles to put a group together, but plenty DPS LFG as usual lol. At this point, I'm guessing that there just aren't going to be many experience groups until after Kunark releases.

Crone

Logged in on the Yelinak server last night and tried to get a group on my 38 wizard for many hours. Wasn't enough people LFG of the necessary roles to put a group together, but plenty DPS LFG as usual lol. At this point, I'm guessing that there just aren't going to be many experience groups until after Kunark releases.
It's the end of a very long run at Classic. Everyone is done everything, and most people have gotten all the experience they need. It's bad timing honestly to have a new expansion coming so soon after Bonus Exp, because I feel that has really dried things up.

I got Lord Grimblox signet ring on my cleric, but Bergurgle is just still insane. It'll get even worse, and it's just the wild west out there. Working on getting my Necro from 46-50 so I can just Ebolt it for the win.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's the end of a very long run at Classic. Everyone is done everything, and most people have gotten all the experience they need. It's bad timing honestly to have a new expansion coming so soon after Bonus Exp, because I feel that has really dried things up.

I got Lord Grimblox signet ring on my cleric, but Bergurgle is just still insane. It'll get even worse, and it's just the wild west out there. Working on getting my Necro from 46-50 so I can just Ebolt it for the win.
I camped Bergurgle a year or so ago on live during a bonus spawn and with zero competition. Was still a huge pain in the ass that took an entire weekend of getting stuff done around the house while killing the PH every half hour. I can't believe they can't widened some of the old epic bottlenecks.

Crone

I camped Bergurgle a year or so ago on live during a bonus spawn and with zero competition. Was still a huge pain in the ass that took an entire weekend of getting stuff done around the house while killing the PH every half hour. I can't believe they can't widened some of the old epic bottlenecks.
11 people in the tower this morning. LOL. Granted, a whole bunch swimming into the corner leveling that swim skill! but still.

Also, they should bring back damn hot zones. I wanna see South Karana aviaks have like MAD people at it again!! I'd love to see the population spread out and actually use the assets all over.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Should have played on Vaniki then. People are in all kinds of weird places. We did 50-55 in Ferubi.

• 1Like