EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Vaniki they are getting things done, multiple pages of interesting content with brand new strats. Best thing this server can come up with is a streamer who is a guy who likes to play dressup playing like a remedial moron in a zerg that struggles to do server firsts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Best thing this server can come up with is a streamer who is a guy who likes to play dressup playing like a remedial moron in a zerg that struggles to do server firsts.
You have to admit this shit is hilarious. (I know I laughed way too hard at gamer "girl".)
This ancient PoS game is held together with duct tape, chicken wire, and drama. Take away the controversy/comedy and what's left but nostalgia and wasted hours? Gaming is supposed to be fun, and EQ drama delivers.

• 1Like

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
You have to admit this shit is hilarious. (I know I laughed way too hard at gamer "girl".)
This ancient PoS game is held together with duct tape, chicken wire, and drama. Take away the controversy/comedy and what's left but nostalgia and wasted hours? Gaming is supposed to be fun, and EQ drama delivers.
The only people left are SSDI check collecting alzheimer's patients who can't handle more than one task at the same time. Too bad to play other MMO's that have more direct accountability or anything multiplayer because they are in in plastic rank in whatever MOBA/FPS they tried playing with their friends so this is the only interaction they can have with other people because they beat their wives and their actual family hates them too. EQ really brings the worst of the worst and considering the variables of which this recent batch of TLP's gives us and all the Krono lords still busy cashing-in on Mischeif and the all the hardcore raiders cheevin on Vaniki we are stuck with the P99'er sludge and all the discarded people who got carried from previous Zerg's and TLP guilds on Yelinak at the moment.

• 1Picard

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The only people left are SSDI check collecting alzheimer's patients who can't handle more than one task at the same time. Too bad to play other MMO's that have more direct accountability or anything multiplayer because they are in in plastic rank in whatever MOBA/FPS they tried playing with their friends so this is the only interaction they can have with other people because they beat their wives and their actual family hates them too. EQ really brings the worst of the worst and considering the variables of which this recent batch of TLP's gives us and all the Krono lords still busy cashing-in on Mischeif and the all the hardcore raiders cheevin on Vaniki we are stuck with the P99'er sludge and all the discarded people who got carried from previous Zerg's and TLP guilds on Yelinak at the moment.
Anyone who rolled on Yelinak, the casual option, deserves to share a server where the women have bigger dicks than they do.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
The poopsock wars have started. Trak due sometime tonight, Resurgence already in lair camping it. So of course us and Darkwind also have to get there... fun times.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
After playing on Vaniki and other 'special ruleset' servers, the idea of poopsocking Trak on YELINAK turns my stomach a little bit.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1659120913920.png

1659121003261.png

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

What gets me are people who complain about having to see drama and guild feuding, saying stuff like "don't you have anything better to do"

Usually the same kind of people who respond to other people's accomplishments with some variation of "who cares, it's an X year old game lol"

When people talk like that they sound like do-nothings who haven't been a part of anything notable in EQ so they have to drag other people to feel superior.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There are tons of eq players who really don't care about server firsts and racing and drama. They raid mostly only in dzs now, they chase their goals which are often stuff like hunters or max tradeskills rather than race targets if they're super high playtime, and they don't really whine about any of the top guilds. Those folks tend to be awesome to bump into.

Then there's the people who do care about racing and drama. And in this group, there are people who seem to consisently be 2nd- place tlp after tlp. They DO butt into conversations and make sure everyone knows how little they care... which means they care. These folks are typically the worst.

Then there's people who care but typically win. From what I hear from friends, this server is mostly the first group (casuals and just non competitors both), a handful of the second, and basically none of the third - they skipped or went vaniki this tlp set. Sound right? Or is there a good AND competitive bunch?

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are tons of eq players who really don't care about server firsts and racing and drama. They raid mostly only in dzs now, they chase their goals which are often stuff like hunters or max tradeskills rather than race targets if they're super high playtime, and they don't really whine about any of the top guilds. Those folks tend to be awesome to bump into.

Then there's the people who do care about racing and drama. And in this group, there are people who seem to consisently be 2nd- place tlp after tlp. They DO butt into conversations and make sure everyone knows how little they care... which means they care. These folks are typically the worst.

Then there's people who care but typically win. From what I hear from friends, this server is mostly the first group (casuals and just non competitors both), a handful of the second, and basically none of the third - they skipped or went vaniki this tlp set. Sound right? Or is there a good AND competitive bunch?

Theres definitely a good amount of people that are good at EQ, have a ton of playtime and like racing but they are all spread out all over the guilds and seem to be gravitating towards the 2 OW guilds since kunark launched or shortly before.

The server is definitely heading in the right direction, its just taken a bit longer to get there (i dont blame people for skipping classic and even kunark).

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pizzalicious said he was going to be back one day when he logged off on my guild on Mangler. That was in 2019! That motherfucker!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Pizzalicious said he was going to be back one day when he logged off on my guild on Mangler. That was in 2019! That motherfucker!
I feel like that guy has joined every classic guild I’ve ever made and always quits after one or to Velious clears. Maybe sooner.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I feel like that guy has joined every classic guild I’ve ever made and always quits after one or to Velious clears. Maybe sooner.

When are you going to do some Bind Rushing, motherfucker?

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let’s just say Resurgence has now complained to two guild leaders about a certain picture posted 2 pages ago.

they are so worried about it that they are trying to blacklist someone in game for a post here.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let’s just say Resurgence has now complained to two guild leaders about a certain picture posted 2 pages ago.

they are so worried about it that they are trying to blacklist someone in game for a post here.
That just boggles my mind. That's what the person looks like when not trying to be a woman. They clearly allowed that to be viewed by someone so it's not like it could have been that big a secret. What is this offense, "dead picturing"?

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
The response from said guilds should be to take it up with the mods on the forum where it was posted. Yes I know the mods here won't give a shit, that's the point, guilds shouldn't be responsible for platforms they don't control.

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Slaytanic from Resurgence is the one doing this. This is the same Slaytanic (officer) who when his guild just dumped frogs and jugs on us today during a trak pull told us he can’t control all his guild mates. But he wants other guilds to control theirs to his liking.

LOL.
Zog isn’t going anywhere btw.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users