EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

Yuno

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do you remember their members being completely lost in sky as to which raid they were sitting with? I am pretty certain the bit about not being able to control them is true. LOL.

1659226675501.png

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1659236229850.png

1659236249294.png

I mean, if you're gonna talk all that shit and claim to be the best at least show up to OW targets. If you're the best between the hours of noon and 4, well...

How long you think your gaggle of shitters will stay in the zerg before reality hits that none of them will see raid loot for months on a standard loot server?

• 4Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

rangen

Bronze Squire
You know, had you not gotten kicked from Resurgence you would have been there for PD. Both times. Just saying.

You know how someone will get called into the bosses office to be fired, but instead they get all mad and say "You can't fire me! I quit!". Yeah... they were still fired.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know, if you had not gotten kicked from Resurgence you would have been there for PD. Both times.

1659237152926.png

Nobody got kicked from resurgence besides worry for opening his mouth about dumping dkp before ditching that scrub guild.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Does the fake Rajaah on Yelinak even play? Every time I pop on there they aren't on. Yoinked the name in the first hour of server-up and then vanished. If it were a regular player who just happened to pick the name that'd be fine but it looks like someone jacked it just to keep me out of it which is some weird shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Let’s just say Resurgence has now complained to two guild leaders about a certain picture posted 2 pages ago.

they are so worried about it that they are trying to blacklist someone in game for a post here.

Wait, was it this picture?

itsaman-jpg.424615

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know, had you not gotten kicked from Resurgence you would have been there for PD. Both times. Just saying.

You know how someone will get called into the bosses office to be fired, but instead they get all mad and say "You can't fire me! I quit!". Yeah... they were still fired.
Yea, not sure who you are, but I’m the only one who got “fired”. When we all left, even Slaytanic wanted to come over and talked to us about it as he didnt like the leadership, but we were full on necros then so we passed.

But I guess he just sucked up the Zerg and it seems to have worked out for him.

Boloboy

View attachment 425250

View attachment 425252

I mean, if you're gonna talk all that shit and claim to be the best at least show up to OW targets. If you're the best between the hours of noon and 4, well...

How long you think your gaggle of shitters will stay in the zerg before reality hits that none of them will see raid loot for months on a standard loot server?
Your D tier guild has to team up for dps races on trak and still cant beat us. Sad life. We have all the server first in classic and kunark in OW targets. Your shit tier guild hasnt even downed PD yet. You only get our sloppy seconds if and when we let you get kills.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your D tier guild has to team up for dps races on trak and still cant beat us. Sad life. We have all the server first in classic and kunark in OW targets. Your shit tier guild hasnt even downed PD yet. You only get our sloppy seconds if and when we let you get kills.
You are right. We had to team up with darkwind to race you guys as we can’t field 2 raids like you have. You had 100+ the first few OW traks and EQ is a numbers game. No guild is going to beat 100+ with 60.

Not sure it’s a big deal for guilds to help each other when they can. It came down to teaming up to get kills or not at all - so why not?

Boloboy

You are right. We had to team up with darkwind to race you guys as we can’t field 2 raids like you have. You had 100+ the first few OW traks and EQ is a numbers game. No guild is going to beat 100+ with 60.

Not sure it’s a big deal for guilds to help each other when they can. It came down to teaming up to get kills or not at all - so why not?
It isnt a big deal. But if zogs wants to keep running his mouth and bashing us and our members its gonna come back. Muzzle your boy. Also the racing is fun. So keep it up!

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Internet tough guys on the FoH forums! Step away, son or it's gonna come back! Consequences will never be the same.

It was just like 48 hours ago I said "EQ drama delivers" and here we are! LOL

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
It isnt a big deal. But if zogs wants to keep running his mouth and bashing us and our members its gonna come back. Muzzle your boy. Also the racing is fun. So keep it up!
Gosh you guys must be so cool.

• 1Like

Cymbaline

Trakanon Raider
Rhatagar: @everyone

Hey guys,

As many of you know there have been some shifts in the guild recently. While these were implemented for future guild health with split raiding and open world content in mind, it has led to a divided leadership and drama that has been bleeding over in to our real lives. This has taken away from the enjoyment of the game.

Victorem as it stands is unfortunately dissolving; we will try to provide some good options for everyone going forward. We'd like to say there are no hard feelings at all wherever folks decides to land

All the best to everyone going forward

Rip victorem, another guild lost to the causal / mediumcore / ow divide