EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For 100% real if I ran into him or any other eq bro, regardless of any gaming drama, I'd totally just grab a beer and shoot the shit with em. If the other person is butthurt at me, fine. I'm not butthurt enough at anyone from eq to stay mad.

Also not a seal, I'm safe.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rangen

Bronze Squire
Just makes me sick seeing these guilds do sky in kunark.

Nothing makes you want to log off forever than knowing you're doing sky for another 2 months for 1% upgrades if somehow you didn't get anything for the past 3 months doing sky.
41% haste belts.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
41% haste belts.

I get it man, chasing that 3 dps upgrade for a monk, just nobody is having fun doing sky, especially wiping. It's a waste for rogues and the hybrid belts can be gotten with a single group.

Guild banking all those sky drops is annoying as well.

I don't find it fun and won't do it but if everyone is on board, have at it.

Not even a dig at your guild it's just antithetical to why i play eq. (Fun)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't most classes need sky drops for their epics?

Only warrior ranger and mage. Mage and ranger drop from trash, warrior can be spawned infinitely.

Forgot necro, from keeper of souls which is arguably the only shitty drop but still didn't need a raid to kill.

Yuno

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Only warrior ranger and mage. Mage and ranger drop from trash, warrior can be spawned infinitely.

Forgot necro, from keeper of souls which is arguably the only shitty drop but still didn't need a raid to kill.

Necro cloak from KOS might be the only bad thing on paper, but my god... I think every time we killed KOS we had 4 cloaks, everyone has an MQ pretty much. He was really into giving away cloaks.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Somehow I got groups yesterday on my wizard. Still trying to figure out what I did different that I became wanted lol.

At any rate, I made it to level 53 now on the wizard. Woohoo!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I live in thailand so I'll add my own expertise here. 100% dude.

How's Thailand? I've been wondering what it's like to live in a place where brothels are rampant and legal. Not so much Thai Ladyboys though, thinking more Scandinavia where the average woman is an 11.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
We are looking for any DPS that can press buttons! Come join us and kill dragons and get pixels.

(We just went through a full VP and a mage cast 0 damage spells as he didn't know spells would land, but he mashed that Rage of Zomm button)

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are looking for any DPS that can press buttons! Come join us and kill dragons and get pixels.

(We just went through a full VP and a mage cast 0 damage spells as he didn't know spells would land, but he mashed that Rage of Zomm button)
Didn't even try to cast? I mean I can understand not knowing,if first time. But at least try.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How's Thailand? I've been wondering what it's like to live in a place where brothels are rampant and legal. Not so much Thai Ladyboys though, thinking more Scandinavia where the average woman is an 11.

It's really awesome here, just hot as fuck all the time. I don't do brothels but yeah easy to find anywhere. Careful of stds if you do that, but, probably the case most places (maybe not amsterdam?) with pros. Ladyboi shows and their brand of pros are mostly in certain spots so if thats your thing maybe go towards say pattaya and if its not, don't worry about it.

One real nice thing is that the culture isn't like the west or islamic that's easily offended. Call a ladyboi he or she or they who cares. There's not like drama and shit. They aren't men or women, they're ladybois, you just go about life. So stuff like the streamer drama here if you were all "lol its a tranny" people here would just be like "so?" and maybe ask if you're into that and if not, so what, most aren't, go live your life.

I'm a true gamer. I came here to eat the food. Girls are a distraction.

You honestly didn't really lose out on that much. Cranking scars of sigil will end up at like 1/4 of a monk's dps.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I have some friends in the guild so I thought about apping but you guys don't even try AT ALL to accommodate west coast times, so I can't do it. 4pm PST DZ raid times? Get fukt!

to bad Stop Yelinak Us is the only PST time guild out there. Maybe Pillage and Plunder? I feel like they used to be PST? Not many options.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have some friends in the guild so I thought about apping but you guys don't even try AT ALL to accommodate west coast times, so I can't do it. 4pm PST DZ raid times? Get fukt!

to bad Stop Yelinak Us is the only PST time guild out there. Maybe Pillage and Plunder? I feel like they used to be PST? Not many options.

They aren't really good for EST either, nobodies woman wants us raiding during dinner time and into bedtime for the kiddos.

Thankfully the OW spawns are all over the place and you can usually hit most targets regardless of timezone.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs

Do I get a salary and health insurance?