EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

Cymbaline

Trakanon Raider
chan.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
DPG's actions are obfuscated by time delays, ambiguities and incompetence, so it's hard to tell what people got banned for. And that's presuming they aren't obfuscating it further by mixing in different reasons and randomly sampling the naughty list.

If they could accurately detect ShowEQ usage they could end ShowEQ usage overnight by saying "Hey, if you use ShowEQ after right now you're getting hit" and then follow through. Same with multiplicity etc. But instead people will get hit for maybe having used ShowEQ six months ago. In their current system they get the worst of all worlds, where there is a presumption of wildly common cheating that detracts from enjoyment while people aren't sure if they're playing legally, which detracts from enjoyment.

I could see myself getting suspended when I play again at the next expansion release because I tried out Multiplicity right before the Aradune release, and I'd have no way of knowing that was it or because I spammed the game too hard or because the community managers are spiteful at me or something.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every person I have talked to so far that has been suspended/banned has used MQ2 at some point since the last ban wave back on July 1st. 8 of my accounts I use MQ2 on got hit while my main account didn't get touched since I don't run anything on it. So the only thing standing out between that is MQ2 and the bypass I use to run it.
Look at this dude with two posts being more of a grown up than all the dindu nuffins up in this thread.

Props for cheating and owning up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every person I have talked to so far that has been suspended/banned has used MQ2 at some point since the last ban wave back on July 1st. 8 of my accounts I use MQ2 on got hit while my main account didn't get touched since I don't run anything on it. So the only thing standing out between that is MQ2 and the bypass I use to run it.
Were you using Spiken's stuff? He told me that none of his stuff got hit in the early July banwave, but not sure about this most recent one.

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Look at this dude with two posts being more of a grown up than all the dindu nuffins up in this thread.

Props for cheating and owning up.
Long time lurker that felt like being transparent about the current ban wave situations. This is definitely new and 100% has been trending way more now that Jenn is involved.

Were you using Spiken's stuff? He told me that none of his stuff got hit in the early July banwave, but not sure about this most recent one.
His stuff didn't get hit on the July 1st banwave, but another bypass creator had a lot of people hit during that wave.

Whatever DPG is doing now is working great, because this kind of stuff didn't happen nearly as much prior to Jenn/MQNext.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
If I have to listen to one more slackjawed retard saying they din do nuffin I will lose my shit, you cheated plain and simple (maybe not in the last few weeks) but you true box code evaded at the VERY least at some point. Get over it, your account is flagged...glhf in the future in EQ because there is a good chance it will happen again. What good is an email gonna do explaining why you got banned? So you can just try and evade cheating better next time? Do you actually understand how shitty DBG is? You EXPECT an email? GTFO, you tried to game the system and you lost...eat your suspension like a man and move on or quit and parcel me your Krono.

BTW, anyone got the picture of that one person who streams from resurgence who is rumored to be trans? I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Bro, you don't need to type out a paragraph to obfuscate being a tranny chaser.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Bro, you don't need to type out a paragraph to obfuscate being a tranny chaser.
gap-tooth-smile-plano-tx-cosmetic-dentist.png

Who wouldn't wanna swap spit with a mouth like that. Take him out to dinner then play fish out the impossible burger between the teeth with your tongue.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
What a tiresome thread. Any interesting raid kills happening?
What interesting raid kills are you asking about? Its the worst TLP in history and with all the recent bans OW targets are still being downed by one party and not the other.

CHealChain.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a tiresome thread. Any interesting raid kills happening?

Nope, we keep getting almost all the OW kills and not much else happening. The most exciting thing is the back and forth passive aggressiveness in the recruitment forums between the 2 guilds. Moss are working extra hard deleting comments every day from trolls.

Right now it’s a “we cleared it first, we are the best guild” vs a “we clear everything else, we are the best guild” drama in 20 year old game. And yes, I’m partially to blame for it, but you have to find your fun somewhere, even if childish.

im sure velious will be the same - Resurgence will go hard for the first week and get most the the first kills then we will get everything else the rest of the expansion.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
How many times did the tranny reject your romantic overtures before you descended into the bitter obsessiveness?
Tried to exchange sausage pictures but I got cold feet when I saw how much arm hair he had which meant a big bush and a big bush means a big donger...I don't wanna be one upped in a sword fight.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've personally quit the server before the suspensions due to my rent going up 40% and having to get a real job lol.

I actively posted here to keep the thread active and maybe drive people to play seeing some action going on without the endless negatives being posted but that's on someone else now.

But with being unable to respond to batphones and not being able to attend DZs what's the point in playing?

My free time will most likely go to the Poe league and eventually rolling on the wotlk prepatch fresh servers, at least I can play those games when I have free time and actually progress a character.

Unfortunately I literally have nothing to do in EQ without raiding, my character is Max level, epic is completed, the one archeologist quest I wanted is completed, vp key completed. Outside of rolling an alt, there's very little to do on my own, especially as a solo box.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
That time you saw your dad's dick, it only looked big because of your five year old perspective.
I do envy my father though he has accomplished the biggest EverQuest of them all, he fornicated with a biological woman how many forum people have done that? Got people thirsty over a boy who likes to play dressup in here--much as some media likes to say thats NOT how a child is made.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Hadn't logged in for like a week but checked just now and my 2 accounts are fine, both accounts are more than a decade old and have been subbed by a mix of credit card and kronos over the years.

FWIW I've been using Multiplicity since Phinny and SEQ since Mangler, I don't use any MQ and don't use the broadcast feature on Multiplicity.

Just adding some anecdotes/"data" for anyone trying to narrow down the reasons for the bans. I pretty much quit a week ago and haven't been on since, got a new puppy and it's a working dog breed so I'm gonna be way too busy for a grindy game like EQ for a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users