EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

Yuno

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Grats! You got a steam or video of the fight down by chance? Not the warder fights but the clear down?

Also kind of curious, but why? Not knocking it, you do you and all that jazz. Your money, your life, you are a strong and powerful woman and can forge your own path. Live, Laugh, Love. Just straight up curious.

"The timer starts the moment the expansion opens and ends once Vulak'Aerr, Avatar of War, King Tormax, Tunare and Dain Frostreaver IV have been slain and all four warders have been slain.

Runs done while The Scars of Velious is not the current latest expansion on the server are not eligible for consideration."

You still have to do everything else before you can claim completion. Another guild could do the Warders today in a DZ and if they have done the other stuff... they get the server race win. Ultimately you spent 200+ kr to change the loot tables for like a day? In theory seven warder kill by mixing open world and dz?

Worry doesn't have a dog in the race and has long since quit so I don't know if he can answer your 'why' question, we're all just outside speculators at this point. We could take turns guessing? :) I did ALSO hear something like they spent 200 krono to get the keys to do it, which adds interestingness I suppose. Sounds like that bit is true.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m not playing anymore, so don’t know have any streams or anything. Their idea was someone was going to wake him, so why not them.

Im sure resurgence or a bot crew would have woke him today if they didn’t.

rangen

Bronze Squire
Worry doesn't have a dog in the race and has long since quit so I don't know if he can answer your 'why' question, we're all just outside speculators at this point. We could take turns guessing? :) I did ALSO hear something like they spent 200 krono to get the keys to do it, which adds interestingness I suppose. Sounds like that bit is true.
No i get it, that 200KR price tag just seems insane to me personally. If the race was JUST waking the sleeper I could understand, but the sleeper actually has no part in it, its killing X targets including the warders. Heck if it was just waking the sleeper they might have beaten TeB's time.

rangen

Bronze Squire
I’m not playing anymore, so don’t know have any streams or anything. Their idea was someone was going to wake him, so why not them.

Im sure resurgence or a bot crew would have woke him today if they didn’t.
Was curious about the video for an odd reason. Super serious secret stuff. You are right however, someone else would have woken him today so in theory all they did was prevent someone else from getting two Hraashna kills and possibly the SoD.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
The only thing that can beat TeB is 3 Navy Seals.
You know, say what you will about Atibahasishisi, but at least he made Aradune interesting. I'm on Rizlona but I really enjoyed all their drama. Yelinak just seems like boring as fuck mouth breathers(FoH players excluded doubly included).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

rangen

Bronze Squire
and a Amtrak train.
You have to admit, that was pretty sketch. Adding in a clear from like five years ago all of a sudden when the PoP race went down. What was the reason their clear was never allowed in the first place? I remember something about them adding it because the medal situation changed in Storms.

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
200KR on keys? I'm feeling dumb. That means what, they spent 200KR buying drops from other people yesterday?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
For whatever reason it was blacks plan for a long time to buy keys since maybe even classic or early kunark.

He's not a very smart man when it comes to making decisions, the only bright side is now the bank can't be sold on the tunnel.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You have to admit, that was pretty sketch. Adding in a clear from like five years ago all of a sudden when the PoP race went down. What was the reason their clear was never allowed in the first place? I remember something about them adding it because the medal situation changed in Storms.
It was always allowed. I didn’t add it because I was on a boat when it happened. By the time I returned it was old news and no one had ever submitted it. Only much later did people show me time stamps of the clear when they realized it was faster than the Aradunes and would thus upset the Baja Blast Bandit.

Also, it was two years not five.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You have to admit, that was pretty sketch.
both FE and amtrak both competing too?

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
You know Yelinak is the most boring and least played regular TLP just by the lack of post on the TLP forums about velious stuff.

Morphiend

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You know Yelinak is the most boring and least played regular TLP just by the lack of post on the TLP forums about velious stuff.
its actually been really fun the last few days.. theres about 5 guilds ive regularly seen trying to hit OW targets instead of just resurgence and wr, the races have been good, overall its going well

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Right now Yelinaks population is on average higher than Coirnav, Thornblade, was but lower than the rest of the TLPs since Agnarr. Its not much lower than Aradune was but we will see since its out of the 2 worst expansions if it grows any.

At this point ranking at a similar time for each.

1. Mangler
  2. Mischief
  3. Agnarr
  4. Aradune
  5. Yelinak
  6. Coirnav
  7. Thornblade

Selo and Vaniki are very hard to rank. Vaniki never got above 500 population which is lower than any server listed for example. Vaniki average is about 180 a night atm. Selo peaked at 1500 but was pretty much over in 4 months due to the Luclin release and 1 month expansions.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've never been past Depths of Darkhollow with the small exception of coming back from being gone and joining a small group to do Underfood and HoT group content only. I've always really been interested in going through PoR up to as close to current content as possible. However, it seems all these TLP servers just peter out and die before they can get that far. Would you suggest just sticking on say Yelinak regardless of what happens? I just started up my account again for I don't even know why. Figured I'd ask yalls opinion on how to do that or if it is even possible at this point. (found my lvl 75 shamy on Vox from last TLP which I guess got merged or something)

Last edited: