EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who do Monks kill for Robe of the Lost Circle here? Killed Qwinn a few times and he only dropped a shit caster training Robe and Zephyl doesn't seem to spawn at all.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Named have high chance to spawn, but that doesn't mean robed version of the monks will spawn. It was still a rare item for them to carry. You can actually see the robe on them if they have it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Named have high chance to spawn, but that doesn't mean robed version of the monks will spawn. It was still a rare item for them to carry. You can actually see the robe on them if they have it.

If the PH is up don't kill it, logout for 5 secs then back in. If you are the only one in the zone it will repop and chance to spawn the mob you are looking for.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are most of the epic mobs duoable? Wondering if I can solo them or will need help.

I was able to do the ones in classic, but not sure how Kunark compares.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Thanks Gravel for hooking me up with some gear!

Currently want to fake sick and go home to play. How is this happening again almost 20 years later?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
People keep thinking the entire server is no PH. This is only true for Classic. Kunark forward will have PHs, although a much higher spawn rate for named. I only mention this again because it is probably one of the most repeated questions once people get outside of Classic.

This is somewhat disappointing to hear. While I understand the need of not wanting items to flood the economy, you're still dealing with the horrid drop-rates. I killed the Arch-Magus 10 times and got pants every single time.

Without instancing, I guess I just don't see a need to keep PHs, unless the PHs have an insanely low spawn rate.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure what the rate is, Kirun, but I did Chardok yesterday and never saw a single PH. Granted, there's so much shit in there that I may just have not realized it, but named mobs were pretty much all over the place.

Roraiel

Molten Core Raider
Referring to Brother Qwinn, he spawns every time - no PH, and if you're alone in the zone (like Jysin said) camp out and come back in. Another thing this will do is reset the Loot the mobs has on it, so just camp out and come back in til you see the proper robe. Cheers!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, but the Immortals book typically only drops off of the named wurms, drakes, etc in Skyfire.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW, finished my Emp key today and for shits and giggles I engaged with my 2 box combo. I absolutely got slaughtered. My SK has about 1950ac (buffed), CA3/CS2, and had Defensive running. Emp Ssra was just clobbering me quadding 370s. Shaman couldn't keep up and I didn't see his health drop below 98% with puma procs running. Needless to say, difficulty scales up pretty heavy on this server. I believe this is a good thing. Lots of great nostalgia early on to get you hooked, then some solid grouping and eventually raiding in PoP required.

Having a blast on the server!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, but the Immortals book typically only drops off of the named wurms, drakes, etc in Skyfire.
Oh shit, good to know. I farmed Skyfire for a while yesterday and never got the book to drop, so that explains why.

I did get the Cleric pearl thing if anyone needs (it's tradeable).

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh if ward of rebuke drops off the ssra snakes you can max your aas pretty quickly with Training + buke + da + running + second DA. The proc goes through DA.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am on here as Slowsix. If anyone has any BL gear for a lowbie toss it down please.

So far a super stable server. No crashes or anything.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Been trying the log out thing to get the Shin Lord with Ghoulbane to spawn. Classic most definitely has PHs. Logged in and out at least 20 times and saw two Lords but no sword. This brings back memories lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't sure it was working with Brother Qwinn, but it definitely did.

I'm hoping I can use it to spawn the tainted mobs for Druid epic. Clearing ph's for those fucking SUCKS.

If I just focus on that tonight, I can probably finish both my epics. I'll likely only need help with one of the monk kills (did Faydedar easy solo, but he didn't drop the 100% item, so we'll see next kill).