EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is there a trick to being able to zone into Kerra Isle? If it's locked behind a Velious or Luclin flag, I'm going to fucking rage.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Is there a trick to being able to zone into Kerra Isle? If it's locked behind a Velious or Luclin flag, I'm going to fucking rage.

You can zone into the Velious (and prob luclin) zones without the flag anyway, so long as there are no raid mobs in that zone. I was grinding in Crystal Caverns while not even planar flagged.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You can zone into the Velious (and prob luclin) zones without the flag anyway, so long as there are no raid mobs in that zone. I was grinding in Crystal Caverns while not even planar flagged.

Nah, I'm getting a "ZONE PERMISSION ERROR: Contact a GM!" every time I try to zone in.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
How much fun is this server to get into casually if p99 has been the vast majority of my EQ experience? Getting that EQ itch again and having slain nearly every dragon I wanted to slay there I'm wanting to see some new content.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How much fun is this server to get into casually if p99 has been the vast majority of my EQ experience? Getting that EQ itch again and having slain nearly every dragon I wanted to slay there I'm wanting to see some new content.

You will love it.

Hosix

All labs matter!

You can do this...but even kunark flagged you cannot zone into Droga. I assume it's because of out of era items. Yet out of era items drop all over...and droppable ones can be traded if you don't have the flag. I think this is rather silly to require a Luclin flag for Droga. Please ask maze to remove that.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
The main reason for droga being luclin flagged is the xp I'm pretty sure. I get insane amounts of xp there from zone mods and also those things having low health. Veksar has better xp per mob, but they have more hp so you gain a bit slower.

Edit: droga items arent all that great. if you want to do an item hunt in kunark veksar is def the place to do it pre VP

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's due to the XP and the items. There are weapons in Droga that have dmg/del ratios that rival some of the best Luclin weapons. Hence, it was blocked until Luclin.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You can do this...but even kunark flagged you cannot zone into Droga. I assume it's because of out of era items. Yet out of era items drop all over...and droppable ones can be traded if you don't have the flag. I think this is rather silly to require a Luclin flag for Droga. Please ask maze to remove that.

Yet you can get some awesome shit in veksar with just a kunark flag.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The main reason for droga being luclin flagged is the xp I'm pretty sure. I get insane amounts of xp there from zone mods and also those things having low health. Veksar has better xp per mob, but they have more hp so you gain a bit slower.

Edit: droga items arent all that great. if you want to do an item hunt in kunark veksar is def the place to do it pre VP
I dunno, I replaced quite a few items on both my chars with Droga ones. In fact, the only items that are clearly better are fabled from VP, and then Velious flag mob items (AOW, KT, NToV). That Droga shit is pretty damn good. And the xp is insane.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Some of the droga loot is good. Seemed like mostly weapons for knights and rogues. My shaman an monk are still wearing gear from veksar in PoP. Party due to luck, but even so they have ridiculous longevity, not to mention the quality of garudon loot.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got my epic done last night. Ausc has his monk and cleric epic done, next is my shamans.

EQ000014.png

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Man. I wanted to do epics, but I was spending a lot of time getting flags/levels/gear. Then the shaman it seemed pointless as early on i got a weap for him that was way better than epic, and my monk....yeah I spent 3 hours in skyfire with no book. I noped out. Plus im always haste capped anyway. Might sometime do it on shammy for the title.